Chapter 17: Tragic Day

A Reincarnation Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning, it was raining. Hyun woke up early. He saw Jin Hee sleeping soundly. He her strand of hair and smile gently at her. He began to wear his clothes that were scattered all over the floor. He was hungry because he didn't eat the whole day yesterday. He began to leave the room and head to the kitchen. 

"Ah, Hyun! Finally you're here! I hope you had a great time with Lady Yoon last night," said Bom. Hyun began to blush. "I heard moans from your room yesterday. I suspect you two did it again," said Bom, grinning. Hyun laughed. "Enough talking you two. Let's eat," said the servant. 

Back in Hyun's room, Jin Hee slowly woke up. She noticed the blue diamond is slowly starting to fade its colours. "Well, it is almost time for me to go. At least I had fun with Hyun yesterday. I don't know why but I'm starting to fall for him. Not as Jin Hee. But me as in Eunji." She wore back her clothes and slowly walk back to her chambers. She felt pain because of the night session. But she didn't mind it. 

As she was walking back, she saw Sang Ok rushing towards the kitchen, barging in and grabbing Hyun out into the rain. He even slapped his face. With  a gasp, she ran out to see the commotion. "I let you live under my roof! I even let you have your own room, have a proper meal and paid you well! And this is how you repay me with these??!!!" he screamed. Hyun saw his painting of Jin Hee and him making love and a portrait of her all crumpled up. "I have warned you not to paint images of Jin Hee anymore! But you did it anyways!!" he said angrily. 

"Sang Ok! What's all the commotion about?" asked Jin Hee. "You!! You asked him to paint these, didn't you?!" he asked her in an angry tone. He pointed to the paintings. "What? This......this was from our first love making session!" she gasped. "Aha! I knew you're involved in this too! I thought I told you not to ask him to paint for you anymore! And this is what I find?" said Sang Ok.

His shouting was so loud that all the servants, including Bom, came to see the incident. "For this, you deserved a punishment!" Sang Ok look at the male servants. "You three! Rolled him up in a mat and beat him!!" he ordered. They tremble with fear, didn't know what to do. "What are you waiting for?! Do it!!" he screamed. The servants immediately rolled Hyun up for a beating. 

"Sang Ok! Are you crazy?! Punishing him just because he paint for me?! That is so cruel of you!!" shouted Jin Hee. "Call me cruel but everyone should know that they should never go against my orders!!" said Sang Ok, glaring at her. "As for you, I shall deal what punishment you shall have later!" Jin Hee let out a forceful laugh. "You? Punish your own relative?!" Sang Ok loom closer to her. "Why not?" he smirked. "This is my home and I can do whatever you want!"

"Lady Yoon did not asked me to paint for her!!!" they heard Hyun screaming from inside the mat. Sang Ok signaled them to unroll the mat. Hyun was badly bruised from the beating. But this time, he did not cry. He stood up, feeling confident. "I paint these for myself!! This has nothing to do with Lady Yoon!! Why should she be punished?! If you think I should be the one who should be punished, it's me!! And another thing, I had enough of your cruel treatment you showed me! I don't care if I have a roof over my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter