Chapter 2

Love under the Plum Blossom

The many Heavenly soilders were forming a wall within the barrier of the Thousands Valley. As the Demon Soldiers approached, the Heavenly soldiers started attacking them even further. Just then the barrier broke and the two sides charged to each other. Swords clashing could be heard as the disciples of the Thousands Valley joined. Eunha was surrounded by many demon soldiers, using the Thousand Valley Fan she opened the fan and waved it, causing many of the soldiers to land into the open sea. Just then from the back of Eunha, another soldier was about to attack but it was blocked by Mingyu.

"Brother Mingyu!"

Eunha caught Mingyu in her arms and collapse on the floor with him, as Mingyu spit out blood.

Mingyu smiled, "I'm sorry. it's all my fault.."

Eunha had tears in her eyes as she shook her head when Mingyu closed his eyes, "Brother Mingyu.."

Then the head general of the Demon Soldiers was going to attack Eunha when it was blocked by Eunwoo.

"Crown Prince, what are you doing?"

Eunwoo smirked, "Protecting."

"Crown Prince, are you trying to rebel?"

"I a Crown Prince, can't protect who I want?"

"Crown Prince, don't forget. You used her just to get the Army formation paper."

Eunha heard it and glared at Eunwoo with tears in her eyes, "What is he saying?"

"Eunha.."

Eunha was shaking with anger when the general and Crown Prince started a swords fight while the other soldiers were trying to attack Eunha. Yerin saw this from afar.

"Eunha!"

Yerin flew over and used the flower fan, creating a petal breeze as the soldiers flew. Yerin waved her hands as she disappeared along with Eunha and Mingyu.

Eunwoo watched as they disappeared, "Eunha.."

Sana approached Eunwoo, "Brother, let's go. The fighting has stopped."

Eunwoo nodded and left with Sana.

Eunha was kneeling next to Mingyu who was on the bed, unconsious as Taehyung came over.

Eunha grabbed Taehyung's hand, "Master! You have a way to save Brother Mingyu right?"

Taehyung sighed, "Mingyu sacrificed himself for us."

Eunha collasped in shock and nodded, "Right.. For Brother Mingyu, I will fight better."

Taehyung glanced at Yerin. Yerin nodded and held out both her hands and held them above Mingyu as flowers appeared and covered Mingyu's body. Eunha watched the process as angry flames appeared in her eyes. The war has stopped for a while as Generals came into the room.

"Master Taehyung, the soldiers on the northern valley have been defeated."

"My soldiers on the southern valley have been defeated too."

Taehyung sighed.

"The Demon Clan knows our formation, Dahyun gave it to them."

Eunha stood up as Yerin helped her up.

"We need a new formation."

Taehyung sighed, "I guess, we can only use the Bell of Punishment then."

Yerin stepped forward, "But Master, the Bell of Punishment-"

"It's the only way now."

Taehyung turned to the Generals, "Go and prepare the remaining armies.."

The Generals bowed and left. Taehyung and Yerin left the tent.

"Taehyung.."

Taehyung smiled, "Yerin. When I'm not around, take care of the Thousands Valley."

Yerin cupped her hands and bowed, "Yes Master."

Taehyung carrassed Yerin's cheeks and smiled, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Taehyung and Yerin placed their foreheads together as they kept silent.

"I love you."

Yerin nodded, "I love you too."

Taehyung and Yerin were a secret couple of the Thousands Valley, they had to hide their relationship for the disciples.


The next day..

The fighting continued as the soldiers clashed again. Yerin and Eunha were instantly surrounded by many demon soldiers. They joined their powers and formed a ring of fire butterflies around them and sent them to the demon soldiers. Jinyoung flew above the water and created a huge bubble, trapping the demon soldiers which Mark sent over. The Ghost Lord and Taehyung were in an intense swords battle by the shore. Just then the bell of punishment appeared and they flew next to it. With one final cut the bell of punishment absorbed the Ghost Lord. In order to seal the bell, Taehyung used his remaining power to call out his spirit using it to seal the bell. A sea of light shone brightly and the soldiers on both sides stopped fighting.

"Master!"

Yerin was held back by Mark when she and Eunha saw all that happened. Taehyung's body then flew over as the heavenly soldiers kneeled down behind them with the Princes, Jiyong, Jimin and Hoseok appearing in their general outfit.

"Master!"

Eunha caught Taehyung's body and burst into tears. Yerin kneeled down next to Taehyung as the other disciples kneeled down behind Mark and Jinyoung. They cupped their hands.

"Master!" The disciples cried.

Eunwoo and Sana kneeled down beside them with their remaining soldiers.

Eunwoo held out a scroll, "This is the surrender letter, we hope to stop the war between the Demon Clan and the Heavenly Clan as many of my soldiers have died. Please accept the surrender letter and we would stop the fighting."

Eunha placed Taehyung's body down and stood up. Yerin, Jinyoung and Mark stood up with her while the other disciples watched.

"Stop the fighting? Will it bring back my master?"

Eunha slowly approached them and opened her Thousands Valley Fan, "I want all of you to be buried together!"

