~10~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

Chapter 10

“Yayy!!” Zelo screamed throughout the house waking Bailey and Deirdre up. The two sat up then looked at each other with an annoyed look on each of their faces. The door all of the sudden swung open, Youngjae and Zelo skipped in.

“We made breakfast! Come eat” Youngjae sang out, Zelo nodded in excitement then started to jump on Bailey’s bed then switched to Deirdre’s bed.

“Should we be scared?” Bailey asked Youngjae her voice muffled by her pillow.

“No…I don’t know…Maybe” Youngjae chuckled.

“I made toast!” Zelo said in excitement, trying to wake Deirdre back up.

“It’s too early” Deirdre grumbled.

“Y-you don’t want to try my toast?” Zelo said the tone in his voice making Deirdre get up and go downstairs.

“Ok how do you do that!? I mean she never gives in when I do that” Bailey said getting up and following Zelo down the stairs with Youngjae right on her heels.

“What took so long?” Himchan asked coming out from the kitchen covered in flour and was in a frilly pink apron.

“These two wouldn’t get up” Zelo pointed to Bailey and Deirdre who were looking at the food like it was going to eat them.

“Huh” Bailey snorted. “Nice apron” she finished sarcastically.

“Thanks”

Before she could tell him that it wasn’t a compliment the other members came from the kitchen equally covered in flour and other things, there was something in Daehyun’s hair while Jongup had something on his cheek, while Yongguk looked like his clothes were falling off him and there was something on his nose. The girls looked at them all and together the six boys looked like they were in a train wreck. A hand ended up on both the girl’s shoulders and they were pushed into a seat. Once they were seated the boys stared at them, waiting for them to try the food.

“Deirdre if I die, I just want you to know that I love you” Bailey said in an overdramatic tone. Deirdre poked her food violently as if it might bite back.

“I-I think it moved!”

“Oh c’mon it can’t be that bad”

“If it’s not that bad why aren’t any of you eating?” Bailey questioned, silence soon after filled the room.

“Exactly….well bottoms up”

Deirdre and Bailey both took a bite at the same time.

“Huh not bad” Deirdre commented.

“It’s pretty good” Bailey slowly said in between bites. The rest of breakfast went by pretty well.

“Aww we don’t get to hang out with you today what are you two going to do?” Yongguk questioned eyeing the two.

“We should go to toddler zone” Bailey looked  at Deirdre with hope.

“But you prom-“ Bailey started.

“Not today” Deirdre said with a glare.

“Why not!?” Bailey pouted.

“I don’t feel like going” Deirdre said sighing.

“You never feel like going anywhere!” Bailey whined.

“And toddler zone is for little children, its not for people your age” Deirdre flatly stated.

“But I’m only Six years old” Bailey said trying to talk like a little kid.

“Mentally…Grow up kid” Deirdre said patting her head.

“Bu-but”

“No”

“Fine then we can go hang out with Block b or something I bet I can get them to take me!” Bailey said whipping out her phone and sticking her tongue out.

“O-ok well we need to leave now” Himchan stated.

“Covered in flower?” Deirdre raised an eyebrow at the six; they looked at each other than thereselfs and ran into their rooms to get dressed again. Once done each of the guys gave the girls a hug, Bailey wouldn’t let go of Youngjae but Deirdre pried Bailey off him.

“Well now what?” Deirdre asked a few minutes after they all left, Bailey looked around the room it looked like a tornado hit the apartment there was even flour on the couch and flour footprints.

“This- what is this! There too messy” Bailey yelled out.

“Well what do you expect there are six boys living here and there an idol group now they don’t have time to clean this” Deirdre said. The two looked at each other than nodded and started to clean up, more of Bailey going on a crazy cleaning spree.

“Alright Zelo’s rooms last” Deirdre said, Bailey nodded and the two walked in. everything dropped from their hands and their mouths hung open.

“What the- how does this kid sleep at night” Bailey whispered. The two sighed and started to pick up. Deirdre started to make his bed mumbling about how she shouldn’t be cleaning up something she didn’t mess up, when she was tucking the sheet under the bed she felt something Deirdre pulled it out to examine it, she pulled out exactly three things.

