Jennie on best behavior

the unspoken truth

It's been about a month after their first fight. And Jennie stayed true to her word. She stopped using her phone as much when she was with Rosé. She paid more attention and showed her affection more sincerely to show she cared. Something was different after that fight though. Jennie seemed like she was trying to control her sometimes. It was so cute and funny at the same time. Rosé felt like Jennie was trying not to be physically intimate especially after Rosé had accused Jennie of only caring when it came to . But she wasn't sure. She wanted to test her theory out though. They haven't had in over a month. They've never gone that long before without . She was honestly so surprised Jennie was able to withstand it that long. It's Jennie Kim. She is going to explode for sure someday soon.

School had just ended. They were walking to Rosé's house, holding hands. As they entered her house, Rosé came up with a little plan. She was so excited to try it out. Rosé plopped onto her bed, "Ugh, I'm so tired." She made sure to accidentally accentuate her curves as she stretched on her bed. She could feel Jennie's eyes on her. But as she looked up, Jennie ripped her eyes away quickly. "So....what do you wanna do today? It's Friday! Want to go eat out somewhere?"

Rosé hid her smile, sitting up, "Hmm...that sounds nice! Let's go somewhere in Hongdae for dinner, they have lots of nice restaurants there. But I think I need a power nap before, honestly." Jennie smiled, "Aw yeah you look sleepy, you should sleep. I'll wake you up for dinner." Rosé had to bite her cheeks to stop from laughing. Jennie looked so awkward as she just stood there, not getting on her bed. After their fight, Jennie has been weirdly avoiding being on the bed at the same time as her. It was so cute. But she felt bad now. 

"Hey, why don't you just join me while I nap? I think you could use a power nap too, don't you agree?" Rosé asked. Jennie's eyes brightened a bit, "Oooh, honestly yes! I am feeling pretty sleepy, now that you mention it." The older girl slowly got in bed, making sure she wasn't too close to Rosé. Jennie smiled, "Let's sleep." And with that she closed her eyes, she looked so funny, with her hands folded together on her stomach. She looked so innocent and angelic. 

"Oof, it's kind of hot in here, I can't sleep like this." Rosé ed her shirt all the way, as Jennie's eyes followed her fingers ing each one. "There, that feels a whole lot better. I think I can sleep now." Rosé said, and then faced Jennie as she closed her eyes. She was dying to laugh but she held it in. She could literally feel Jennie's eyes on her. She opened her eyes, and Jennie quickly shut her eyes. But it was too late. Rosé saw Jennie's eyes on her chest. Rosé let out a laugh, causing the older girl to open her eyes in shock. Jennie looked away sheepishly, "I-I'm sorry....I couldn't help myself."

Rosé smiled, as she pulled Jennie's body closer to her, "Jennie. I noticed over the past month, you have been trying to not be so physically intimate with me. And of course I don't want that. It did show me how much you really do care and love me though. You're freaking Jennie Kim. I don't know how you even survived so long without . But I'm proud of you, baby." Jennie's face turned so red, "Oh gosh, you noticed? ..." Rosé was laughing so hard, as she watched Jennie's face turn redder from embarrassment. Rosé took Jennie's hand, placing it over her bra, not taking her eyes off of Jennie, "You deserve a reward. And you have completely redeemed yourself. So, please. Help yourself."

Jennie's eyes widened a little, "R-Really?" Rosé Jennie's hair gently, as she whispered, "You earned your life back. Enjoy me like you own me." She watched as the light in Jennie's eyes changed. It gave Rosé goosebumps. Jennie's eyes were twinkling with lust and mischief and delight. There she was. Jennie squeezed Rosé's , and climbed on top of her, straddling Rosé. Jennie's lips crashed into Rosé's hard and passionately. She didn't realize how much she missed Jennie. The familiar weight of the older girl on top of her. The way Jennie's tongue sneaked into Rosé's mouth. The way Jennie's body flowed and moved so smoothly on top of Rosé's body. Everything. She missed everything.

Suddenly as if reading her thoughts, Jennie pulled her lips from Rosé's, gasping for air, "Rosie...please. I missed this so much. I missed this passionate intimacy we have. Put your hands on me and enjoy yourself too, Rosie." With that, Jennie went back to kissing her like there was no tomorrow. Rosé put her hands on the dark haired girl on top of her. She let her hands rest on Jennie's hips, letting them wander to her . Rosé suddenly let out a surprise moan as Jennie moved her lips to Rosé's neck. Jennie threw her shirt off, and then sank her teeth into her neck. Rosé moaned, causing Jennie to whisper, "Damn Rosie...you are already at just this? I think we've gone too long without physical intimacy. I'll make sure you remember everything." With that, the older girl pulled Rosé's pants off, and Jennie gasped, seeing how wet Rosé was. 

Jennie laughed, "Oh my god Rosé. You're literally so ing wet." Rosé pouted, "Stop, I'm so embarrassed." Jennie smirked, "Don't be. I'm even wetter than you. Look." She took her pants off too. Rosé was delighted to see that Jennie was right. Seeing the older girl's underwear drenched stirred something inside of her. Something dark and naughty. Rosé bit her lips tightly, and pushed Jennie off of her, pinning her down in one swift move. Jennie's eyes were lit with delight. Rosé got right away to business. She slipped her hand inside Jennie's underwear, resulting in a long moan of delight. Jennie pulled Rosé's face close to hers as she begged, "Rosie, I'm so serious right now. Please go easy on me, your hand is making me so incredibly weak already. I missed having you inside of me."

But that just made Rosé even hornier, "Make me." She dragged her finger slowly out, hearing Jennie's breathless gasp. "Rosie.......what are you doing to me?"

Rosé kissed Jennie's neck as she let her fingers rub the tip of Jennie. She was getting more by the second as she felt her fingers getting warm from Jennie's juices. Jennie threw her head back, softly, "Oh my god..." Encouraged, Rosé then began to go faster and faster, as Jennie's breaths got shorter and shorter.