The New Normal

the unspoken truth

Rosé felt warm hands protectively grasping her waist, pulling her body closer to their body. Rosé had been closing her eyes, resting and enjoying this moment of peace and quiet. She opened them, seeing Jennie's familiar pretty face. Jennie smiled, "Aw Rosie, you're so beautiful when you sleep. ..anyways, I wish you slept more, you over work yourself too much these days because of school." 

Rosé sighed, getting up. They always snuck to this empty lounge room of the school to cuddle on the sofa here. "Jennie, we should go. It's almost lunch time. Your friends and my friends will be looking for us." Rosé bent to get her backpack but she heard the older girl whining. Rosé rolled her eyes, amused. She stood, facing Jennie, one hand on her hip as she pulled the backpack straps over her shoulders, "Ugh, now what? You're so needy for affection, you know that?" 

The two girls burst into laughter. Suddenly Jennie's eyes twinkled a little, as they looked Rosé up and down. She suddenly felt shivers along her spine, even though it was so uncomfortable whenever Jennie did that, she weirdly liked it a lot secretly. Rosé folded her arms, looking away, "Aw, come on, Jen. We really should get going now." 

But Jennie wasn't listening. The dark haired girl stood up and swiftly pinned Rosé to the wall in one quick move. Rosé widened her eyes, "Jennie! Really?" 

Jennie suddenly had a mischevious look in her eyes, "Rosie...can't we just have lunch in here together ....just the two of us alone?"

Rosé tried to breathe normally, hoping she doesn't look nervous to Jennie, "J-Jennie, we talked about this tons of times! People will be suspicious if YOU'RE missing from lunch time. You have so many friends and fans ahahah....we can't risk that...right?"

Jennie was leaning in closer and closer to Rosé's face, "What if I don't want to have my lunch outside? The real meal is right here in front of me..." 

Rosé gulped as Jennie's tongue flicked out, wetting her lips. Rosé knew Jennie was getting , and she couldn't handle this Jennie right now. Not when she had tests to study for. 

"Jennie, look, I think we-" Rosé opened to protest but Jennie's lips were already all over Rosé's lips. The older girl slowly put a hand under Rosé's skirt, softly tracing the outline of her underwear. Rosé let out a soft gasp as she felt Jennie's fingers against her. Jennie gently bit her neck, whispering, "You're so wet...why didn't you tell me you were hungry too?" Rosé bit her lips in frustration, annoyed at herself for not resisting Jennie's temptations again. 

"Alright, fine! But after we really have to go to class okay?!" Rosé sighed in defeat as Jennie delightedly tore Rosé's clothes off in seconds. 

 

****

Several months later...

The school year was coming to an end slowly but surely. It was so hard to study because of Jennie's daily temptations but Rosé managed to pull through. She had passed all her finals with A's. The upcoming week was the last week of school and she was so excited because on the last day of school her and Jennie were planning to go on a vacation together. 

She walked out of her classroom as the last class of the day ended. Waiting outside was Jennie. The dark haired girl smiled, "Hey, my girlfriend." Rosé rolled her eyes, laughing. A few months ago, they had just decided to make their relationship public. Jennie had convinced a very wealthy family to join their business with her family's, so ever since, Jennie's mother had been very forgiving and very chill with anything Jennie did. Of course, it took many days of persuading and talking with Jennie, and even Rosé's parents but eventually everyone involved came to the agreement to give permission for the girls to date.

As the two walked down the hallways together, Jennie put her arm around her, pulling her in tightly. Rosé hated when Jennie did this though, only because so many people gave her dirty looks. "Ugh, Jennie...please don't. Your fans are shooting lasers at me with their eyes." Rosé whispered to Jennie. But the older girl just laughed it off, "Let them! You're mine, Rosie! Forever! And no one can do anything about us!" Jennie dropped her hand to Rosé's waist, causing about a dozen of boys to glare at Rosé menacingly. 

They exited the school, reaching the cafe they always stopped by after school. Jennie clasped Rosé's hand firmly while walking in the warm cafe, "Americano right?" Rosé smiled, "Yep!" Jennie squeezed her hand, winking, "Great, go to our spot, and be a good girl waiting for me." Rosé went to the corner of the cafe where they always sat because it was a more secluded, private area of the cafe. The two girls made out here countless times...it brought goosebumps all over her arms even remembering all the times they....

"Hey! Is this yours?" an unfamiliar voice suddenly called out. Rosé turned around, she saw a petite girl with jet black hair and an incredibly small face. The girl wore a black oversized blazer with a tight black skirt. She was beautiful. The girl held out a pink guitar pick in her graceful looking fingers. "Oh gosh! That's mine! It must've slipped out my pocket or something. Thanks!" She took the pick and carefully put it her pocket. "I'm Rosé by the way! Thank you again so much! It's my favorite guitar pick!" she said, extending a hand to the girl. The girl shook it, with a soft smile, "Aw, your name is so pretty! I'm Irene! Do you go to Young Arts Academy by chance?" Rosé nodded, "Oh, yes! I do, how about you?" Irene shrugged her small narrow shoulders, "Hm, honestly not sure. I was always home schooled but my parents want me to attend Young Arts next fall. But I'm still debating if I should go or not, because home is more-" Suddenly Irene's voice faltered halfway through. She was staring with open a little. 

Rosé turned, following her gaze. She was looking at Jennie, who was making her way over here. Suddenly Rosé felt her heart dropping, she didn't like Irene's gaze one bit. Jennie approached them cautiously setting the coffee cups on the table. She made her way to them, putting her arm around Rosé, "Rosie! Is this your friend or something?" Rosé was so relieved all of a sudden, feeling Jennie's warm touch, "No, but Jennie, she's a kind stranger that found my guitar pick that I dropped!" 

Irene widened her eyes a bit in shock, looking at Jennie up and down, "Oh! Are you Jennie Kim?"

Jennie chuckled, "Wow, how do you know my last name? But yeah, I'm Jennie Kim!"

Irene suddenly put on a bright smile, staring at Jennie, "Hi! I'm Irene! And I'm actually transferring to Young Arts next fall! I hope we can become close!"

Rosé furrowed her brows, "Oh, Irene? I thought you didn't know if you were actually attending or not?" 

Irene turned slightly pink but smiled, "Oh that....well, I just remembered a reason why I wanted to go...haha"

Rosé clenched her fists in frustration, that ! She definitely suddenly wanted to go because she somehow knew Jennie was going to the same school or something. UGH!

"Well! It was nice meeting you Irene! I hope to see you around then!" Jennie said as she smiled. Irene nodded, "Oh, yes I hope for that too!" 

Rosé waved at her, "Well, goodbye! Me and Jennie were actually about to have some coffee."

She hoped that would send a message to Irene to back away now. Luckily Irene just smiled and waved, leaving the cafe.

The two girls sat down, when Jennie looked at her funnily, "Rosie? What was all that about? Don't think I didn't notice you getting a bit worked up and clenching your fists too!"

Rosé blushed, "Well....it's nothing! I'm just...never mind." She quickly took a sip of her coffee and then looked at Jennie, "You know what? Actually, I think she's into you! Irene is definitely crushing on you. She already knew your name and what school you go to and CLEARLY thinks you're super hot or something!" Jennie burst into laughter, and then pouted, putting her hand on Rosé's cheek, "Aw, Rosie...I didn't know you were capable of being jealous and you're actually so ing cute! But, don't worry oh my gosh, you're just seeing things. Irene seems normal to me. But either way, even if she was crushing on me, you have nothing to worry about babe. Don't you know how beautiful you are? You mean so much to me." They held hands and embraced for a while. Rosé felt so relieved and safe in Jennie's arms. She sighed, over Jennie's shoulders, "Ugh, can't we go to my place or something so we can just cuddle and take naps the rest of the day? I love being in your arms so much." Jennie hugged her tighter, "Aw Rosie, if you want that of course we have to. I love cuddling too."

The girls made their way to Rosé's house, and were finally in her bed. Jennie yawned taking her clothes off, "I have so much homework....but I'm so sleepy... and so in love...." She crawled into Rosé's bed and cuddled next to Rosé. She tugged at Rosé's shirt, whining, "Can't you sleep with your clothes off, like I do too?" Rosé smiled, staring at the older girl's beautiful face, "Strip me then." Jennie's sleepy eyes suddenly twinkled awake, and instantly became . She slid on top of Rosé, pulling her shirt off of her as she planted kisses everywhere, making Rosé moan softly each time. 

"Goodnight, Rosie." Jennie whispered.