~9~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

Chapter 9

“What is this!?” Daehyun yelled out, standing in Himchan’s doorway, he looked over to see Himchan cuddling with Deirdre. Deirdre woke up from all the noise Daehyun was making.

“What the hell? Where am I?” grumbled still trying to fully wake up, a pair of arms wrapped around her tighter.

“What did you two do?” Daehyun questioned.

“Huh?” Deirdre asked finally looking next to her, coming face to face with a sleeping Himchan.

“What the? How?” Deirdre said yelled out slightly waking Himchan up.

“I went to get water last night and you looked uncomfortable on the floor so I took you to my room” Himchan yawned, ”Plus you’re a good cuddler” he finished with a childish sleepy grin on his face.

“I don’t cu-“

“Your like a teddy bear”

“Teddy bear?”

“So comfy”

“Alright get off me now”

“Never!” Himchan yelled squeezing Deirdre tighter, Daehyun deciding he saw enough slowly backed out of the room.

“Don’t leave me!!” Deirdre whined, after about 10 minutes nobody came back and Himchan fell back asleep.

“It could only happen to me” Deirdre said staring at the ceiling, Deirdre decided to nudge at Himchan finally waking him up again.

“Happy?” Himchan said letting go of Deirdre, sitting up crossing his arms and a pout covering his face. Deirdre got up with a sigh of relief giving Himchan a smile and a nod.

“Hey pinky!” Bailey burst through the door, “Food eat NOW!” she yelled and with her eyes closed she threw the ladle she was holding blindly then slammed the door. The ladle hit Deirdre in the side of the head making her yelp out in pain.

“Are you ok!?” Himchan asked as Deirdre held her head.

“Yeah I’m fine” Deirdre whispered getting up heading for the door, Himchan right behind her.

“Oh! Deirdre there you are! I’ve been looking for you” Bailey said as Deirdre and Himchan walked down the stairs. Once the three where in the dining room Bailey pushed Deirdre down in between Yongguk and Daehyun, then sat a plate of food in front of her. Bailey then skipped over to sit next to Youngjae then gave him a small kiss on the cheek before officially sitting down.

“Not at the table please” Daehyun said with a frown on his face.

“Sleep good princess?” Bailey asked, Deirdre gave her a confused look.

“Are you talking to me?” Deirdre asked.

“No…you’re no princess” Bailey said with a serious look on her face, “I was talking about Himchan”

“Oh” Deirdre said quietly.

“Well…how did you sleep princess?” Deirdre asked again.

“Good!” Himchan said happily.

“Good!” Bailey said with a content smile.

“Well of course he slept good he was wi-“Daehyun got the wind knocked out of him secretly by Deirdre from under the table.

“Are you ok?” Yongguk asked in a still nasally tone.

“Yeah he’s fine” Deirdre answered for him, “How’s your nose?” Deirdre asked trying to get attention away from Daehyun who was glaring at her.

“Yeah it’s alright still kind of hurts…looks worst then it feels” Yongguk said with a small laugh.

“Oh you know you hit Deirdre with a ladle this morning right?” Himchan said looking at Bailey with a serious look.

“But I thre-you were in Himchan’s room?” Bailey said in mid sentence.

“Wait you were in his room? Yongguk asked repeating what Bailey asked.

“Yeah she was I walked into Himchan’s room and there she was” Daehyun explained.

“Really now?” Yongguk said with a frown covering his face.

“Yeah he moved me” Deirdre said trying to explain herself to Yongguk and Bailey,

“Yep she looked uncomfortable so she stayed with me, shes a good cuddler!” Himchan said with another childish grin on his face.

“Wait…you will cuddle with him and not me!?” Bailey yelled with a giant pout on her face.

“No I-“Deirdre started.

“She’s like a teddy bear” Himchan started again.

“Tonight…you me cuddle time” Bailey yelled out.

“No….Himchan shut up!” Deirdre yelled making Himchan shut up.

“You’re going to have to sleep sometime” Bailey said quietly with an evil grin on her face.

“No I don’t” Deirdre said glancing over at Bailey, the table became silent.

“Alright what should we do? Ya know today for the day?” Zelo asked breaking the silence.

“Well from the news today’s supposed to be really hot” Youngjae said. Zelo and looked at each other than grinned.

“Let’s go to the water park!” Zelo yelled out jumping up and down.

“That sounds fun” Yongguk said, “It’s up to the girls” he finished.

“Are you sure what about your nose?” Deirdre asked.

“I should be good don’t worry” Yongguk said with a smile.

“Well going to the water park does sound fun” Bailey said, everyone’s eyes turned to Deirdre.

“Please can we go” Zelo asked pouting.

“Yeah but one thing…I don’t have a swimsuit” Deirdre said.

“Same here” Bailey chimed in.

“Alright here…take this and go buy a swimsuit and by the time you two get back we will have everything ready to go” Yongguk said handing Deirdre some money.

“Wait I can pay I don’t need money” Deirdre said. Yongguk shook his head pushing the teo out the door then slamming the door.

“Wait…where still in our pajamas” Deirdre said shaking her head with a laugh.

“it’s ok we look fancy” Bailey said dragging Deirdre down the hall and to the elevator. Soon the two where back, knocking on the door.

“Good your back” Youngjae said letting the girls in. Bailey and Deirdre nodded and went to go put there swimsuit on.

“yay we can go now!” Zelo said happily running to the van. Everyone laughed and left for the water park. Once there everyone seemed happy that they decided to do this, the day was very hot.

“Ah good idea” Bailey said as they entered the water park, Deirdre nodded in agreement.

“ooo I wanna  go down that!” Zelo said pointing to this giant funnel slide, Zelo and Jongup high fived, took their shirts off and ran over to the line for the slide. Youngjae picked up the two’s shirts while yelling at them for doing it, then the group went over grabbing a spot to put their stuff down, taking excess clothes off.

“Eh one thing I hate, being in public with a bathing suit on” Deirdre said quietly to Bailey who nodded in agreement. The four guys stood there staring at the two.

“Nice bod-bathing suit” Yongguk said catching himself. Bailey and Deirdre nodded a thanks then left to where Zelo and Jongup were. The four began following the girls at a more moderate pace.

“You coming?” Youngjae asked when he noticed Bailey wasn’t walking anymore.

“nah. I think I’m gonna stay here”

“Oh no your not” Deirdre said coming up behind her and pushed her lightly toward the line.

“Nooo! I don’t wanna!”

“Stop it!”

“I need an adult! Stranger Danger!”

“Stop people are staring!”

They continued like this while Deirdre dragged Bailey with Youngjae laughing as he walked behind the two.

“Alright two in each raft, partner up” The life guard said. Bailey with Youngjae, Daehyun with Himchan, then Deirdre and Yongguk.

“Alright you two first” The lifgaurd said pointing to Daehyun and Himchan they got into the raft then where pushed down the slide.

“Alright…now you” The man said pointing to Bailey.

“I’m scared..” Bailey said holding Youngjae’s hand tighter.

“It’s ok..I’m with you” Youngjae said with a smile. The two got on the float and went down the slide, you could hear Bailey's screams of terror. Yongguk laughed and gave Deirdre a smile.

“You sure you your ok?” Deirdre asked before they got on the raft.

“Yep quit worrying!” Yongguk said sitting behind Deirdre. The two went down the slide, Deirdre screaming just as much as Bailey.

“That was amazing!” Bailey yelled as they carried there floats out of the water, Zelo and Deirdre both nodding in agreement the three high fiving. Bailey turned to Deirdre they both looked at each other than a grin spread across their faces then nodding, The two running off.

“Don’t leave us!” Zelo said following them with Jongup close behind the others following too. Deirdre and Bailey stopped at the lazy river; they both grabbed a float and began floating down the river. Zelo and Jongup soon caught up with them. Bailey was in the middle of the ring float with her head back, soaking up the sun while Deirdre was the opposite; her stomach was in the middle of the ring.

“Hah! Found you!” Himchan yelled as he watched the two float down the river from the little bridge above the lazy river.

“Good for you” Bailey said with and evil smirk, “Bye!” She yelled as the two floated out of sight.

“Crap we lost them again hey look there’s Zelo and Jongup”

“Where are they?” Zelo asked.

“They went around the corner, we’ll go one way you go the  other” Himchan commanded. When they reached their destination all they saw where two floats go by.

“where-“

“Behind you”

The group turned around to see the girls standing there with ice cream.

“What took you guys so long?”

“Yeah we had enough time to go get some ice cream” Bailey said putting a scoop full of ice cream in .

“You shouldn’t take that much you’re gonna-“

“Ah brain freeze!” Bailey yelled out holding her head.

“Told ya” Deirdre took a much smaller spoonful of ice cream.

“oo! I want some!” Zelo yelled, Deirdre gave Zelo a spoonful.

“mmm” Zelo said happily.

“Want some?” Bailey asked Youngjae, “It’s chocolate chip cookie dough”

“No thanks”

“More for me!”

“where should we go next?”

“Well we could go to the pirate ship ride”

“No!” Daehyun yelled.

“Okay then” Bailey said giving Daehyun a weird look, “How about the wave pool?”

“Sounds good to me” Deirdre said as she continued to feed Zelo her ice cream. All eight headed toward the wave pool.

“Ahh! This is gonna be fun!” Bailey squealed.

“aww we missed the waves!” Bailey whined when the voice on the intercom announced that the waves would start back up in 20 minutes.

“This always happens to us” Deirdre threw her hands up.

“It’s going to take forever” Bailey said sitting on one of the many beach chairs.

“Stop whining…no need for all that” Deirdre said.

“I want more ice cream” Bailey said.

“You just had some” Deirdre said.

“So!”

“If you want some…you’ll miss the waves”

“Fine” Bailey pouted crossing her arms. After a while the eight made their way back to the wave pool.

“waves will start in 3 minutes” The voice on the intercom said.

“We made it!” Deirdre said in joy running into the water dragging Youngjae with her. Deirdre rolled her eyes and laughed at the two. Then she was hoisted up and over someones shoulders.

“C’mon! were gonna miss the waves!” Deirdre heard Yongguk's voice.

“You know I can walk” Deirdre said.

“Alright” Yongguk said dropping Deirdre in the water.

“Yongguk!” Deirdre yelled after coughing up some water. She stood up and chased after Yongguk tackling him into the water. Bailey started to laugh at the two when the waves started making her choke on some water. Youngjae started to freak out patting her back furiously.

“Are you ok?!” Youngjae asked patting harder.

“Well if you pat my back any harder you’ll take out my lung!” Baiely said.

“Oh sorry” Youngjae said finally stopping. The two finally look back over the Yongguk and Deirdre and by that time Deirdre was held back by Himchan as Daehyun helped Yongguk up.

“She’s scary you know that right?” Youngjae whispered as they made her way to  the group.

“Yeah I know but I love her” Bailey replied with a smile.

“More then me?”

“Maybe”

“B-but” Youngjae said with a pout.

“Your loved differently…” Bailey explained.

“Good…I like being different” Youngjae said a big smile forming.

“Ok so what happened?” Bailey asked once they got to the group.

“Well I think Deirdre was trying to drown Yongguk” Zelo explained, “All I saw was Yongguk’s head under water and Deirdre with and evil look”

“I let him breath…a few times” Deirdre said crossing her arms, “We were just playing”

Bailey held her hand out and Deirdre took it, the two shook hands.

“Good job” Bailey said complementing Deirdres work.

“Wait don’t take sides with her” Daehyun said, “I mean look at poor Yongguk” he finished.

“He looks fine” Bailey said.

“I know I’m fine…but that’s not the point” Yongguk said with a smirk.

“I didn’t mean it like that” Bailey said shaking her head.

“Now say sorry Deirdre” Himchan commanded.

“No”

“Pwease” Zelo said giving Deirdre this cute face.

“N-no”

“Pwease”

“Fine…S-“ Deirdre started.

“No! I want you to apologize and give Yongguk a hug” Bailey said with an evil smirk.

“N-“

“Now!” Bailey yelled cutting her off.

“Fine..I’m sorry” Deirdre said giving Yongguk a hug that lasted longer than it should have. He had a happy grin on his face.

“Now c’mon where missing all the waves” Bailey complained. The eight laughed and played in the waves.

“I’ll be back” Zelo said leaving the wave pool, soon enough he was back.

“Hey could we stay late there showing movies here” Zelo asked as he made his way to the group again.

“No not tonight remember what tomorrow is?” Yongguk said.

“Oh! Yeah” Zelo said remembering.

“What?” What’s happening tomorrow?” Bailey asked.

“Where debuting tomorrow” Youngjae whispered in her ear.

“Oh!” Bailey murmured.

“Well its getting late we should go” Yongguk said standing up making his way out of the wave pool, the others silently following.

“But I don’t want to” Deirdre whined, Zelo and Jongup Silently agreeing the three sighed making their way to the car with the rest of the group. Once they were home Bailey rushed upstairs to the shower.

“Geez” Daehyun said glancing over at where Bailey once stood. everyone shrugged and sat around the couch. Soon enough Bailey ran down the stairs.

“Can I borrow your ipod dock?” Bailey asked Deirdre.

“Yeah” she said with a slight nod Bailey smiled running back up the stairs after a few moments there was music playing and random parts of songs being sung.

“Does that happen often?” Youngjae asked, Deirdre nodded. After 20 minutes Bailey slowly came back down.

“Better?” Youngjae asked Bailey nodded happily.

“Do you know how hard it is to dance to NalinA in the shower? “Bailey rambled plopping onto the couch; everyone gave her a confused look.

“You should stick with singing and leave dancing to me” Deirdre laughed.

“Probably..I almost died!”

“Wait you sing?” Daehyun asked before they got to far off topic.

Bailey gave him a blank stare, “Maybe…”

“Sing for us!” Zelo chanted.

“No”

“Why not?”

“I don’t like to sing in front of people”

“Why”

“If you ask why one more time…” Bailey threatened.

“Sorry”

“Hey don’t be mean to Zelo” Deirdre said scolding Bailey.

“Sorry”

Zelo perked up, “Its ok!”

“Well I say it’s time for bed” Yongguk said yawning, “We have a big day tomorrow”

“Goodnight Zelo, Goodnight Jongup, Goodnight Daehyun, Goodni-“

“Go!” Deirdre pointed towards the stairs.

“But I wasn-“

“Yes you were now go”

Bailey pouted, “that doesn’t make any sense” she mumbled dragging herself up the stairs. Deirdre sighed shaking her head slowly following Bailey.