15.

Stay Strong TXT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The finally moved away from him, lifting him up like he was nothing, the nurse office would be fine they said, they could use the empty bed and whatever they have in there. Soobin was taken to the 3ed floor, were the nurse office was, it looked like a small hospital ward so they said it was okay to use this one and wait for him to wake up.

Nothing about the situation looked good. Soon, all managers, all supervisors, all staff, the CEO and everyone else held an urgent meeting, a meeting that they thought would be better if the boys did not attend. They agreed not to disclose the incident to anyone, as for the man who's his name won't be mentioned again, he was now facing legal accusations from the company itself not to mention lost his job and forever to be blacklistes from the entertainment industry. 

Waiting by Soobin's bed was the cruelest thing these boys had to do ever since they set foot in this company.The silence was deadly, Yeonjun was out of it, his head spinning in another dimension thinking about the hows and the what ifs, sitting on a chair a bit far away tilting his head to the side, he couldn't even feel Huening Kai who was sitting next to him holding his hand tightly ever since they were allowed into the room.Taehyun was resting his head on Beomgyu's shoulder, the two sitting next to Soobin's bed afarid of touching him, they silently watched as his chest rose up and down, he was breathing, he was alive, they were glad for now.

Soobin remembers the moment Yeonjun came in, he was way into what he was going through he thought that he could never be saved, but the second Yeonjun walked through that door, it made his heart calm down. As stupid as it may sounds, Soobin felt okay, he was safe. When Yeonjun came to his side calling his name and asking if he was okay, all what was going on inside Soobin's head was "He found me, I'm fine now" he gave in to the darkness that overtook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter