~3~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

Authors Note

Sorry it took so long to update the story….I was updating and my computer decided to shutdown randomly and I thought I saved it but I guess not… D: I was about to throw it up against a wall…oh well hope you enjoy!

Story start

The eight slowly made their way back to the apartment to get all cleaned up and ready to get some food.

“Alright who’s first?” Zelo asked once everyone was in the living room. Everyone kind of looked at each other seeing if anyone would step up and just go, but nobody did.

“Why don’t the girls go first since there our guest’s” Yongguk suggested looking at all the other guys to see if they agreed.

“Sounds good to me” Himchan said, the others nodding in agreement.

“Are you sure?” Deirdre asked looking over at Yongguk who nodded.

“Well then I’m going first! I can’t stand feeling like this…all sweaty and gross” Bailey said jumping up from the couch and quickly making her way up the stairs to the bathroom.

“I swear something’s wrong with that girl” Youngjae said shaking his head.

“It’s unnatural for someone to be that bubbly” Yongguk said with a serious look on his face.

“How did you even meet her? You don’t seem like the type to hang out with someone so hyper” Himchan said looking over at Deirdre.

“Hmm well…all I remember was she spilled hot coffee on me and she freaked out, she wouldn’t stop apologizing…It was my first day in Seoul, I found out that she went to my school the next day when I saw her on campus. She ran over to me with excitement and she showed me around which I was grateful for. After that we slowly became really good friends” Deirdre said shrugging her shoulders, a small smile spreading across her face as she recalled the memory.

“Did she every talk about me?” Youngjae asked looking at Deirdre with a sparkle in his eyes.

“Yeah, she told me about you for about a month she wouldn’t shut up about you” Deirdre replied, Youngjae smiled happily at what Deirdre said. Everyone  got really quiet as they sat there in the living room.

“She needs to hurry up! I can smell myself the more I sit here!” Youngjae said loudly giving a disgusted look. Jongup who was sitting next to Youngjae leaned over and sniffed him, when he did he pulled away quickly.

“Ew your right you do smell bad” Jongup said covering his mouth, making everyone laugh.

“Alright I’m all done, Nice and clean!” Bailey sand out as she came down the stairs with a towel on her head.

“Geez you take long!” Deirdre and Youngjae both yelled out.

“It takes a while to look this good” Bailey joked doing poses.

“I’ll go and get done now” Deirdre said making her way up the stairs.

“What’s so smelly in here?” Bailey asked. Everyone pointed to Youngjae who groaned in embarrassment.

“I shouldn’t have said anything” Youngjae whispered quietly.

“Don’t be embarrassed! You were practicing hard so it’s ok” Bailey said as she sat down where Deirdre once was. The room was yet again in silence as they waited for Deirdre to get done with her shower, Zelo and Jongup fell asleep as they were waiting.

“Thank you for being so fast!” Youngjae said as Deirdre made her way down the stairs.

Youngjae made his way up the stairs once Deirdre was in the living room.

“Well I think I’ll go get my brush now” Bailey said sighing as she jogged up the stairs.

“BAILEY!!” Himchan, Yongguk, and Deirdre heard Youngjae yell waking up Zelo and Jongup. When he did Bailey came flying down the stairs tripping on the last step but she caught herself before hitting the ground.

“What happened?” Deirdre asked.

“I was looking for my hairbrush when I remembered I left in the bathroom, so I thought that I could sneak into the bathroom with my ninja skills…I was doing good until he turned around and faced me and noticed I was there.

“You couldn’t have just waited until he was done to get your brush?” Deirdre asked. Himchan and Yongguk where both laughing, while Jongup and Zelo looked a Bailey all confused.

“That would have taken to long!” Bailey yelled out, Deirdre rolled her eyes sighing. Bailey stood there awkwardly then slowly made her way up the stairs.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Deirdre asked.

“I never did get my brush” Bailey started; Deirdre quickly went over and grabbed her arm dragging her over and sat her next to Yongguk.

“Hey don’t manhandle me!” Bailey yelled out.

“I’ll manhandle you if I feel like it, don’t get up I’ll go get my brush so you can use it…Yongguk don’t let her get up alright?” Deirdre commanded, Yongguk nodded.

“So…did you see anything!?” Himchan asked causing the other members to give him looks.

“Uhm…I’ll just go see if he’s ok” Bailey said getting up.

“You can’t leave Deirdre said so” Yongguk said pulling her down.

“Like I listen to her!” Bailey said facing Yongguk.

