~1~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

Author note: this might be the most random story ever... sorry bout that hehe hope you enjoy :)

*Story Start*

Bailey sighed as she stepped off the plane.

"Finally HERE Seoul!!" she yelled earning some weird looks by passerby's.

"Ok for the last time SHUT UP! Geez" Deirdre yelled glaring at Bailey. Bailey cringed as Deirdre yelled right into her ear, giving even more people a reason to look as they walked to the exit.

"So do we know where were going to stay?" Baiely asked as she plopped down into the taxi seat.

"Not a clue" Deirdre replied.

"That's ok good thing I know some people....some blonde people" Bailey said giving Deirdre a duck face.

"Blonde people?" Deirdre asked looking at her in a very confused way.

"Very blonde people" Bailey whisprered in a creepy tone, nodding her head. Deirdre looked at her funny, as Bailey gave the taxi driver the address.

"You sure the 'blond people' won't mind?" Deirdre saked putting air quotes around blonde people.

"Yeah I'm sure, they're cool...I hope" Bailey said whispering the last part.

"Wait what!?" Deirdre said immediatly, jerking her head toward Bailey.

"Huh?" Bailey said with a blank look. Deirdre gave her another look then turned her head back to the front. After a few minutes the cab slowed to a stop infront of a big apartment building.

"Where staying here? I didnt know you knew people who could aford this kind of living" Deirdre said with a smirk.

"Ha ha" Bailey said while rolling her eyes, "just get out" she grumbled. Deirdre laughed at Bailey as they got out of the cab. Deirdre started to look up at the grand looking apartment. Soon the two make there way to the very top of the building, once at the top the two made it to the only door up there. Bailey was about to knock on the door when the door busted open.

"Yahh! Give it back or die!!" the boy with the blode hair yelled at the other blonde. The one yelled looked like a blonde  Ryeowook from super junior to Deirdre. The Ryeowook look alike tackled the one with the iPad.

"Are these the people we're staying with?" Deirdre whispered. Bailey nodded with a big grin on her face. Suddenly 4 other blondes came out.

"Wow that's a lot of blondes" Deirdre whispered in amaziment.

"Shh...I wanna watch this" Bailey whispered back at Deirdre.

"Jongup give back Youngjae's iPad" one of the blondes commanded.

"But...I wanted to play angry birds" the one called Jongup pouted.

"Well to bad" the one called Youngjae said.

"Umm guys we have guest's" anothe blonde said pointing over to Baiely and Deirdre. All six blondes turned to the two girls.

"Hey there" Bailey said with a small wave. Deirdre shook her head at Bailey with embarassment.

"Bailey?" Youngjae questioned quickley getting off of Jongup.

"Yepp it's me" Bailey said happily, "I was wondering if my friend and I could stay here for a bit" Bailey asked.

"We dont ha-" one blonde started but got cut off by Youngjae telling the two that it was ok.

"But-" one blonde started. Deirdre looked at the six in confusion she seriously couldnt tell them apart.

"I told them they could stay" Youngjae said again in an irritated tone.

"Excuse us for a second" the blonde one with the deepest voice said, all six of the guys turning around.

"This is a headache" Deirdre said with a frown. She stared blankly at the back of each guys head wondering why they where all blonde. Bailey started to laugh at the faces Deirdre was making while she was thinking.

"This isnt funny" Deirdre said playfully pushing Bailey, finally the six turned back around.

"Ok you two can stay" the deep voiced blonde said showing the girls his gummy smile.

"Sweet!" Bailey said with a huge grin on her face, Deirdre rolled her eyes at her friends sillyness. Youngjae grabbed the girls luggage, making the blonde with curly hair help.

"Geez what do you have in here bricks?" Youngjae questioned Bailey.

"No I have ballons in there" Bailey said with a serious look and a lisp. The only thing you could hear was Deirdre's laughter.

"I dont get it" one of the blondes said.

"Dont worry about it" Deirdre said.

"It's an inside joke" Bailey said with a smile.

"Now I kinda wanna know" Jongup said looking at the girls.

"No" Bailey said flatly. Jongup gave Bailey a purely failed pout hoping they would say yes.

"So you gonna let us in?" Bailey asked.

"Oh yeah" one blonde said stepping a side so the two could come in. The room was slightly messy with pillows and blankets sprawled all across the floor and random war movies.

"Alright so you two will be staying in mine and Jongup's room. Bailey looked a Deirdre with a wicked look. Deirdre looked at the Bailey with a scared look. The six looked at the two with questioning look.

"Dont worry about it" Bailey said smirking the she looked at one od the guys, "are you sure its ok that we can stay" she finished.

"Yeah its ok" he replied.

"We can find a cheap hotel if so" Bailey continued.

"Nope your good" he said again.

"Yay! Now i get to spend time with my Youngjae" Bailey said cuddling him, making him bright red with embarassment, Bailey could care less. Deirdre and the guys started to laugh.

"Aww dont be embarassed I know you love me"  Bailey said.

"Lies" Deirdre coughed.

"Shut up nobody asked you!" Bailey said with a glare.

"Alright, Youngjae and Jongup go show..I'm  sorry what's your names?" the deep voiced blonde started.

"Oh I'm Deirdre" Deirdre said pointing to herself.

"And I'm Bailey!" Bailey said with a large smile.

"Cool I'm Bang Yongguk, you can call me Yongguk this is Zelo, Himchan, Daehyun, Jongup, and that Youngjae" Yongguk finished. After that they did there group saying, once done Deirdre and Bailey clapped.

"now go show Bailey and Deirdre to there room" Yongguk said.

"yes sir!" Jongup said.

"ok" Youngjae said. After a few minute Jongup and Youngjae came back down, as soon as they sat down Yongguk cleared his throat.

"So spill" Yongguk said.

"Spill what?" Youngjae asked.

"How do you know her" everyone practically asked.

 

Authors note: wow that took a while...I hope that you all like this and you will comment!

Well until next time :)