~8~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

Chapter 8

It’s been a few months since the girls have been living with B.A.P the boys became more thereselfs if they haven’t….already?

“Are you guys ever going to leave?” Daehyun joked plopping down between Deirdre and Youngjae.

“If we left you know you would miss us” Bailey said sticking her tongue out at him.

“Your right!” Zelo randomly yelled out deciding to squeeze his self between Daehyun and Deirdre. All of the sudden the other three guys popped in the living room.

“You’re leaving me!?” Himchan yelled making all the guys look at him oddly, “I-I mean us…you’re going to leave us?” Himchan corrected himself.

“No not unless I was hit by a truck which will never happen” Bailey said.

“Yeah” Deirdre agreed only really half listening.

“All you have to say is yeah?” Bailey questioned.

“Yeah” Deirdre said moving her eyes to her Ipod, scrolling through the songs.

“Yahh! Get off your Ipod where trying to have a serious conversation” Bailey said with a serious look, Deirdre didn’t look up from her Ipod.

“Yo! Yongguk take her iPod” Bailey commanded.

“What?”

“Take. Hear. Ipod!” Bailey repeated, Yongguk glanced over at Deirdre then grabbed her Ipod.

“H-hey! Give it back!” Deirdre said jumping off the couch reaching for her Ipod that Yongguk had over her head, they all laughed at the two. Deirdre whined, stomping her feet like a 5 year old.

“Your acting like your sister all pouty” Bailey stated while laughing.

“Leave me alone” Deirdre said with a frown crossing her arms and sitting on the floor cross-legged.

“Oh oh give it to me” Bailey yelled grabbing the Ipod from Yongguks hands and running upstairs. Deirdre quickly got up and chased after her.

“Give it back!” Deirdre screamed, Bailey slammed the door in her face locking it quickly behind her.

“Unlock the door!” Deirdre yelled wiggling the handle.

“No!”

“Now!”

“NO!”

Deirdre groaned quickly she turned around and went to take a step, not paying attention to Yongguk who was behind her. She ran straight into him at full force causing him to stumble and fall taking her down with him. Both of them were too stunned to do anything.

“No not you guys too!” yelled Daehyun as him and Jongup walked up the stairs.

“What’s with all the yelling!” Bailey asked opening the door looking at Daehyun and Jongup who didn’t say anything then Jongup pointed to the ground where a still stunned Deirdre was laying on top of an embarrassed Yongguk. Payback Bailey thought

“Eww get a room!”

“I…He…We” Deirdre couldn’t form a coherent sentence.

“Mmhmm” Bailey said with a fake disapproving look. She turned to Daehyun and Jongup who were still gaping.

“Are you going to stand there all day?” Bailey asked.

“No” Daehyun said then proceeded to drag Jongup down the stairs. Bailey bent down facing Deirdre.

“I didn’t think you were like this” Bailey said going back into the room shutting the door before Deirdre could say anything. Deirdre stayed there forgetting that Yongguk was under her as she thought about what had just happened. Yongguk cleared his throat snapping Deirdre out of her thoughts.

“S-sorry” Deirdre stuttered still not making an effort to get off him. They heard the door open and the two  turned their heads to see Bailey with a blanket.

“What are you doing?”

“What’s the blanket for?” The two asked at the same time.

“Privacy” Bailey said as she flung the blanket over them, “And payback for leaving me that one day all tangled up in sheets” She finished.

“Have fun!” Bailey laughed making Deirdre groan and drop her head onto Yongguk's chest.

“I probably deserve this” She mumbled.

“Yes you do” Bailey said out of no where.

“Go to your room!” she yelled a Bailey.

“No”

“Now!”

“Fine!” then Bailey slammed the bedroom door, Deirdre was surprised when the chest her head was resting on began to bounce up and down. She looked up to see Yongguk laughing.

“Why are you laughing?”

“You two are so funny”

“Thanks?” Deirdre said uncertainly while Yongguk Continued to chuckle. Deirdre sighed taking off the blanket and getting off Yongguk then offered Yongguk help up.

“Thanks” Yongguk said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

“Ok” Deirdre said walking away.

“Wait!” Yongguk yelled grabbing her hand.

“What?” Deirdre asked.

“Umm…well” He didn’t know how to word what he wanted to say. So he decided to show her.

“Are you-“ She didn’t get to finish before Yongguk grabbed her face and crashed his lips onto hers. Deirdre eyes widened in shock before they slowly closed as she melted into the kiss. After a few minutes Deirdre’s eyes snapped open and what she thought was a shove turned out to be a punch and she punched him. Deirdre heard a yelp, making her look at Yongguk. Yongguk stood there holding his nose.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to punch you…I-I just ment to push you away” Deirdre said moving closer to Yongguk who had his nose covered; there was blood down his shirt. She quickly grabbed Yongguk dragging him to the bathroom.

“Let go of your nose so I can see” Deirdre said. Yongguk let go and blood just poured out of his nose, Deirdre grabbed a towel and pressed it up to his nose which caused him to yelp out in pain.

“Sorry” Deirdre said after a few minutes as she continued to hold the towel to his nose.

“I-it’s alright I shouldn’t have don’t what I did” Yongguk said in a Nasally tone. Deirdre shrugged sighing, ”Don’t worry about it…I think your nose has stopped bleeding” She said trying not to touch the subject of the kiss.

“Is it broken?” Yongguk asked when Deirdre removed the towel from his nose. Deirdre lightly touched his nose, moving closer really close to him.

“Nope doesn’t seem like it, but it’s going to be bruised for a while…sorry” Deirdre said sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

“Don’t worry about it alright?” Yongguk started, “Looks like this shirt is ruined” Yongguk said changing the subject.

“I don’t think so…that will come out” Deirdre said, “if you take it off I could get some of the blood off now” Deirdre offered making Yongguk nod; she helped him take his shirt off carefully. Deirdre stood there staring for a moment.

“Like what you see?” Yongguk said with a small smile even though it hurt to smile.

“No…now don’t make me hit you again” she joked with him. All of the sudden you could hear a door swing open, the two looked out in the hallway to see Bailey’s head pop out of the doorway. The three made eye contact and Bailey made her way down the hallway.

“What happened? what’s with all the blood? I heard someone cry out in pain” Bailey started throwing out questions.

“Well I uhm…I kinda forced her to kiss me and she punched me” Yongguk explained in a quiet tone.

Bailey’s eyes seemed to narrow, “You wouldn’t have gotten punched if you didn’t force her to kiss you!” Bailey then turned to Deirdre, “Oh my Gosh are you ok?! Did you get hurt?” She yelled pulling Deirdre into a bone crushing hug.

“I’m fine” Deirdre said shoving Bailey off of her.

“What happened!?” Himchan’s voice boomed as he stood in the bathroom doorway, “Why is he half ?” He questioned eyeing the three.

“Nothing..” Deirdre said.

“I’ll tell you Band and Deirdre-“Bailey was cut off by Deirdre pushing her into the shower.

“Ow! What was that for!?” Bailey yelled as she now sat on the shower floor.

“What did the two do?” Himchan asked looking at Deirdre and Yongguk with a suspicious look.

“They k-“

“I’m hungry! You hungry Himchan!? Me and you should go make some food” Deirdre said cutting off Bailey, Dragging Himchan to the kitchen to cook. After about 20 minutes Himchan and Deirdre announced that dinner was now ready. Bailey and Yongguk soon came down, Yongguk's nose was a blackish purple.

“Dude what happened to your face?” Youngjae asked as Yongguk sat down at the table.

“I…uh ran into something” Yongguk lied.

“Yeah right!” Bailey snorted Deirdre gave Bailey a glare as she sat down across from her.

“Alright! I want to know what’s happened” Himchan commanded.

“Fine D….OW!” Bailey yelped, Deirdre kicked her leg under the table, “What was that for?!”

“I’ll take you to toddler land if you say nothing” Deirdre said in English making the other look at them oddly.

“Really!? Ok” Bailey agreed. After dinner everyone decided to watch a movie.

“Wait!” Bailey said before Yongguk pressed play.

“What?” Everyone practically yelled.

“We need snacks!” Bailey said getting up.

“We just had dinner though” Zelo said.

“AH well more for me then!” Bailey said. She went to the kitchen to make snacks when she came back she plopped down next to Youngjae cuddling up to him.

“Can we start now?” Yongguk ask still with a nasally voice.

“Yep” She replied popping a piece of popcorn in .

“Thank you! I’d be ready for bed before you got done” Deirdre said rolling her eyes. The movie started and everyone seemed excited. Throughout the movie Bailey would yelp and grab onto Youngjae making Deirdre laugh to herself. When the movie was over Zelo flipped on the lights.

“Geez where you that scared?” Himchan asked looking at Youngjae and Bailey, Bailey was in Youngjae’s lap with his arm tightly wrapped around her.

“Shut up” Bailey mumbled burying her face in the crook of youngjae’s neck. Deirdre slowly crept up on Bailey.

“Boo!” Deirdre said in a creepy voice making Bailey scream and fall off of Youngjae’s lap making Deirdre laugh.

“Hey! Don’t do that!” She smacked Deirdre.

“I’m sorry”

“No you’re not!” Bailey got up.

“Your right I’m not” Deirdre said sticking her tongue out at her.

“I’m tired can we go to bed now?” Zelo asked yawning.

“I agree lets head to bed…my nose is hurting” Yongguk said lightiny touching his nose making Deirdre feel bad.

“Fine” Bailey huffed she grabbed Youngjae’s hand and walked up the stairs.

“Not again!” Deirdre groaned.

“Well you could-“ Yongguk started.

“No I’ll just sleep down here” Deirdre said.

“You sure?” Yongguk asked.

“I’m fine here don’t worry” Deirdre said with a small smile. Everyone slowly made there way upstairs for bed.