Characters

Love under the Plum Blossom

Main characters

Eunha: Fox Queen of the Fox Tribe of Green Hill, disciple of the Thousand Valley. A well-respected High Goddess in the Heavenly Realm. Has a sassy and upfront personality. Although her memories of Jungkook were erased, she fell in love with him after they met again.
-Eun: The mortal identity of Eunha, her powers sealed when she was trying to seal the Ghost Lord back into the Bell of Punishment. She fell in love with Jungkook, unknowingly, married him and gave birth to their son, Galla. However due to the misunderstandings, she jumped off the Terrance of Immortal Punishment amd returned to her Goddess Identity.

Jungkook: Crown Prince of the Nine Heavens, has a stonic and cold personality since young, more mature than his age. Hides his pain behind his calm exterior, sacrificing silently for his loved ones. Meeting and falling in love with Eun changed his personality, when he was in the mortal realm for a mission. When Eun was forced into the Nine Heavens, he chose to keep stonic front, thinking it would help protect Eun. 


Green Hill Fox Tribe (Kim)

Kim Namjoon: Phoenix Immortal and one of the remaining High Gods left. Good friends with the Kim Family and shares a special relationship with Seokjin. Keeps out of affairs within the Eight Realms, choosing to guard the Ten Mile Plum Blossoms he planted and owned. He is really good at brewing wine and possesses remarkable medical skills.

Kim Yu: Known as the Fox King, ruler of the Green Hill Fox Tribe. Father of Eunha and Namjoon. He is a powerful God, once defeating the mythical beasts that guard the divine fungal grass.

Fox Queen: Mother of Eunha and Seokjin

Kim Kyungsoo: Second Son of the Fox King and Queen. Yewon's father, really strict with her thus many young immortals are scared of him due to his scary exterior. The truth is, he just wants to protect his daughter.

Kim Seokjin: Fourth Son of the Fox King and Queen. Dotes Eunha a lot as she is the youngest and loves to drink. Has a special relationship with Namjoon.

Kim Yewon: Granddaughter of Yu and  Eunha's niece, the only nine-tailed red fox of the Fox Tribe. Future Mornarch of Green Hill. She fell in love with Yoongi when he saved her once from the Golden Lion of Demon Clan and then moved to the Grand Summer Palace to repay his kindness.
-Consort Ju: Mortal identity of Yewon, she went down to the mortal realm to repay Yoongi's kindness and assists Yoongi in completing his love trials.

Minju: Tree Spirit and the Housekeeper of the Fox Cave. Loyal to the Fox Tribe as he has served them since youth. Afraid of Fire due to his nature. Cares about Eunji.

Yuna: A snake spirit that Eunha saved and has been her personal attendant ever since. Fell in love with Jimin when she was at Green Hill and left without permission. Due to the betrayal, Green Hill has a grudge against her. Even though Eunha does not hate her, she cannot outwardly forgive her as her actions disgraced Green Hill.

Eunji: Flower spirit and housekeeper of the Fox Cave. Loyal to the Fox Tribe and Eunha. Doesn't like Yuna after she betrayed the Green Hill. Cares about Minju


Nine Heavens

Emperor Yoongi: Emperor Lord of the Nine Heavens and one of the oldest five Great Kings in Heaven. Reverred by many but is indifferent to the admiration he receives. He does not care about anyone or anything, until Yewon came into his life. Sadly, because he erased his name from the Three Lives Stone which dictates the love destiny between all living beings, he cannot be with Yewon.
-Later, he falls in love with Consort Ju in the Mortal Realm, however was betrayed by her later as a love trial set up by Sanha. Later revealed that the love trial was a repayment for Yewon's love for him.

Heavenly Lord: Ruler of the Nine Heavens.

Jiyong: First Son of Heavenly Lord. Jungkook's Father.

Jieun: Jungkook's Mother. Jiyoung's wife.

Jimin: Second Son of the Heavenly Lord, originally supposed to wed Eunha but fell in love with Yuju instead. Banished to the Northern Sea Dragon Palace as a punishment for cancelling the marriage between him and Eunha.

Hoseok: Third Son of the Heavenly Lord and uncle of Jungkook. Known for his playboy and gossipy tendecies. Also Jungkook's confidante and helps him with his many problems. Fell in love with Eunbi in her previous life.

