4.

Stay Strong TXT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The truth was, Soobin was exhausted, he woke up earlier than anyone today and the last few weeks ... well they weren't that good. Few hours later, he opened his eyes to Taehyun by his side gently his arm waking him up to get ready. They had things to do after all. Soobin nodded and immediately left the couch and hurried to get dressed. 

On his was back from his room all dressed up, he met Beomgyu and Huening Kai halfway. Beomgyu immediately stepped to ask "Feeling any better?" 

Soobin gave the other a little smile "Yeah I'm okay" he said and he wasn't lying. He was feeling better, the twist in his stomach vanished by the time he pushed the memory of the disgusting man away, he was ready to continue as planned and he did.

Their afternoon schedule went great, just like expected and by the time they got home it was almost 1 am. Coming back home, Soobin had a shower and went straight to bed. Some of the others were still awake but he didn't join them, his head was filled with so many questions, he was stressed. The moment his head hit the pillow, all the thoughts came rushing into his mind "What to do if he actually ruins things for us?" ... "With his authority everything can be done ... or undone" ... "He can't do this to us" 

His mind went on and on about other stuff, he drifted to sleep with tears in his eyes. He couldn't stop thinking, imagining the worst case scenarios, stressed and confused he went to bed.

His alarm went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter