8.

Stay Strong TXT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soobin sat on the cold hard bathroom floor, his knees to his face heaving, hitching and crying so bad that his eyes were swellen. He clutched the fabric around his own chest, something felt wrong.

His chest was burning and the walls felt like they were closing in on him, he struggled to breathe in properly. He slowly got into the shower, he didn't care if the water was cold and he gasped for air as the water hit his used body.

Soobin run a hand on his torso and abdomen, he can still feel the traces of the other man's hand and fingers and he felt digusted. By the time he stepped out of the shower he was out of breath, he can't remember how he got dressed up so quickly and then set on the toilet's closed lid. He again clutched on the fabric around his chest and heaved for air, his eyes shut, water dripping from his hair to his cheeks and jaw, the walls around him felt like they were aboit to crumble, he sat there begging for someone to find him, he wanted to scream but he couldn't, it was so hard when he was totally out of breath, a moment later, his vision started to quiver.

He suddenly heard a faint knocking on his door, the members outside noticed how long he was in there, and he usually doesn't stay that long. Yeonjun and Taehyun came looking for him.

Taehyun knocked on the door "Soobin Hyung are you okay ? you've been there for so long" when they got no reply, Yeonjun started to get worried linking it to what their manager has told them b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter