~7~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

Chapter 7

 “They seriously left us?” Youngjae said hiding the smirk on his face. We finally get to be alone Youngjae thought his smirk becoming a really big grin.

“Are you ok? Why are you smiling like that?” Bailey questioned looking at Youngjae curiously.

“No reason” Youngjae said glancing at Bailey.

“Man I’m hungry” Bailey said patting her stomach with a pout on her face.

“I could cook for you” Youngjae insisted walking into the kitchen.

“Really? Usually Deirdre cooks for me unless it’s waffles” Bailey said frowning at the thought of Deirdre leaving her when she knew she was hungry.

“Give me an half an hour” Youngjae yelled from the kitchen. Bailey nodded even though he couldn’t see her, she decided to go and watch TV until he was done. After about 30 minutes Bailey heard a clatter of dishes.

“You ok in there?” Bailey asked turning her head toward the kitchen.

“Y-yeah just don’t come in here ok?” Youngjae yelled, him yelling that made her curious about what exactly was happening in the kitchen.

“Ok now you can come in” Youngjae yelled after a few moments with excitement in his voice. Bailey walked in and to her surprise the dining room table was set nicely for the two.

“Wow” Bailey said in surprise.

“You like?” Youngjae asked Bailey nodded.

“The years I’ve known you I didn’t know you could cook or even set a table like this” Bailey said as Youngjae set their food on the table. She waited until Youngjae sat down to eat with her.

“So what do you think?” Youngjae asked with a curious look.

“Sadly…it’s really good I would have never thought” Bailey trailed off putting another forkful into .

“Well I’m glad you like it” Youngjae said looking down at his plate with a smile forming on his lips.

“You know the whole time I’ve been here I’ve seen you smile more than I ever had” Bailey said with a soft smile on her face.

“Really?” Youngjae asked slightly surprised. Bailey nodded glancing at Youngjae.

“It really suits you…better than the frown you usually show when I’m around” Bailey said quietly. He looked up from his food making eye contact with Bailey making her blush slightly.

“Aw your cute when you blush” Youngjae complimented, Bailey looked away then got up from the table with her plate and made her way to the kitchen quickly. Youngjae quickly followed Bailey.

“Done already?” Youngjae asked, Bailey turned around coming into contact with Youngjae’s chest; his arms slowly s around Bailey’s waist pulling her closer. They both stood there, Bailey totally in shock and Youngjae had another grin on his face. Before the moment was gone Youngjae slowly moved in making Bailey glance up making their lips meet. Bailey closed her eyes, never wanting the kiss to end. after only a few moment’s you could hear the front door open and the loud laughter of everyone coming in. Bailey and Youngjae moved away from each other quickly when they heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

“Hey were back” Zelo said popping his head in the kitchen. Bailey’s face was bright red with embarrassment she left the kitchen and headed toward her room.

“What’s wrong with her?” Zelo asked Youngjae who shrugged and started to wash dishes.

“Yah why are you so red?” Deirdre asked once she noticed Bailey who was trying to sneak past the whole group in the living room.

“N-no reason” Bailey stuttered out.

“What?” You decide you need to clean up what you two where doing up there?” Daehyun questioned.

“No I-“

“I really hope it doesn’t smell weird up there” Deirdre teased making a fake disgusted look.

“Atleast open a window and let the room air out” Yongguk said cutting Bailey off yet again. She groaned loudly then stomped up the stairs. They heard the door slam shut right after they entered the kitchen.

“What was that?” Youngjae asked.

“Your lover” Deirdre smirked.

“Huh?”

“You know…Bailey….your lover” Deirdre’s smirk got bigger with each word.

“What are you talking about?” Youngjae was getting frustrated.

“We know what you two did earlier” Daehyun whispered like it was some big secret.

“What we did…oh! You mean when we-“

“Hey! Not in front of Zelo!” Yongguk yelled.

“But we just-“

“No”

“But-“

“No”

“Noth-“

“No!”

“Ugh!” Youngjae yelled and stormed out of the kitchen and stomped up the stairs and slammed the door.

“Wow that’s exactly what Bailey did” Daehyun stated. Youngjae marched up the stairs and automatically went to his room. He threw open the door slamming it right behind himself and flung his self on his bed, face down.

“Uhm hi there” Bailey smiled, Youngjaes head popped up and he jerked his head to the left coming face to face with Bailey.

“Oh I’m sorry I forgot this isn’t my room right now” He said with a sheepish smile.

“Its fine, are you ok? You seem a little bit angry”

“Yeah I’m a lot better now” Youngjae said with a cheesy smile making Bailey blush.

“That’s cheesy”

“You love it” Youngjae said kissing Bailey’s forehead.

Authors note

sorry for the short chapter...we ran into a problem with what we wrote in the story...there might be another chapter up tonight but I'm not sure. hope you enjoyed the chapter so far :)