~6~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

 

“Yahh! Bailey, Deirdre wake up already!” Zelo yelled kicking the door open, Bailey sat up in excitement.

“Yay! Finally it’s morning!” she yelled getting up from her bed, on the opposite side of the room Deirdre groaned in the response of being woken up.

“Nice hair, kinda reminds me of Zico’s hair in freeze, ya know the poof ball thing” Bailey commented petting the top of Deirdre’s head. Deirdre sighed sitting up facing Bailey and giving her one of her world famous glares.

“Hurry up you two everyone’s waiting so get dressed!” Zelo nagged on ushering the girls to get up. Bailey nodded and skipped to the bathroom while Deirdre continued to sit in her bed.

“C’mon Deirdre!” Zelo yelled grabbing her arm and pulling her up out of bed.

“Fine” Deirdre sighed as she grabbed clothes and pushed Zelo out of the room. Fifteen minutes later the two girls came downstairs dressed and ready.

“So where we going?” Bailey asked as she made her way down the stairs.

“It’s a secret so let’s go” Daehyun said with a small smile on his face.

“Cant we just go back to bed?” Deirdre yawned as she slowly made her way out the door.

“I’ll take you back to bed” Yongguk said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Uh…No” Deirdre said looking at Yongguk with a weird look on her face. The eight piled into the van and left.

“Gahh! Somebody needs to tell me where were going!” Bailey yelled out with a pout on her face trying to force it out of some of the guys.

“We’ll be there in an hour” Youngjae assured Bailey. For Bailey the hour seemed to drag on while on the other hand for Deirdre who was asleep for the hour.

“Alright where here!” Himchan said in excitement. Bailey started to bounce around in the back waking Deirdre up.

“Geez…so much excitement this early?” Deirdre said squinting.

“Were here” Yongguk said nudging Deirdre quietly who thanked him for it.

“Oh c’mon you need to wake up!” Jongup yelled as the eight got out of the van, soon the eight where in the amusement park and looking for something to ride.

“Let’s ride the hurricane!” Zelo said once he saw the gigantic ride.

“Hurricane? What’s hurricane in English?” Himchan said curiously turning to Deirdre and Bailey for the answer. The rest of the guys looked at him stupidly trying to hold in there laughter.

“Hurricane is English” Youngjae said in a matter of fact look.

“Hurricane in English is hurricane….r-right!” Himchan said as if he knew the whole time. Once they were in line everyone seemed excited to ride the ride except Deirdre who looked at it in terror.

“I-I don’t think I want to ride this” Deirdre practically whispered.

“What? You can’t back out now!” Jongup said.

“I don’t want to do this” Deirdre said again.

“Why not” Yongguk asked looking concerned.

“I’ve ridden this ride before and I don’t want to ride it again”

“When did you ride it?” Bailey asked.

“In America…King’s island remember?”

“Oh I remember!”

They both looked up as the flashback ran though both of there heads, Deirdre shivered.

“Anyways…let’s go!” Bailey yelled as she dragged Deirdre to the platform.

“What!? No!?” Deirdre yelled.

“C’mon don’t be so scared it could have changed” Bailey said still dragging Deirdre.

“Are you dumb?” Deirdre asked.

“Mmmm…a little maybe” Bailey said pretending to think hard.

“Don’t think to hard Blondie, wouldn’t want you to break that pretty little head of yours” Deirdre said with a smirk.

“Hey! That-“

“Whatever I already told you I’m not going to the ride” she mumbled.

“Well to bad, we have to get on now” Bailey said forcing Deirdre to sit down.

“I hate you” Deirdre calmly said.

“I love you too!” Bailey yelled out hugging Deirdre tightly.

“Get off me!” Deirdre said rudely.

“Fine!” Bailey pouted.

“There so aggressive” Jongup whispered to the group. Who nodded in agreement. Everyone sat down on the ride Bailey decided to sit next to Deirdre, making Deirdre get back up.

“Youngjae switch me” Deirdre commanded.

“Wait you don’t want to sit next to me?” Bailey asked with another pout on her face.

“Heck no!” Deirdre said sitting in between Zelo and Daehyun now. Bailey tried to get her to change her mind with one of her cute pouts but it was too late. When the ride started it was alright until it started to swing which bought screams of delight from many. Daehyun and Deirdre both put their heads down until the ride finally stopped.

“Ugh” Daehyun groaned while getting off the ride with Deirdre quickly following.

“See that wasn’t bad now was it?” Bailey said, both Daehyun and Deirdre gave Bailey a glare.

“Fine if you say so…then let me pick the next ride…something that goes upside down and has a lot of drops” Deirdre said with a grin.

“No!” Bailey whined.

“Yes” Deirdre hissed.

“You’re so mean” Bailey pouted yet again.

“And you’re not?” Deirdre questioned, Bailey thought about it then ignored what she said.

“You two fight way too much” Yongguk said pulling Deirdre away from Bailey while Youngjae did the same for Bailey.

