Bonus Chapter: Yeonjun

Stay Strong TXT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last time Yeonjun was shivering this bad, was the night before their concert in dallas [Reference to the concert in Dallas] and he ended up in ER making everyone so worried. 

It was some hectic few weeks with "Can you see me", "Puma" and now "Eternity", endless shootings and performances and all the shows they had to attend, the fan meetings, the online gatherings not to mention the dance practices and all what comes in between. Yeonjun was going through it all just fine, or so he thought. 

Waking up at 7am today was hard knowing that they only fell asleep at 4am last night, they all had to start their day. Pushing through their blankets was a difficult task. Yeonjun looked around, he wasn't the only one with sore muscles and a puffed face. The boys looked tired too, he didn't think much of it, they were all in it together. Passing right by his side was Soobin, the giant bunny wobbling his way through the room when he stumbled into something that was tossed on the ground, Soobin's eyes were half open, he didn't even care to see what the item was. Yeonjun chuckled as he caught the wobbling Soobin in his arms before letting him go casually passing by his side ... and so their day started.

First, the shop, hair and makeup needed to be done during which Huening Kai slept through, the stylist was genlty truning the younger's head left and right as she went through her routine job and Kai was too tired to even open his eyes. It was a normal thing to see, they would sleep whenever they find time to sleep and places doesn't seem to matter anymore.

It was only at lunch time when Yeonjun was sure that today was going to be a bit harder than he thougt it would be. First, it was just some muscle pain and a sleep deprived body but an hour ago, the headache started. Yeonjun ran a hand across the back of his neck and his temples giving them a small massage, he knew it woudln't probably do much but that's all he could do for now. When he joined the others for lunch, he would close his eyes for few seconds at a time avoiding any bright lights which was almost impossible since they were surrounded by bright lights everywhere they went. Taehyun kinda noticed the way Yeonjun was playing around with his food instead of eating 

"Is there's something wrong with your food ?" the innocent boy asked, Yeonjun looked up "Not really, I'm just having this headache, I'm not sure if eating is a good idea right now" Taehyun grew a bit worried and he started ramaging through his backbag next to him. He managed to find the painkillers he had kept for emergencies "Here, Hyung they're just painkillers hope they'll help" the sweet Taehyun offered and Yeonjun was more than happy to accept it from the younger he was more than greatfull right now. 

The rest of the day just passed despite of all the discomfort, he was not the only one who was feeling like this, was he ? He felt like his body gave in the moment his head hit the pillow. He was longing for this moment ever since he woke up. It was getting hectic these days, so much to do and little rest but he couldn't be happier, they are all doing great, so great but as days went by, Yeonjun's headaches became more frequent and at some point turned into migraines. 

Finally, it was their day off. After days of hectic schedules and continuous shootings, they finally could wake up late and lay around like lazy cats for 3 days. It was around 11 am when they started waking up, one by one leaving their beds to go and just chill around, watching a movie or playing games and ordering food. Yeonjun couldn't leave his bed, no one disturbed him but the older didn't budge from under his duvets. When it was around 1 pm, Soobin slowly walked inside the room turning the lights on to find Yeonjun in the same position he was in this morning. The younger sat down next to him and gently shook his shoulder "Hyung, you're not planning to sleep all day are you ?"  the younger questioned but all what he got as a response was a weak groan. 

Yeonjun picked his head up, fluttered his eyes open then shut them violently again putting a hand on his eyes "Too bright" he said and Soobin chuckled "Yes, it's 1 pm" but that wasn't what Yeonjun meant

"No ... my head hurts Soobin-ah, turn off the lights" Yeonjun said before snuggling harder into his pillow.

Soobin was suddenlt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter