Chapter 10: I Want To Repay You

A Reincarnation Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Hyun slowly open his eyes. As he got up, he felt dizzy and nauseous. "W-Where a-a-am I....?" he groaned. "How are you feeling now, Hyun?" Bom asked who was sitting beside him. "I......feel.....dizzy," he whispered as he touch his head. "You must have drank a lot last night," said Bom as she is wetting the towel in the bowl of water. "I suppose you don't remember what you did last night." 

Hyun shook his head. "N-N-Not really. All I remember I was upset of Master Lee's words. Then, I went out for a drink. I must have drank too much until I got too high," he said. "Well, hopefully you will remember. Try to get some rest. Those are Master Yoon's orders," said Bom. Then, she placed a bowl of medicine. "Oh yes. Try to drink this. Lady Yoon bought it specially for you. Just in case you feel nauseous." With that, she left him alone. 

 

Meanwhile, the Yoon relatives are having a meal together. "It is such a shame that you didn't do it last night with Hyun," Sang Ok . Jin Hee scoffed. "How could I when he's drunk? Besides, he's gotten out of control." Sang Ok snickers as he takes a small bite. Jin Hee did the same too. "I feel like punching you in the face when you left me alone to deal with him," she scolded. Sang Ok let out a scoff and rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I thought of getting you to have a little fun. I mean, lose your ity or something."

Jin Hee raised her eyebrow. "What am I? A prostitude? I dislike having with the person I don't love. Especially not with a drunk person!" she said angrily. "Fine, it's your choice anyways," said Sang Ok as he drank his tea. Jin Hee continues to eat her meal. There was a small silent until Sang Ok broke it, "But you know, judging from what I have witness everyday, it seems that you are comfortable being with Hyun. I'm guessing you have a crush on him. And I saw you brought back medicine this morning. That's why I'm helping you to get close to him."

"Well, I am doing what I can to be a helpful person, since you don't care for him that much," said Jin Hee. "If I want to be close to him, I will do it on my own without your help." Sang Ok just grins. "Whatever you say, dear cousin. But you cannot hide it from me forever. Your face is blushing, do you know that?" Jin Hee touched her face and it felt hot.  She coughs and gets up. "I'm gonna go and check on Hyun. You can ask the servants to clear my table." Sang Ok just watch her go with a sinister smile. "Poor Jin Hee. She tries to deny that she likes Hyun. Well, we shall see who is right."

 

Jin Hee enters Hyun's room to check on him. She could see that he is still lying down. She sat down beside him and touch his flushed cheek. Her heart was beating fast again. "My heart is beating again everytime I go closer to him. What if Sang Ok is right? What if I am having a crush on Hyun for real?" Just then, Hyun was slowly waking up. Jin Hee quickly move her hand away. Hyun got up and notice Jin Hee sitting beside him. "My lady! What a surprise to see you here," he gasped quietly. Jin Hee smile at him. "I see that you are feeling better."

"Yes, thank you." Hyun began to feel groggy. "No matter how hard I tried, I still can't remember what happened after I was drunk," he said softly. Jin Hee just sighs, as she feels embarassed to tell him the incident. "Well, it is best you forget what has happened last night. That is all I can tell you,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter