~2~

I know some blonde people...very blonde people

Authors note

Well here's chapter 2 :) sorry it took so long to update I kinda forgot until the co author *cough cough* decided to text me and command that I should go ahead and post the second chapter...by the way some of the next couple chapters could be kinda random once posted...well enjoy! :)

*Story Start*

"So...spill" Yongguk said.

"Spill what?" Youngjae asked.

"How do you know here?" everyone practically asked.

"Well, Bailey use to live in korea for a while she went to one of the music school's around here,so I met her outside the electronic's store...we both ran full force into each other and she made me drop my Ipad cracking the screen...I was really rude to her and I wouldn't let her replace it...still to this day I dont know how she found out where I lived because the next day there was a new Ipad by my door with a sorry note on it. Then we bumped into each other a week or so after and I apologized for being so rude and ever since we've been friends." Youngjae explained.

"Geez you didnt have to tell us your life story with the girl" Daehyun said sighing.

"What about the other girl?" Zelo asked in a curious tone.

"I dont really know her... I saw her with Bailey a couple times when I went to vist Bailey on campus but she usually leaves before I can ask who she is then I never saw her again, Bailey said she went back to america for a while" Youngjae explained. The five nodded understanding, after a few minutes Bailey came skipping downstairs.

"All done!" Bailey sang.

"Where's your friend?" Yongguk asked.

"Oh, Deirdre? she's being all slow" Bailey said sitting on the couch next to Youngjae.

"Why is she so quiet?" Zelo asked.

"She just is..." Bailey said shrugging. Slowly Deirdre made her way down the steps.

"Wow your slow" Bailey said rather loudly.

"So?" Deirdre said yawning bordly. Bailey shook her head in dissapointment.

"You dissapoint me" Bailey said frowning.

" I know thats why I'm your friend" Deirdre said with a smirk. The six guys looked at them with a confused look.

"So what should we do?" Zelo asked.

"Well we have to go practice for our debut" Yongguk said.

"Oh! Oh! I wanna come watch!" Bailey yelled out jumping up and down like a child. Yongguk nodded in agreement allowing Bailey to come.

"What about you, do you want to come?" Yongguk asked turning torwards Deirdre.

"I-"

"Yes she does" Bailey said quickly cutting Deirdre off, she glared at Bailey in return.

"Oh stop it, you know you wanted to come" Bailey said glaring playfully back.

"That's besides the point I can speak for my-"

"Yes but you were taking to long to answer" Bailey interrupted again.

"I swear I really wanna smack you" Deirdre said calmly.

"Then do it!" Bailey said looking straight into Deirdre's eye's, Then she smacked Bailey upside the head making Bailey whine out in pain.

"Did you see that?" She asked the guys turning to them.

"Thats child abuse!" She yelled at Deirdre.

"So you rather me insult you?" Deirdre asked with a smirk.

"N-"

"I hope you fall in a ditch" Deirdre whispered slyly a smile forming on her lips.

"Did you hear that!?" Bailey asked the six boys shook there head.

"I see how it is...I know where you sleep" Bailey said in a threatinging tone.

"I feel  like there going to murder each other" Himchan whispered to the other five who nodded in agreement.

"Well you two crazies can stay here...we want to get done tonight not next week" Himchan said in a joking tone. The girls nodded leaving with the guys to the company dance studio. Once everyone was there Jongup went straight to the stereo while the others stripped off there hoddie's and jacket's. The girls went and sat on the couch at the other end of the studio. The music started and the boys automaticaly got into position, there moves where smooth and powerful and was perfectly in sync.

"I soo wanna learn the moves!" Deirdre said with a sparkle in her eye.

"you and dancing" Bailey said rolling her eyes, the two where like opposites when it came to this kind of stuff she could sing but couldn't dance while Deirdre was the other way around. After an hour or so the six boys joined Bailey and Deirdre by the couch with there water bottles in hand.

"You guys where awesome!" Deirdre exclaimed.

"That was so cool! Do it again!" Bailey commanded.

"Seriously? they just sat down give them a break first" Deirdre yelled out quietly.

"Soo..." Bailey said quietly. The guys just laughed at the two bickering.

"Dont worry we'll do it just give us a sec" Yongguk said when the girls become quiet.

"Ok!" Bailey squealed out becoming unaturally happy again.

"Your so lame.." Deirdre sighed.

"Your mom.." Bailey said.

"You two fight way to much" Jongup said.

"where not fighting, you would know if we where fighting" Bailey said with a serious tone.

"Yeah there would be fist flying" Deirdre said looking at Bailey who nodded in agreement.

"So true" the room became uncomfortaly quiet.

"Sooo" Yongguk started.

"Hows life?" Zelo asked.

"Good yours?" Bailey asked Deirdre sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"Well we should start again" Yongguk saidstanding up.

"Aww" Bailey started," Would you teach us the dance?" Bailey said wrapping her arms around Youngjae's neck.

"W-well" Youngjae started, his face turning red.

"Geez you've been turning red lately, I wonder why" Bailey contemplated cuddling into Youngjae. Daehyun ang Jongup started to laugh at how red Younjae really was.

"I-I"

"Your so adorable!" Bailey squealed.

"that's sick" Deirdre said turning away from the two.

"Well if you wanna learn the dance then we can teach you" Yongguk offered hoping that would get Bailey to let go of Youngjae. Deirdre nodded in excitement. Bailey sighed and let go of Youngjae then joined the rest of the group. For the next two or so hours the girls learned B.A.P's debut song. Soon Bailey collapsed on the floor when the music stopped.

"You alright?" Deirdre asked holding out a hand so Bailey could get up.

"Yeah im just going to lay here for a bit" Bailey said sighing.

"I think we killed her" Jongup said looking at Bailey.

"This is a nice floor...so cool" Bailey said rolling over onto her stomach, "come join me" Bailey said in a muffled tone grabbing Deirdre's arm and pulling her to the floor.

"What? No...oh this is nice" Deirdre said. The guys laughed taking a seat on the floor with Deirdre and Bailey.

"You two are seriously crazy" Youngjae said.

"Thannk youu!!" Bailey sang out, "Well whats next?" Bailey asked.

"We jus tdanced for about 2 hours and you want to do something?" Deirdre questioned.

"Y-yeah?" Bailey slowly said.

"well uhm we could get some food" Yongguk suggested.

"Sure but I seiously dont want to go smelling like sweat and feeling all nasty" Bailey said giving a disgusted look, making Deirdre nod in agreement.

"Alright so we'll go get cleaned up then go eat" Himchan said leading the seven back to there apartment.

Author note

Yay! Second chapter done! I also added an image of what there appartment kinda looked like...its like a penthouse i guess you could call it...

 

Well until next time! :)