“What the, why does he have these!?” Deirdre said looking at the three covers of the half- women on the front. Bailey looked over Deirdre’s shoulder to see the o in her hands.

“Zelo wow I only thought Yongguk was the only one” Bailey said with a laugh.

“He probably stole it from Yongguk”

“Or Yongguk gave them to him” Bailey added.

“No...I don’t think he would do something like that” Deirdre said shaking her head.

“Looking cute and innocent means nothing anymore” Bailey said in a disappointed tone. Deirdre sighed taking the magazines to her room.

“Alright…this place is finally clean what now?” Bailey asked as Deirdre came back into the room, “Well we could go to toddler zone”

“What did I tell you a couple hours ago?”

“No…”

“So what do you think the answer is?”

“…no…”

“Exactly”

“Fine then what should we do?” She yelled out crossing her arms.

“We could go shopping?” Deirdre suggested.

“No cause you never buy anything and its rather depressing” Bailey said shaking her head she sighed and the TV as she plopped down on the couch.

“Hey look!” Bailey said pointing at the TV it was the boys doing there live stage/

“Wow” Deirdre said quietly eyes watching their every move.

“I know right, pretty good for rookies” Bailey said crossing her arms as she watched Youngjae, “My Youngjae looks so good” she finished making Deirdre roll her eyes.

“Look at Yongguk! Oh he’s looking good too!” Bailey said nudging Deirdre with a smirk growing on her face. There live performance finally ended, once it ended Block B came on Nalina started. By the middle of the song both of the grils where doing the shirt waving that ukwon does. All of the sudden Bailey’s phone started to ring; she looked to see that it was a text from Youngjae.

“Uhm Deirdre we need to go shopping” Bailey said once she finished reading the message.

“Why now?” Deirdre said, “I just got comfy” Deirdre finished, her legs dangling from the couch arm.

“The guys are going to pick us up cause there manager is throwing a party for them” Bailey said summing up the text.

“Eh but-“Deirdre started.

“Let’s go!” Bailey yelled pulling Deirdre off the couch and out the door to the closest store. Bailey rummaged through ever dress the store had. Then took them all to the dressing room.

“How do I look” Bailey asked twirling in front of Deirdre for the hundredth time.

“I don’t know” Deirdre grumbled, each dress to Deirdre looked fine she just wanted out of the store.

“You’re so not helping me!” Bailey growled glaring at Deirdre.

“I’m not into these kinds of things” Deirdre explained simply.

“Well you’re going to have to do this to you know” Bailey stated from the dressing room.

“I’m already done” Deirdre said with a smirk crossing her arms.

“What!? When?” Bailey asked

“When you were talking to yourself in the dressing room”

“Oh…” Bailey murmured in embarrassment that she was talking to herself out loud, “I wanted to help you ya know” she finished.

“Well too bad” Deirdre said sticking her tongue out even though Bailey couldn’t see it. Once Bailey came out of the dressing room with a dress, they paid and left to head back to the apartment. Once they got back Bailey darted up the stairs to get ready while Deirdre stood in the doorway staring blankly looking at where Bailey once stood.

“Hurry up we only got 2 hours!” Bailey yelled from down the stairs.

“I hear you, I hear you geez” Deirdre said slowly making her way up the stairs. Soon it was 7 and right on time the six boys walked in.

“You two ready I swear if-“ Youngjae stopped as the two walked down stairs.

Bailey’s outfit:

 

The Eye Popping Goth

 

 

 

Deirdre’s outfit:

 

randomness

 

 

 

“You two sure clean up nicely” Zelo commented with a cute smile covering his face.

“Thank you!” Bailey said in a bubbly tone, Deirdre on the other hand looked slightly pissed off.

“Are you ok?” Yongguk asked looking at her, She nodded stiffly.

“She doesn’t do girly stuff very well” Bailey explained to Yongguk.

“I need pants…” Deirdre murmured making everyone laugh.

“Oh! Oh! If there’s people dancing will you dance with me” Zelo asked cutley holding Deirdre’s hand and a big innocent smile formed on his face. Bailey’s eyes widened remembering something.

“When we get back home Deirdre and I need to talk to you about something” Bailey said to Zelo.

“W-what for?” Zelo asked looking at Deirdre then at Bailey.

