5.

Stay Strong TXT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soobin's mood was already ruined with the harsh whispers and comments of his classmates, he didn't want to see them anymore, he was glad that the day was over before someone got hurt. He heaved a sigh as he entered their dorm, the boys were there already getting ready for their late practice. Soobin was more than happy to go, maybe he will be able to blow off some steam and forget a little about what has been going on the past few weeks, he needed the distraction.

But he was quite again, Soobin just watched his friends going in and about the pratice room, and he was awefully silent. Huening Kai came closer to him "How was school today? learned anything new?" he asked playfully Soobin smirked "Yes, tons of things" 

"Are you okay though, you are kinda quiet these days"

Hueining was just checking in, he heard from Beomgyu and Yeonjun that Soobin wasn't his usual self and so he wanted to tell him that he's there for him whenever he needed him

"I'm okay there's nothing to worry about" Soobin said and it made Huening feel a bit sad. He now knows for sure that Soobin is going through something that he won't share. Kai gave him a sad smile "Okay, but you know if you ever needed to talk about something, you know I'll always be here" 

Soobin looked up to his younger friend, he smiled and nodded, he was touched by his words, he knew that the boys will always be there for him but he just wasn't ready. He didn't know what to say or how to say it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter