~4~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

Deirdre sighed as she sat up in bed; she noticed Bailey wasn’t in her bed. Slowly she got out of bed and went to the living room. The T.V. was on and Bailey was sitting on the couch zoned out with the remote in her hand and a blanket over her head. Bailey slowly turned her head creepily toward Deirdre.

“I’m hungry” She hissed.

“It’s 2am and you’re hungry?” Deirdre asked, Bailey nodded.

“Good cause so am I” Deirdre finished moving into the kitchen Bailey following close behind.

“You know, this would be easier for you if you didn’t take the blanket with you” Deirdre told Bailey.

“But it’s so warm” Bailey said back.

“Fine” Deirdre mumbled. They started looking for something to eat quietly. Bailey went to the fridge while Deirdre went to look in the cabinets.

“So what’s in the fridge?” Deirdre asked after a few minutes.

“I don’t know” Bailey replied.

“What? Then look!” Deirdre hissed.

“Noo! It’s too cold in there” Bailey complained.

“You have a blanket” Deirdre said looking at her.

“Yes but for me to open the door that would mean I would have to use my arm” Bailey stated matter-of-factly.

“Yeah and…” Deirdre raised her eyebrow.

“That would involve me taking my arm out of the blanket, therefore, making me cold” Bailey explained further.

“Your dumb” Deirdre said laughing quietly. Deirdre pushed Bailey out of the way and opened the fridge.

“Geez there’s nothing” Deirdre mumbled moving to the freezer. There sat two pints of ice cream, One chocolate chip cookie dough and the other vanilla.

“Want some ice cream?” Deirdre asked, Bailey nodded. Deirdre grabbed two spoons and sat next to Bailey on the kitchen floor, handing her the cookie dough ice cream and a spoon.

“Mmm!” Bailey moaned loudly, Deirdre started to laugh at Bailey.

“What the- what are you two doing?” Yongguk asked walking into the kitchen.

“Eating ice cream…want some?” Bailey asked.

“Well it sounds like something totally different” Yongguk hinted, grabbing a spoon and sitting in between Bailey and Deirdre.

“” Deirdre joked punching Yongguk in the arm; he had a big smile on his face.

“Did we wake you?” Bailey asked.

“Yeah, I heard your voice and I went to your room to see what was going on but you weren’t in there then I heard you ” he said pointing his spoon at Bailey.

“My bad” Bailey said before taking a giant bite of ice cream, groaning loudly, ”brain freeze” she whined holding her head. Yongguk and Deirdre started to laugh really hard.

“What’s going on in here?” Youngjae asked as he walked into the kitchen scratching and rubbing his head.

“Youngjae!” Bailey whisper-yelled getting up and hugging him, nuzzling into his chest.

“They are being mean to me” she told him.

“Yeah right it’s not like we forcefully shoved a giant spoonful of ice cream in your mouth so you would get brain freeze” Deirdre said rolling her eyes.

“Move over Yongguk my Youngjae has to sit next to me!” Bailey hissed

“Why can’t he-“

“Move!” she hissed again, Yongguk moved closer to Deirdre.

“Yay! Now Yongguk get Youngjae a spoon” Bailey commanded.

“No” Yongguk said looking at her like she was crazy.

“Fine he can use mine!” Bailey said sticking her tongue out, she scooped out some ice cream and fed it to Youngjae.

“I swear get a room..that’s just weird” Deirdre said looking away, the situation making her feel awkward .

“Don’t tempt me” Bailey said with a smirk on her face.

“Wait what?” Youngjae said looking at Deirdre then at Bailey.

“Plus you would like that too much…then you would get to spend some time with Y-“ Bailey was suddenly cut off by Deirdre who crawled over Yongguk and covered Bailey’s mouth.

“Ahh!” Deirdre hissed when Bailey bit her,she tried to move her hand away but Bailey refused to let go.

“Let go! You fruit!” Deirdre said, finally Bailey let go.

“Fruit?” Yongguk asked.

“That’s all I could think of” Deirdre said crawling back over Yongguk, ”that really hurt you know” she said refurring back to the bite.

“Well thats what you get for putting your hand over my mouth” Bailey started, “I thought about just you but then I decided to bite you…” Bailey added, while continuing to eat her ice cream.

“” Yongguk said with another grin spread across his face.

“Why thank you” Bailey said with a mouthful of ice cream. Deirdre put her head down in embarrassment.

“It’s ok I know your too young for all this adult language” Bailey said cuddling Deirdre, making Deirdre shove her off.

“Seriously?” Deirdre questioned.

“Well yeah” Bailey replied.

“I feel like I failed…” Deirdre said.

“Why” she asked.

“I didn’t raise you right” Deirdre sighed, the two guys laughed at us.

“Whatever!” Bailey stuck her tongue out at Deirdre.

“Ok if I eat anymore ice cream I’ll die” Deirdre groaned out giving the ice cream to Yongguk.

“Well I definitely can!” Bailey said happily.

“Just don’t moan anymore”

“I’ll moan if I feel like it!” Bailey said.

“This seriously sounds to wrong” Yongguk said with a laugh.

“More like weird” Youngjae commenting as he looked at the clock, “Well I’m going back to bed” he finished.

“No! Come cuddle with me!” Bailey said shoving the ice cream into Deirdre’s arms, then pulled Youngjae upstairs to their room.

“So..should we be worried?” Yongguk asked.

“What do you mean?” Deirdre answered, answering the question with a question.

“I mean like doing something…naughty?” Yongguk hinted slightly embarrassed.

“No! I don’t think so…I hope not” Deirdre said feeling just as embarrassed as Yongguk.

“Oh okay” Yongguk said, after that a slightly awkward silence was in the room while they put away the ice cream. That is until Bailey came down the stairs and grabbed her ice cream and spoon.

“I told you I wasn’t done” She said after Yongguk and Deirdre gave her a weird look. She proceeded to walk back up the stairs to her room.

“I kinda don’t want to go up there” Deirdre said.

“Why?...I thought you said they wouldn’t be doing anything” Yongguk asked.

“They aren’t but…I don’t know” Deirdre finished lamely.

“Well if you really don’t want to go up back there, you could uhm, stay in my room” Yongguk stuttered out.

“I don’t know” Deirdre said quietly.

“Come on it won’t be that bad, you can have my bed and I’ll take the floor” Yongguk continued.

“Okay” Deirdre finally agreed.

“Cool” Yongguk said as he grabbed her hand and led her to his room.

“So this is where you’ll sleep…do you need anything? Another blankets or more pillows?” Yongguk asked, Deirdre shook her head.

“No, but thanks for letting me sleep in your room then go in there with those two” Deirdre said with a small smile.

“No prob” Yongguk said sitting on his bed that he made on the floor, “well goodnight” he finished, turning off the lights. Deirdre sighed laying down in Yongguk's bed, she felt horrible for taking his bed.

“Uhm Yongguk?” Deirdre said after about ten minutes of lying there.

“Yeah?” he replied.

 “I feel really bad for taking you bed…can we switch?” she asked.

“No you shouldn’t sleep on the floor” Yongguk told her.

“If not then…then sleep up here with me” Deirdre practically whispered, embarrassed that she actually just said what she did.

“You sure?” Yongguk asked cautiously.

“Yeah” Deirdre replied moving over to give Yongguk some room.

“Are you absolutely sure?” Yongguk asked again.

“Yeah now stop asking” Deirdre said laying back down, Yongguk sighed and laid next to Deirdre.

Author's note

yay! two chapters in one :)