“Don’t worry about it until we get home” Bailey said winking at Zelo who looked at her with total confusion. Everyone nodded then they left, they pulled up to a rather large building.

“This should be fun” Daehyun said with a grin on his face, the eight entered the building. There where tons of idols that showed up to congratulate B.A.P for their debut.

“So many of my favorite idols…look! Theres SHINee…Onew!” Bailey babbled on in excitement.

“Now don’t attack him” Deirdre warned.

“I-I wont” Bailey pouted hanging her head down.

“Well I’m going to leave you now, I’m hungry” Daehyun said slipping away from the group.

“C’mon Bailey” Youngjae said dragging her away.

“Wait, where are we going?” She asked as she was being pulled away. Jongup decided to go find Daehyun, then Himchan and Yongguk got pulled into a conversation with there manager leaving Deirdre with Zelo.

“They left us” Zelo pouted.

“There bums” Deirdre said looking around the crowd for Baliey, “You wanted to dance…lets go” Deirdre said pulling Zelo over where the dance crowd was, on the way there they found Bailey and Youngjae dancing and having fun. A couple of songs later Deirdre was standing off the dance floor keeping an eye on Bailey, Yongguk slowly walked up to her but she didn’t budge. He looked around trying to find what she was looking at.

“What are-“

“Shh”

He tried again to follow her line of vision but found nothing.

“What-“

“Bailey”

He finally noticed Bailey and Youngjae who were dancing to a slow song.

“Why?”

“I have to watch her”

“Why”

“Because”

A moment of silence passed,

“Why”

“Because!” Deirdre snapped breaking her line of sight from Bailey to Yongguk.

“What?” Yongguk squeaked (manly of course) Deirdre rolled her eyes and turned back around to find Bailey.

“Crap!”

“What!?”

“Where did she go?”

“Who? Bailey?”

“Yes!” Deirdre walked of quickly since she couldn’t really run in heels, Yongguk right on her heels to the point that when Deirdre stopped Yongguk ran into her back. She turned to Yongguk giving him a slight glare.

“Sorry he mumbled softly putting his head down, when Yongguk looked back up Deirdre was slightly shorter and was holding her heels out to Yongguk.

“Hold these please” Deirdre commanded, once he took them she started looking for Bailey again.

“Found her” Deirdre said slowly creeping on Bailey who noticed Deirdre and started the run towards SHINee. Deirdre right on her heels cutting through the dance floor pushing some people out of the way. Bailey finally stopped in front of SHINee, with a victorious grin. The group looked at her in confusion.

“Uhm hi can we-“ Key started but was cut off when Deirdre popped up behind Bailey and pushed her away from the group she stumbled and took Deirdre down with her. The room became silent, all eyes on the two. Daehyun but his head down mumbling about how embarrassing the two were.

“I was so close!” Bailey said not caring about all the stares while Deirdre looked down in embarrassment. The two got up and Deirdre quickly dragged Bailey away.

“You two are so embarrassing” Yongguk mumbled as he handed Deirdre her shoes back.

“That was so cool it was like a movie scene!” Zelo said in excitement, for the next hout the girls where watched by one of the guys.

“Have any of you seen Youngjae?” Himchan asked walking up to the girls who were being supervised by Jongup at the moment.

Bailey’s eyes lit up “I know where he is” Bailey said leading the group to the back hallway and in front of the Janitors closet. She unjamed the closet door and there sat Youngjae on top of the floor buffer with a pissed look.

“Oops” Bailey mumbled.

“Why…that’s all I want to know is why?” Youngjae said in an overly calm tone as he continued to sit on the floor buffer with his eyes on Bailey.

“I…uhm wanted to talk to Onew and touch his hair, I didn’t think you would let me” Baiely said with a sheepish grin on her face. Youngjae stood there for a few more minutes then stood up.

“Are you mad?” Bailey practically whispered.

“Mad? Am I mad?....of course I’m mad I’ve been trapped in a janitor closet for two hours!!!” Youngjae yelled out in anger scaring Bailey.

“I think its time we go home” Himchan declared, “Jongup got find the others and tell them to meet us out at the car” he finished ushering Jongup to leave.

Authors note

SORRY! took me a while to update I've been gone for too long hope you can forgive me! D: