Chapter 2: Joseon Dynasty

A Reincarnation Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Joseon Dynasty]

 

Eunji's soul entered into the Joseon period. "OMG! I'm in the Joseon period! This is amazing! Now I can see and experience how people do and work in this era." She came across a lady dressed in a silk hanbok and she was growing closer to her. "Could this beautiful woman be......me? Who knows what I'll experience in her body, or my body......oh, whatever!" And her soul entered into the lady's body. 

 

Once she came back to her consciousness, Eunji was in a physical body at last. But in her past life's body. She began to move her hands and body. She still has the bracelet the professor gave her. "Huh? So this is the experience of being a woman in the Joseon time." Then, the diamond glows up and a hologram of the professor shows up. "Hello, Eunji. I see that you managed to enter the body of your past life. I'll be communicating with you through this bracelet. Whenever you need my help, all you have to do is press this diamond and call out my name. But be sure to do it secretly so that the people in that era won't find you suspicious. And don't worry. This bracelet is invisible to their eyes. Only you are able to see it."

"Professor, who is this woman I entered into?" 

"According to the machine, you entered into a noblewoman named Yoon Jin Hee. You come from a very high class noble family of the Yoon clan. And you are living under the roof of your distant cousin, Yoon Sang Ok."

Eunji can't believe what she was hearing. "So, I'm a noblewoman in my past life? Cool!" she thought. "However, you must be called by that name while you are in Joseon. And don't worry if you're not used to doing things back in the Joseon times. Your past life body will automatically react to that era," said the professor. Eunji nod her head. "Yes, sir. But professor, when can I go back into my normal body again?" she asked. "When the diamond began to lose its power. It will signal you with a dim glow. Okay, that is all from me. You go ahead and enjoy your incarnated body while it last," said the professor. And he disappears. 

"Since this is the Joseon period, I have to talk like them. Otherwise they won't understand me."

 

A/N: From here onwards, Eunji will be called Jin Hee. And Eunji's thought will be in a different font.

 

Jin Hee was busy walking around the courtyard of the house when a servant called, "Lady Yoon, come and have your breakfast." Jin Hee entered into her room where her breakfast is served. It was a big helping of food with a lot of side dishes. "I guess this is what being in the noble family feels like." Jin Hee sat down to have her morning meal. As she was eating, a nobleman entered into her room. It was Yoon Sang Ok. "Good morning, cousin. How are you feeling today?" he asked with a smile. But his smile was kinda sinister.

"Y-Yes, I am feeling good today," replied Jin Hee. "I didn't know my cousin would be this handsome. He looks a lot like those actors I've watched everyday on TV." Sang Ok grins at her. "I see. I hope your room is okay," he said. Jin Hee smiles at him. "Yes. It is very comfortable. Thank you," she said. "Oh yes. I have some good news. I have hired a private painter to paint my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter