16.

Stay Strong TXT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonjun couldn't be happier, Soobin held into Yeonjun's hand dearly with the little strength he had left. With his help, Soobin tried to sit up, the younger could feel his body tensing, his muscles hurting, he knew why but he would never complain, he didn't have the right to or that's what he thought anyways.

Slowly, he sat up looking around for the first time since he woke up, he tossed the oxygen mask away, he didn't need it anymore, he was feeling like a storm has just passed, unexpectedly leaving a very calm weather as it went away. It was as if something inside his chest just cleared but he was tired, very exhausted.

He slowly sat up, his feet touching the ground and only then he realised that he wasn't dressed the same way he came in that morning. He looked down, an oversized t-shirt that wasn't his own and he didn't mind, he suddenly bit his lips remembering the sound of his own shirt tearing, how the man's hands trailed from his face, cheeks and lips down his collarbone and chest, how hard he tried to push him away but found no energy to do it. He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes trying to shake the memory feeling rather dizzy and nauseous.

"Hey?" Yeonjun asked running a soft hand on the back Soobin's head "Are you okay?" he asked, Soobin opened his eyes and nodded weakly holding into Yoenjun's arm for support as he slowly stood up. Taehyun came to his other side holding his free hand while Beomgyu helped him put his shoes and jacket o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter