Chapter 14

Love under the Plum Blossom

[Mortal Realm]

Eunha, Sanha and Jungkook walked towards Yewon's chamber in a row. The Earth Deity led them to the front of the chamber before disappearing.

"Let's go in."

The three of them used their powers and entered the room through a smoke screen. Yewon was in distress as she didn't notice them.

"Hui, there are guests. Get tea."

Eunha walked over, "Wake up, little brat."

Yewon turned and saw Eunha as she hugged Eunha, "Aunt. I brought shame again..."

"It's fine, you used the body of Noble Lady Ju. You didn't embarrass Green Hill. I won't tell your Father."

Yewon let go of Eunha and looked up, "But I broke the Emperor's Fate..."

"It's fate..."

Yewon then turned to see Sanha and Jungkook.

"Why is the Crown Prince here? Does my Father know about this too?"

Jungkook shook his head slightly, "Both Star Monarch Sanha and I saw your mistake, so we rushed here. No one else except the people in this room know. Don't worry."

Yewon nods and then turns to Eunha, "Aunt... what do I do? Today, while he was in a coma... Emperor Lord kept holding onto my hand. He looked at me when he woke up and he was so loving."

Eunha sighed, "Did you see wrongly? Maybe it was because he was in water for too long..."

Yewon shakes her head, "But he said he's going to elevate my rank..."

"You're his saviour. It makes sense."

Sanha interrupted, "Are you saying the Emperor Lord fell in love with you?"

Yewon stood up in a flash, "Sanha, what terrible fate did you write."

"Since he fell in love with you, then you'll have to act out the play with him."

"What play?"

Sanha smiles, "The love trial was to be initiated by the woman who fell into the water but now it has to be you."

Yewon was frustrated, "You won't think of a way for me to get out of this? Instead, you want me to continue this charade? It's a waste of our years of friendship."

"Your Highness, it was you who interrupted his fate."

Yewon shook her arms slightly, "I don't care..."

Eunha cleared , "Actually, it might not fully Little Yewon's fault... It must be because I changed Yuan's fate."

"Since Her Highness was involved in it too... if the Emperor Lord's fate was drastically changed, she'd be hurt too. The way I suggested is the only way. Emperor Lord will have his love trial and you will not be hurt."

"It looks like there is no other way."

Yewon looked up, "Then... how am I supposed to do this love trial?"

Sanha smiles, "That's easy. Just be good to him and make him love you. When he loves you and gives you his heart, you take that heart and stomp it on the ground. That's all."

"You're telling me to stomp on his heart?"

"I'll bring some books, They'll teach you how to torture a man."

Yewon was about to say something but stopped herself, "Aunt..."

Eunha just looked down..

"Crown Prince."

Jungkook shook his head and Yewon sat down.

"How am I repaying his kindness.."

Outside there was a voice.

"Greetings to Your Majesty."

Eunha waved her hand, "I have broken your Two lives Spell. Take your time to repay his kindness."

Eunha and Jungkook made eye contact as the three of them disappeared into a smoke screen. Yewon watched them leave and then she got up to open the door. Yoongi was standing outside.

"Your Majesty."

"Are you still awake?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"Me neither... If you were asleep, I'd have stood here and just watched you sleep."

Yewon smiled, "It's cold outside. Your Majesty, please come in."

She turned for a way through the door. Yoongi glanced at her as he entered the chamber. Jungkook and Sanha walked Eunha back to her chamber.

Jungkook turned to Eunha, "You go back to Green Hill tomorrow. I have somethings to settle, but I'll look for you in a couple of days."

Sanha put his hands together and bowed, "High Goddess, don't be mad. We snuck out of the Peach Forest and have to be back soon. I take my leave."

Eunha nods as Sanha turns and then disappears.

Yewon was busy preparing for Yoongi's arrival as she runs around to get the chess pieces and chess boards.

"Won'er, are you still not sleeping?"

"Prehaps it was because today was such an eventful day... I couldn't sleep."

Yoongi held her hand and signalled her to sit down. He cupped her hands in his palms.

"I'll play Go with you all night then."

Yewon takes her hand out slowly, "I'm not sure how to play..."

Yoongi waves his sleeves back, "It's up to you... I'll let you win."

Yoongi focused on the chess piece while Yewon was still caught up in Sanha's words.

"Just be good to him and make him love you. When he loves you and gives you his heart, you take that heart and stomp it on the ground. That's all."

'Be good to him..? When I was in the Nine Heavens, I couldn't get any piece of his heart. Now... now what do I do?'

"Won'er..."

Yewon looked up.

"When did you enter the palace?"

"When I was 17."

Yoongi nods, "When I was in my bedroom. I tried my best to remember the first time I met you but I couldn't seem to find that memory. You're a Consort now and you've slept with me, but... I couldn't remember the first moments I met you. Do you blame me?"

Yewon shakes her head, "I dare not... Your Majesty is busy all day. I wouldn't dare." She places a chess piece down.

Yoongi stares at Yewon.

"Your Majesty...?"

"I heard from the Empress that I adored you back then because of your great skills at playing Go. Have your skills gotten bad because you fell into the lake?"

Yewon smiles, "Her Majesty must've been mistaken. I am good at cooking not playing Go."

Yoongi nods, "Won'er... would you like a wedding?"

"What..?"

"I don't remember the first times I have met you but now I want another wedding with you..."

"This..."

And so they did... They had another ceremony. They were both dressed in red as they made bows again, just like commoners. At nightfall, they sat on the beds together as Yoongi looks deeply into Yewon's eyes.


[Nine Heavens]

Jungkook, Sanha and Hoseok were standing together.

A group of maids walked past them and bend their knees, "Crown Prince, Third Prince and Star Mornarch." The maids then walked away.

"Sanha, is there anything you're hiding from me?"

"What do you mean?"

"For Emperor Lord and for Green Hill's princess."

Sanha nods, "Indeed. Emperor Lord did this mortal trial because when he is in the Mortal realm he can only love her there. The Emperor Lord and the Young Highness can't be together in real life. So he went to the mortal world to give her a chance at love, but it's just a breif fate lasting a single life in the mortal world. It wouldn't lead anywhere."

"So this time, you helped Euna with Yuan and also assistaed Emperor Lord to be in love with Yewon."

Sanha nods, "Indeed, all thanks to Great Lady. Otherwise, I'd have needed to find some other ways to fulfill the love story between the Emperor Lord and Her Young Highness."

Jinyoung approaches them and bows, "Crown Prince. I have investigated what you told me to."

"Say it."

"The immortals that were attacked were nothing in common except for one. Thye were all immortals with high ranks."

"High ranks?"


[Green Hill]

Eunha returned to Green Hill with Yerin whom she met up on the way. They slowly strolled in as Eunji and Minju run to them.

"Great Lady! Great Lady!"

"Eunji? Minju what is it?"

"Great Lady... you're finally back!"

Eunha glances at them, "What's wrong?"

Eunji panics, "Great Lady, it's all out fault... High God Taehyung's body and also the Little Highness Galla has disappeared."

"What?"

Yerin waves her hand as she uses the butterflies to track Taehyung's Body.

"Demon Clan..."

Eunha held out her hand as she summoned the Thousand Valley Fan again. The Fan came out of the huge lake and landed on Eunha's hand.

"Fan... seems like today, you'll be tasting blood."

Eunha and Yerin made eye contact as Yerin gets a huge butterfly and they both used it to fly towards the Demon realm.

"Great Lady!"

Eunji and Minju were worried.

"Minju! The Crown Prince! Go find the Crown Prince!"

Minju nods as he rushes off to the Nine Heavens while Eunji stays behind to create a barrier around the Fox Cave.


[Nine Heavens]

"High Immortals keep getting attacked. It must be because of the Demon Empress' sick son."

"What?"

"It is an insidious spell. In ancient times, there was a woman called Jie Yu who used it. She kept giving birth to sick children, stunted by her murderous aura. But then she discovered a solution and began attacking High immortals and then used their bodies to make an elixir to feed her sick children. The children were healed."

Jinyoung sighs, "A spell this insidious exists?"

"Someone who can manipulate so many puppets and has the courage to attack immortals, I don't think it is done by Demon Lord, Eunwoo, but the work of the Demon Empress who betrayed the Thousand Valley and the Nine Heavens 70,000 years ago."

Hoseok looks up, "If she did, then Eunwoo is involved as well. I'll go tell Father Monarch."

"Hold on. This is a major issue between two tribes. We can;t make a decision solely on my assumption. I'll go to the Demon realm and ask."

Hoseok then looks around and nods, "Alright. Then wait for this banquet to be over. We'll go together."

Yugyeom walks over, "Crown Prince. Minju of Green Hill is here."

Jungkook turns, "What is it?"

Minju comes in hurriedly, "Crown Prince.."

Jungkook moves aside as Minju follows him.

"Crown Prince, help my Great Lady... She went to the Demon Realm alone."

"What?"

"The Demon Empress stole High God Taehyung's body and the Little Highness. Aunt and the Butterfly Monarch were both so furious and they charged their way there..."

Jungkook ran off hurriedly and Yeri saw that with Lisa next to her.

"Who is this tree spirit? How dare he interrupt the feast?"

Lisa didn't say anything.


[Demon realm]

Yerin and Eunha entered the demon realm on their own as they looked around.

"This Purple Palace is often heavily guarded... today it's not. Could Dahyun be waiting for us?"

The two of them carried their own fans and entered secretly as Demon Guards surrounded them. They started their attacks. Eunha waved the thousand valley fan as the demon soldiers flew and disappeared into thin air. Yerin waved her flower fan as a petal breeze came and cut through the first of them. They were able to quickly enter the palace and Eunha was deeply injured. A guard's sword flickered light into Eunha's eyes and Dahyun caught sight of it. She held out her hand as a huge light beam came out and shone Eunha's eyes. The sash appeared and Dahyun smirked.

'Her eyes are so bad...'

Dahyun waved her hand as the sash flew off and Eunha was blinded. Yerin caught sight of it and she used hologram butterflies to cover Eunha's eyes while she approaches Eunha.

"Eunha."

Dahyun smiles, "After I have killed you... There won't be anyone else who has the same face as me." Dahyun used a spell and changed her looks to make it identical to Eunha.

Eunha nods as she changes the thousand valley fan into a sword and sends it to the remaining soldiers who turned into dust and then, Dahyun. Dahyun immediately uses a spell and lifts Galla and Taehyung's bodies as a shield for her. Eunha sees it and calls the fan back while Jungkook appears and catches her. Yerin nods as she uses her powers to break Dahyun's spells and also move the body of Galla and Taehyung away.

"Euna. Are you alright?"

Eunha looks towards Jungkook, "If you had come earlier, I wouldn't be hurt like this."

"I'm sorry, I came here too late."

Eunha shakes her head and she glances down as Yerin looks up. Jungkook holds up two fingers and extinguishes the ball of light. Yerin then removes the hologram butterflies from Eunha's eyes.

"Who hurt you?"

"The people who have hurt me and sister Yerin, we all killed them. Now it's just left with.." Eunha and Yerin looks at Dahyun.

Jungkook glances at her and then looks at Eunha, "Do you want me to do it, or do you want to handle it yourself?'

"She humiliated my master and hurt the ones I love. I'll do it myself." Eunha opens the thousand valley fan and sends it over like a boomerang.

Eunwoo appears and blocks the fans which turns back and Jungkook catches it.

"Eunha." Eunwoo looks at Dahyun.

"Your Highness, it's me Dahyun."

"Dahyun?'

"Your Highness, it is that Eunha... once we killed her, it will only be me who has this face? Don't you like looking at it?"

Eunha steps forward, "That is the woman who stole my master and your son."

Jungkook looks at Eunha, "He is also your son."

Dahyun points to Taehyung's body, "Look, Your Highness. I have High God Taehyung's body here... after this, our son will be fine. After we turn Taehyung's body into an elixir. our son will turn well."

Yerin turns, "Dahyun I warn you. Taehyung's body is too good for your child to handle. All these years, I have used my heart's blood to care for his body. Your child doesn't deserve it."

Jungkook turns to Eunwoo, "Eunwoo. How would you like to settle this. Do we solve it in private or in public?"

Dahyun looks over, "What happens if it's private? What happens if it's public?"

"In private, we'll kill you ruthlessly so that I can vent my anger. In public, we have the Celestial Army are all bored from having not fought in years. We can take this chance to see which side has the better soldier."

Yerin jumps in, "If the Crown Prince wishes to go into war with the Demon Clan, the Thousand Valley Disciples will immediately assist you."

Dahyun laughs, "Don't think I don't know. You can't go into war for her. She's nothing! The Heaven Lord won't agree."

Jungkook looks calm but was raging, "Eunha is the future Crown Prince Consort and also one day, the Heavenly Empress, Galla is my son and someone who will take over my position one day. Taehyung is the High God whom everyone in the Nine Heavens respects and Yerin happens to the Butterfly Monarch who has guard Taehyung's body for the past 70,000 years. Now the four of them have been humiliated in this Purple Palace of the Demon Realm. Do you think that the Celestial Army will let go of this?"

Eunwoo bows, "I apologise for today's mess... Dahyun has been crazy for a while because of her son... I- I would punish her accordingly."

Dahyun smiles, "You must be unaware... She and her master."

Yerin waves her hand as Dahyun is thrown back, "Dahyun, if you know nothing about Taehyung don't speak of him. Your mouth is unworthy."

Jungkook turns to Eunha, "They say you look like her, where's the similarity?"

Eunha smiles and approaches Dahyun, squatting before her, "You used my face for the past few years to do evil things... now it's time you repay it."

"What are you going to do... no..."

Eunha uses her powers and reveals Dahyun's actual face.

"Nooooo!"

Eunha gets up and walks to Jungkook as she collapses in his arms.

"Sleep if you can't fight the sleepiness."

Eunha nods and Jungkook carries her bridal style as Yerin holds out both hands. The butterflies that were stuck onto Dahyun formed a hologram mirror before Dahyun.

"No... this isn't my face... nooo!"

Dahyun casted a spell and blinded herself. Jungkook glances at Yerin who then uses butterflies and carried Galla and Taehyung out of the Demon Realm as they followed Jungkook. Eunwoo watches them leave.

"Men! Bring the Demon Empress to the Cold Prison. I will choose a date... for execution."

"Your Highness! You can't do this to me."

Eunwoo clenched his fist and then looked away as guards took Dahyun away.