She waved the fan which sent the Demon Clan to fall back and some soldiers to land into the sea. Jinyoung and Mark stopped her.

"Eunha! Master would not want us to do this!"

Eunha's eyes were blank and Sana moved forward.

"This goddess, please let us off. Our Demon Clan still has people in it. My Father has also been sealed in the Bell of Punishment, whatever happened.. I am apologetic of it. But please!"

Eunha said nothing and steppped back, "Let's go."

Yerin held out her hands as Taehyung's body was carried by many butterfly spirits. Taehyung's body went first before the disciples followed behind. The butterflies carried Taehyung's body into his chambers and placed him on the bed before disappearing. The disciples kneeled before Taehyung's body.

Yerin came in with a basin of water and a cloth, "Go down then."

Jinyoung approached her, "Sister Yerin are you-"

Yerin nod, "Master has me."

Jinyoung nodded and did a full bow while kneeling as the other disciples followed. Yerin waited for them leave and then she sat down next to Taehyung's body wiping his hands.

"Taehyung... You said we would be together forever." Yerin smiled as she looked at Taehyung.

"I will protect the Thousands Valley forever.. I'll wait for you."

Yerin smiled as tears dropped, "I won't let you leave me ever."


[Nine Heavens]

Yoongi was in his chambers when Sanha entered and bowed.

"Master Taehyung used this spirit to seal the bell.."

Yoongi was shocked, "Alright.. I got it. Go down then."

Meanwhile at the Hall..

"It is deeply sad that Master Taehyung has passed on. But, we have to try and stop Thousands Valley from attacking."

Jiyong, Hoseok and Jimin nodded, "Yes Father."

Jieun then came up with a little girl, "Heavenly Lord, this little girl is the remaining of the Yeri Tribe. Her tribe has been wiped out in the war."

Jieun smiled at the girl, "Go and greet the Heavenly Lord."

The little girl walked up and kneeled, stacking her hands, her forehead touching her hands, "Greetings to the Heavenly Lord."

The Heavenly Lord smiled, "Come here little girl."

The little girl stood up and walked up the steps to the Heavenly Lord.

"Do you have a name."

The girl shook her head, "In our tribe, we must be a 1000 years old to have a name, I am only 500 years old."

The Heavenly Lord smiled, "Since you don't have a name, I will name you Yeri.. After Yeri Tribe alright? I will also grant you the title as the Princess of the Nine Heavens."

Jieun smiled, "Thank the Heavenly Lord."

Yeri kneeled down and bowed, "Thank you Heavenly Lord."

The Heavenly Lord smiled as Yeri stood up. He held Yerin's hand and led her down the stairs.

"Jiyong, this child will be under you care now."

Jiyong cupped his hands together and bowed, "Yes, Father Mornach."

The Heavenly Lord then left.


[Thousands Valley]

Jinyoung was kneeling opposite Jiyong and Jieun as Eunha entered.

"Eunha, this is the First Prince of the Nine Heavens and this is Lady Jieun."

Eunha cupped her hands and bowed, "Eunha greets Your Highness the Prince and Lady Jieun."

Jiyong stood up and walked towards Eunha, "I hope you wouldn't take-"

"I won't take revenge but I would not forget how Master died."

Jieun stood up and walked towards Jiyong, "Alright, Lady Eunha, thank you."

"If there's nothing else, I'll go off first."

Eunha bowed then left as Jinyoung approached them.

"The disciples are still greiving for Master, I'm sorry."

Jiyong shook it off, "It's normal, I just hope she won't take revenge."

"I'll see both of you off."

Jinyoung led them both out of the hall as a disciple ran up to Jinyoung holding a withered golden lotus.

"Brother Jinyoung! The lotus! Master's favourite golden lotus has died."

Jinyoung sighed as Jieun stepped up, she reached out to the lotus. The lotus came back to life then disappeared.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Jinyoung shook his head and cupped his hands, bowing, "It's okay. Heavenly Father gave this lotus to Master temporarily. Prehaps this lotus has some fate with Lady Jieun."

Jieun looked at Jinyoung, "Really?"

"Yes, it reacted to your touch."

Jieun nodded, "Hopefully.."

Meanwhile Yerin was still guarding Taehyung's body as Eunha entered.

"Sister Yerin."

Yerin smiled and turned to Eunha, "Are you preparing to leave?"

Eunha nodded. The Thousands valley was closing as Taehyung has passed on, the disciples are returning to their hometown. His body will remain in the Thousands Valley Cave and Yerin will watch over it.

"Sister Yerin, do you not want to leave?"

Yerin shook her head, "No."

"Sister Yerin, are you and Master Taehyung..?"

Yerin smiled, "Right."

Eunha nodded, "Master won't wake up though."

"I'll wait for him."

Eunha smiled, "I'm going back to Green Hill but you know you can find me there."

Yerin smiled, "Just find me if you have anything alright?"

Eunha nodded and hugged Yerin, "Bye Sister Yerin."

Yerin smiled and saw Eunha off, from afar.. many of the disciples were leaving. Finally after thousands of years, Thousands Valley is quiet again, leaving only the Butterfly Mornach of Thousands Valley...