Yeri: The only descendant of the Yeri Tribe. However, after her tribe was wiped out in the war between the Heavenly realm and the Demon Realm, she was adopted by the Heavenly Lord and crowned Princess. In love with Jungkook and jealous of Jungkook's affections to Eun. Later through manipulations, she fakes that Eun pushed her down the Terrance of Immortal Execution. When Eunha recovers her memories of Eun, she comes back for revenge and got her eyes back. As a punishment, Yeri was sent to guard the Bell of Punishment, but she was eventually banished to the mortal realm and never allowed to return to the Nine Heavens.

Sanha: Star Mornach. In charge of life and fate in the human realm, also serves Yoongi. He is a gossiper along with Hoseok and Eunbi. Also great friends with Yewon.

Eunbi: Mortal from an Imperial family in her past life where she met and fell in love with Hoseok. Brought up to the Nine Heavens from the mortal world and given the position of 'Flower Mornach'. Yewon's friend.

Lisa: Princess of the Eastern Seas and fell in love with Jungkook. Saved Galla and used it as an excuse to get close to Jungkook. Later manipulated by Yeri to intefere with the relationship between Jungkook and Eunha.

Gashi: Son of Jungkook and Eunha.

Nari: Eun's maid and caregiver of Gashi as he grew up without his mother.

Sua: Yeri's maid and is very loyal to her. Willing to go along with her evil deeds.

Jihyo: Jungkook's cousin, Princess of the Northern Mountains. In love with Yoongi and makes it difficult for Yewon when she was at the Grand Summer Palace

Yugyeom: Jungkook's bodyguard.

Bambam: Jungkook's civil assistant.


Thousand valley

Taehyung: Eldest son of the Heavenly Father. Undefeatable God of War and Jungkook's older twin brother. Wise and Mature. The Master of Thousand Valley and Eunha's mentor also Jungkook's older brother. Well-respected by the immortals in the Nine Heavens. Used his soul to seal the Bell of Punishment and his soul then shattered due to this. Spent the next 70,300 years to piece his soul back together. Yerin's secret lover.

Yerin: Disciple of the Thousand Valley and Eunha's best friend. Butterfly Mornach and helped take care of the Thousand Valley in Taehyung's absence. Also Taehyung's secret lover.

Jinyoung: Second Prince of the Western Seas and Taehyung's disciple. Future Sea Mornarch

Mingyu: Disciple of Taehyung. Kidnapped by the Ghost Lord and later killed in the war.

Mark: Taehyung's eldest disciple. Fell in love with Sana while they were in the mortal realm, however they cannot be together due to circumstances.


Demon Clan

Ghost Lord: Forced Mingyu to be his god-son, which caused a great war between the Heavenly Tribe and Demon Tribe. Sealed thrice into the bell of punishment, first by Taehyung, then Eunha and then Yoongi. Later killed by Jungkook in a battle.

Sana: Princess of the Demon Clan. Kind in nature despite being surrounded by evil since young. Fell in love with Mark in the mortal realm but they could not be together due to the rift between Thousand Valley and Demon Clan.

Eunwoo: Second Prince of the Demon Clan and becomes the Ghost Lord after his father was sealed in the Bell of Punishment. In love with Eunha after he saw her once. When he saw Dahyun's resemblence to Eunha, he got seduced by her and betrayed Eunha. Later he realises that he was always in love with Eunha.

Dahyun: Eunha's childhood friend and has been jealous of Eunha's beauty, previous disciple of the Thousand Valley. She learned how to copy Eunha's beauty and then used it to seduce Eunwoo, forcing him to marry her. She then acted as a spy for the Ghost Tribe to steal the troop formation from Thousands Valley, causing Taehyung's army to be defeated. Due to her crimes, she was cursed with the fate of never being able to bear a healthy child. 70,000 years later, she kidnapped Taehyung's body and Galla a revenge to revive her dead child. However she was defeated by Jungkook and Eunha forced her to see her original face. With the horror of seeing her face, Dahyun used magic and striked her eyes, going blind. She later dies while trying to get the divine fungal grass.

Min: Dahyun's dead child. Born a girl and mistaken to be a boy due to Dahyun's desire to give birth to a son to inherit Eunwoo's position. Later revived after Mark used half of his cultivation and made it into a pill for her. Adopted by Sana later.