Chapter 1

Love under the Plum Blossom

[Thousands Valley]

Eunha appeared in her dress and came into an empty field, waved her right hand as some wooden stilts appeared. She flew up onto the stilts and started moving around them. She waved her hands together and started practicing her magic as a circle of light moved around her. The circle then became bigger and exploded into a sea of light. Waving her right hand, a sword appeared on her hand as she started attacking the light that spilt up. She moved around the stilts, up and down. Eunha almost fell but she managed to spilt her legs and balance between the stilts. Using her might, she flew up and flipped using her sword and 'stabbed' the light and the light exploded into a sea of petals. From afar, Eunwoo was watching her. When Eunha smiled in his direction he smiled back.

"Bravo!" 

Eunwoo turned to see another disciple and disappeared. Eunha turned to see Yerin appeared in a similar dress, clapping and she smiled, waving her hand as the sword disappeared. She flew down from the stilts and stood before Yerin.

"Eunha, your skills have improved a lot."

"Right? Now I can show Master."

Taehyung appeared behind them.

Yerin and Eunha cupped their hands together and bowed, "Master."

Taehyung smiled as they straightened again, "It's nice to see that you've improved your skills."

Eunha gave a bright smile, "Thank you Master!"

Yerin chuckled, "Right Master? I thought she would only know how to create trouble for us."

Taehyung nodded, "Alright, finish practicing then go back for dinner."

"Yes Master."

Taehyung turned and walked back to his chambers while Yerin and Eunha bowed again. They straightened up again.

"Eunha, let's practice together."

Eunha nodded and flew to the stilts again as Yerin followed. Eunha waved her hand as the Thousand Valley Fan appeared and Yerin waved her hand as the Flower fan appeared. Yerin waved her fan as petals formed a circle behind her. Eunha waved her hand as fire appeared. They both started their attacks together. In the middle there was a clash between the fire and petals, forming an explosion. Yerin appeared behind the explosion and Eunha dodged her. They then drew their swords and started a sword fight. Yerin managed to balance between the stilts and continue the fight. She then flew up and did a roll-flip and landed on the stilts again. Their swords floated in front of them and were then controlled by magic, this started a swords dance. The swords then remained clashing and then the flowers and fires clashed again, causing an explosion as a sea of light appeared.

"Alright! Eunha, Yerin!"

They turned to see Jinyoung and both flew down.

"Brother!" They cupped their hands and bowed.

"Time for dinner, go and prepare."

Eunha and Yerin nod, running off to their shared room and changed before coming out. Taehyung was sitting at the end of the long table while Jinyoung, Mingyu and Mark sat down with 20 other disciples. Eunha and Yerin joined them.
(A/N: Thousand Valley has many disciples but I'm lazy to write about all of them)

Taehyun waved his hand, "Alright let's eat then."

The disciples started digging in to their dinner as they chattered.

Mark commented, "I heard, our Eunha has improved on her skills."

Jinyoung chuckled, "Right, I even saw their battle earlier. It is improving a lot."

"See, I've grown up."

The disciples all chuckled.

Yerin chuckled, "You're short."

Eunha smirked, "You're not so tall yourself."

Taehyung placed his chopsticks down, "Alright, you guys continue."

The disciples placed their chopsticks down, cupped their hands and all bowed, "See you Master."

Taehyung left for his chambers while the disciples continued eating. Mingyu went off first with some scrolls to pack them. Eunha and Yerin were far from him as they were on their way back to their room. Suddenly Mingyu disappeared with a sea of light and the scrolls he carried dropped. Eunha and Yerin rushed over.

"What-"

Yerin turned to Eunha, "Go and inform the other disciples to find Mingyu. I'll find Master."

Eunha nodded and ran off while Yerin went outside Taehyung's chambers.

"Master! Brother Mingyu disappeared."

Taehyung came out, "What?"

Yerin cupped her hands and bowed, "Master, Eunha and I were walking back to our chambers, suddenly a light came and took Brother Mingyu."

Taehyung immediately walked out with Yerin following behind. The other disciples were surrounding the scrolls that Mingyu left. They saw Taehyung and cupped their hands, bowing.

"Master!"

Taehyung walked to the scrolls and waved his hand as a dark energy came from it.

"Master! That-"

Taehyung turned to them, "Mingyu is at the Demon Clan, taken by the Ghost Lord..."

Yerin gave an angry moan, "Let's go find-"

"No, don't be so rash. I'll go to the Nine Heavens tomorrow and find the Heavenly Lord to see what we can do."

Yerin hesitated but still nodded.

Taehyung waved his hand and formed a barrier around Thousand Valley.


[Demon Clan]

Mingyu woke up drowsy and looked around to see the Ghost Lord.

The Ghost Lord approached him, "I look up to you, why not be my godson?"

"I am the disciple of Thousand Valley and part of the Heavenly Tribe. I can't-"

The Ghost Lord chuckled, "Whatever. You are now my Godson. Men! Come, from now on this lad is my Godson. Prepare him a fine room."

Mingyu was then forced to be locked into a room, he was so lost when he saw a girl, wearing the princess outfit of the Demon Clan appear.

"Hi.."

Mingyu did not answer her. 

"I am Princess Sana of the Demon Clan. I know you may be lost now, but I'll try my best to get you out."

Sana rolled him an apple which Mingyu took.

"Why are you-"

"Because you don't belong here."

Mingyu nod and held onto the apple.


[Nine Heavens]

Taehyung came to the Nine Heavens the next day to meet with the Heavenly Lord. He came to the Hall where the Heavenly Lord was sitting on the throne. Emperor Yoongi was sitting below the steps at the side with Sanha next to him, while Jimin and Hoseok were standing opposite Yoongi and they glanced at Taehyung who arrived.

Taehyung cupped his hands and bowed, "Heavenly Lord."

The Heavenly Lord waved his hands as Taehyung straightened up.

"Master Taehyung, what brings you here?"

Taehyung looked at the Heavenly Lord, "My disciple has been captured by the Ghost Lord."

Jimin, Hoseok and Sanha looked at him in shock while Yoongi just glanced at him. 

"The Thousand Valley has no idea what to do.. because it will trigger a war."

The Heavenly Lord nodded, "It will indeed.."

Jimin looked at them, "But what if they are unwilling to?"

Yoongi looked at the Heavenly Lord, "Then we'll start a war with them."


[Demon Clan]

The Ghost Lord held onto the letter sent by the Heavenly Tribe, "War? Right.. if they want war, we give them war."

The many soilders bowed, "Yes, My Lord."

"Prepare for war then."

The Ghost Lord held up his hand as the letter burned.

Mingyu was watching all of this and sent a signal to the Heavenly Tribe.


[Thousands Valley]

"What? War?"

Eunha approached Mark.

"Right, the Ghost Lord is unwilling to return Mingyu to us. So the Heavenly Tribes are all going to war."

Yerin approached them, "Master is asking us to train and prepare our weapons. The war may start any time."

Eunha and Mark nodded, the many disciples of the Thousands Valley were all around training. Regardless if it was swords fight with each other or meditation. They were training vigorously for it. However, Dahyun was sneaking around the valley, she managed to take the Army Formation paper when everyone was training.

'With this, Eunwoo will be mine.'

She then disappeared to the Demon Realm.


[Demon Clan]

Dahyun arrived at the demon realm and bowed in front of the Demon Lord, handing the Army Formation to the Ghost Lord.

"Finally, with this. The Heavenly Tribe will be defeated."

Dahyun smirked, "That's right.."

The Ghost Lord looked at Dahyun, "What do you want?"

"I wish to marry Prince Eunwoo."

The Ghost Lord smirked, "Alright then."

Dahyun nodded and left the demon realm.


[Thousands Valley]

Dahyun came to the cave where Eunwoo was at and entered, changing her face to Eunha's before she entered.

"My Lord.."

Dahyun went towards Eunwoo and started seducing him, giving slight touches. Thinking it is Eunha, Eunwoo couldn't control himself and lundge towards Dahyun, kissing her.

"Wow."

Eunha entered the cave and smirked. Eunwoo saw Eunha and sat up.

"Eunha, I'm sorry.. We can't be together after all."

Eunha smirked, "It is up to you to decide. But since you did this, you, Eunwoo and I will no longer be related."

Dahyun approached Eunwoo again but Eunwoo shook her off, he then disappeared to the Demon's realm as Dahyun smirked.

'You'll be mine no matter what.'

Eunha left the cave with tears in her eyes. Yerin saw Eunha and approached her.

"Eunha, what's wrong?"

Eunha shook it off, "Nothing."

Yerin smiled, "Let's go then, we need to arm ourselves now."

Eunha nod and went off with Yerin.


(A/N: This chapter is a lil lack luster, so sorry.. I just want to rush into things-)