“Plus you two aren’t picking where to go anyways” Youngjae said. Bailey stuck her tongue out at Deirdre who frowned.

“Quit pouting” Yongguk said to Deirdre with a laugh, she gave him a serious look.

“I don’t pout” Deirdre grumbled.

“You are right now” Bailey said cutely poking Deirdre’s nose.

“Get you hand out my face” Deirdre growled, making Bailey snatch her hand back.

“So where we going next?” Bailey asked the group of guys.

“Why don’t we let Zelo choose” Yongguk suggested.

“But h-“

“No buts” Youngjae said cutting off Bailey.

“Rollercoaster!” Zelo said giving the group a cute look.

“Yes finally!” Deirdre said in excitement.

“This is gonna be fun!” Zelo said high fiving Deirdre then grabbing her dragging her to the line for the rollercoaster.

“Better go catch up” Himchan said walking quicker than the rest. When they caught up with Deirdre and Zelo Bailey saw that Deirdre was talking no other then block b.

“Fancy seeing you here” Bailey said with a smile giving U-Kwon a big hug

“Who says that anymore?” Deirdre asked.

“I do!”

“Nobody then” Deirdre smirked.

“Why is she so nice to him?” Youngjae quietly asked Jongup who was standing there next to him. Jongup opened his mouth to say something but was cut off.

“Your right Jongup!” Youngjae yelled out, Jongup frowned shaking his head.

“Mind if we hang out with you?” Zico asked.

“Well-“ Yongguk started.

“Sure!” Bailey said without letting Yongguk finish.

“With that said…I’m riding with Deirdre!” Zico yelled putting an arm around her. Yongguk frowned at the two and how close they were.

“Do I sense jealousy?” Daehyun asked looking at Yongguk with a smirk forming on his face.

“Pfft not…why would I be jealous? I don’t even like her…it doesn’t matter” Yongguk ranted on.

“Then why won’t you shut up about it?” Daehyun questioned. Yongguk thought about it then shook his head no.

“Yeah just like Youngjae denies liking Bailey the only Difference is that Youngjae has known Bailey longer” Daehyun said. Yongguk shook his head when he was about to answer everyone was let onto the platform to ride. When everyone was on the ride started it twisted and turned, going upside down and corkscrewed. There was a 90 foot drop which made Bailey practically suffocate Youngjae, Bailey was so happy to be off the ride. The day seemed to go by fast too fast for the girls liking.

“Well I hope we can hang out again” Kyung said giving Bailey and Deirdre hugs.

“Of course!” Bailey said smiling leaving Deirdre with the group.

“Do you have to go can’t I take you home!?” PO yelled not letting go of Deirdre.

“Well if you don’t let go I could die before we get to hang out again” Deirdre squeaked out, finally PO let go.

“S-sorry” P.O said with a cheesy grin. Deirdre nodded then waved goodbye to the guys and headed back to Deirdre and B.A.P.

“Such a long day” Bailey yawned as she took her seat next to Youngjae then laid her head on his shoulder making him slowly melt inside and smile dumbly to himself. The long ride made Bailey fall asleep just like the rest of the guys.

“I’m surprised you haven’t fallen asleep yet” Yongguk whispered to Deirdre.

“I can never really fall asleep in a car, no matter how hard I try” Deirdre replied with a yawn. Yongguk took his hand lightly pushing Deirdre’s head down on his shoulder; he was surprised she didn’t put up a fight. After about five minutes he looked over to see her asleep.

*Next Day*

“Wakey wakey!’ Bailey practically screamed jumping up onto Deirdre’s bed.

“Go jump out a window and leave me alone” Deirdre said he voice muffled by her pillow.

“The guys are gone, and I have nothing to do” Bailey explained ignoring the comment Deirdre made.

“Well then go play in the street” Deirdre groaned.

“No! It’s all wet and rainy out”

“Take an umbrella”

“But it’s thundering and lightning outside”

“So?”

“You want me to die” Bailey questioned.

“Maybe?” Deirdre sighed sitting up.

“Le gasp!” Bailey gasped.

“What?” Deirdre asked in a confused tone.

“That’s a gasp in French, el gaspo is Spanish” Bailey stated with a matter of fact tone.

“You’re so dumb” Deirdre shook her head.

“You’re so mean” Bailey said puffing out her cheeks, Deirdre laughed and laid back down hoping for more sleep. It was a rare moment of silence right when she was about to fall asleep,

“Hey don’t fall back asleep~” Bailey sang out.

“I hate you” Deirdre yelled out in frustration, ”Why don’t you go play a video game?” she suggested.

“No”

“Fine” Deirdre yelled getting up from bed leaving for the living room.

“Hey! Wait for me” Bailey scrambled to get out of Deirdre’s bed but got all tangled up.

“Ouch” Bailey whined as she hit the floor.

“What happened?” Deirdre said coming back into the room to find Bailey on the floor.