“Well you should, isn’t she older?” Yongguk asked.

“Yeah so!?” Bailey said rather loudly.

“Well what he’s saying is you should listen to me” Deirdre said with a grin forming on her face when Bailey jumped in surprise. She tossed her brush to her, when she did Youngjae came stomping down the stairs with a pissed look on his face.

“I’ll go now” Himchan said leaving the room.

“Geez I’m hungry!” Bailey sighed. Deirdre rolled her eyes handing her a lollipop.

“Now stop” Deirdre said, making Bailey nod in agreement.

“Well we could watch a movie while we wait” Daehyun suggested.

“Let the girls pick” Youngjae said, the others agreeing. Bailey and Deirdre started looking through the movies.

“I don’t know any of them!” Bailey sighed loudly.

“This one” Deirdre said handing the movie to Yongguk, who’s eyes lit up.

“Nice choice!” Yongguk said putting the movie in, when he put the movie in Himchan came down and Jongup went up.

“Well you smell better” Bailey whispered sniffing Himchan, ”you smell like blueberry snow cone” she finished, making him move away. Yongguk and Deirdre where intently watching the movie. Jongup came down then Zelo went, Bailey sighed not really interested in the movie so she scooted over next to Youngjae who was playing on his Ipad.

“Are you mad at me?” Bailey whispered.

“No not really” Youngjae sighed.

“Really?” Bailey said with a big smile.

“Yeah…” he said looking up at her.

“Yay!” she whispered wrapped her arms around his neck.

“If you two are going to do that lovey dovey couple stuff get away from me!” Himchan hissed, yet again moving away from Bailey.

“Where no couple!” Youngjae yelled making everyone look at the two.

“Well you act like it…they haven’t even been here a whole day and you’ve already claimed one as yours” Daehyun said with a smirk knowing he was going to get to Youngjae.

“I-I” Youngjae started.

“Nobody cares who’s with who now be quiet” Deirdre hissed making everyone fall silent.

“Aww, ruined my fun” Daehyun said sighing, when he did Zelo came down and Yongguk made his way up the stairs. Zelo plopped down on the couch laying his head on Deirdre’s lap.

“Rub my stomach” Zelo commanded.

“You’re crazy” Deirdre said looking at Zelo.

“Please?”

“No”

“Please?”

“No”

“PLEASE”

“No!”

“PLEA”

“Fine!!” Deirdre yelled out giving up the fight and rubbing his stomach.

“I win!” Zelo said cutely. Everyone started to laugh at the two. Yongguk quickly made his way down the stairs.

“Did I miss anything….uhm what are you doing?” Yongguk asked looking at Deirdre who was rubbing Zelo.

“Don’t ask” Deirdre said sighing. Daehyun made his way upstairs, him being the last one to get done. The room finally got done until Daehyun was done.

“Can we eat now!?” Bailey asked loudly.

“Yep” Yongguk said as they all stood up and left the apartment. The eight made there way to one of the many restaurant’s in Seoul.

“Welcome! How many?” the host asked.

“Eight” Yongguk replied to the host, she then took the eight to a table. The host took there orders then made her way to the kitchen. A few minutes later the host came out with drinks and rice. As they were waiting for their chef Deirdre noticed Yongguk was looking a little nervous.

“Are you ok?” she asked him.

“Yeah…kinda…no” he said back.

“Isn’t this the place where they make the grill catch fire?” Yongguk asked.

“I don’t know…have you not been here before?” Deirdre answered.

“Nope this is the first time we’ve all been here” Himchan answered for Yongguk, all conversation stopped when the chef came out with his cart of supplies and checked to make sure the orders where right. Then he started up the grill that was on the table. He made a smiley dace with the oil, which of course made Bailey happy. He then took out a lighter and lit it on fire. Yongguk yelped, in a manly way and fell backwards out of his chair. Bailey and Deirdre looked at each other in surprise. When everyone else realized what happened they started to laugh loudly, making the chef look at them in confusion.

“S-shut up” Yongguk stuttered, his face red with embarrassment. The rest of Dinner went by without anymore incidents. The food was good and they all talked and got to know each other better. They finally paid and left to go home.

“That was good! Thank you!” Bailey said with a big smile.

“Now I’m tired” Jongup said yawning.

“Me too!” Zelo exclaimed. When the eight finally got home the slowly made their way to their rooms.

“Goodnight everyone! Bailey loves you!” Bailey yelled out getting groans in responses.

well it seems this time my computer didnt want to shutdown on me... :D hope you enjoyed it and please leave a comment.