“I fell it hurt” Bailey huffed.

“Dumb” Deirdre said then left.

“Aren’t you going to help me?” Bailey questioned.

“No” Deirdre yelled half way down the stairs.

“But-but”

“No!”

“Please?”

“No”

“Fine!” Bailey yelled in anger, “Then while you’re in the kitchen make me a sammich”

“No”

“Why?”

“No”

“Please?”

“No!”

“Please!?”

“I’m leaving!” Deirdre yelled in anger, slamming the front door shut. This has to be the most stupidest thing to leave for, I mean seriously I’m still in my pajama’s Deirdre thought to herself. She went back inside and upstairs.

“You came back!” Bailey said happily still tangled up on the floor.

“No just came to put some clothes on” Deirdre said as she slipped a hoodie over her head.

“So will you help me?”

“Nope” and with that said Deirdre left the apartment again, shaking her head at how lazy Bailey could be.

*back at home*

It’s been a few hours since Deirdre left and Bailey was still on the floor.

“I have nothing to do!” Bailey yelled out to no one.

“Nothing?” Youngjae all of the sudden popping his head into their room.

“Mmhmm” Bailey said as she looked at Youngjae happily, finally someone to help her.

“Why are you on the floor with Deirdre’s blankets around you?” Youngjae questioned.

“I fell off her bed” Bailey explained, Youngjae nodded understanding.

“Where’s Deirdre?” Youngjae asked.

“Here” Deirdre said walking into the room.

“Where have you been?” Bailey asked.

“Places” Deirdre replied.

“Oh ok” Bailey said not even bothering to press on.

“How long have you been on the floor?” Youngjae asked helping Bailey off the floor.

“Hmm a couple of hour’s maybe I don’t really know, I had enough time to nap” Bailey answered absently.

“Well I left at 11 so. I’d say about 3 hours” Deirdre said leaving the room yet again.

“3 hours!” Youngjae shouted startling Bailey who was still trying to get her feet out of all the blankets Deirdre slept with. At one point Bailey started to loose he balance the little she had that is.

“Ahh!” Bailey yelled grabbing onto Youngjae making him wrap his arms around her waist as they fell. You could hear the wind being knocked out of Youngjae as he fell with Bailey on top of him.

“Oh my gosh I’m so-“

“Are you ok?” Youngjae asked before Bailey could apologize.

“I’m fine. Are you ok? I mean I just fell on you, I’m not that light” Bailey continued to ramble on while Youngjae just smiled.

“I’m fine besides your light as a feather” Youngjae interrupter her giving her a bright smile and a slight squeeze around the waist. Just then Jongup and Daehyun opened the door.

“Hey, Deirdre said you guys…”Daehyun stopped talking when he noticed the position the two where in. Jongup started to say something when Daehyun pushed him  out the room into the hall and slammed the door.

“Uhm, well we should go explain” Youngjae said.

“Yeah we should…one problem I’m still stuck” Bailey whispered.

“What?”

“Still tangled” Bailey went on further, Youngjae groaned loudly. Jongup and Daehyun ran down the stairs to the living room where everyone was waiting to go out and get something to eat.

“Hey where…what’s wrong with you guys?” Yongguk raised his eyebrow to Jongup and Daehyun who where breathing a little harder the usual.

“Youngjae…Bailey…Bailey…on Youngjae…floor..sheets” Daehyun stumbled with his words. Jongup was beside him making hand gestures. The room was silent while the others tried to make sense of the words stumbling out of Daehyun’s mouth. They were all confused they looked at each other to see if anyone knew what they were trying to say when they heard a loud groan come from upstairs making Jongup and Daehyun’s story make sense. All the boys blushed but Deirdre laughed knowing nothing was happening upstairs. Yongguk covered Zelo’s ears.

“I think we should leave them alone” Deirdre smirked thinking about how embarrassed Youngjae was going to be and how mad Bailey would be when they found out they left the them to get food.

“Should we really leave them? Shouldn’t we make them stop?” Yongguk questioned still covering Zelo’s ears. Right then there was a loud thud and another loud groan. The boys blushed even more and Deirdre laughed harder.

“Do you want to go up there?” Deirdre asked Yongguk egging on the situation.

“Umm…I..” Yongguk started.

“Hey! Your hand does not go there” They heard Bailey yell.

“Sorry! Here move your legs like this” they heard Youngjae reply.

“Alright! Let’s go!” Yongguk yelled pushing everyone out the front door. They were all safely out and on their way to the restaurant.

“Yongguk-hyung” Zelo said

“Yeah?”

"What where they doing?” Zelo asked cutely. Deirdre began laughing again.

*back at home*

“Finally” Bailey yelled as she went downstairs dragging Youngjae with her.

“Thank you by the way” Bailey said giving Youngjae a hug.

“You’re welcome” Youngjae said softly. Finally they noticed no one was there.

 

“They left us!” Bailey yelled.