Chapter 7

Love under the Plum Blossom

[Nine Heavens]

Yeri reached the Pure Water Palace but was stopped by guards.

"My Lady is the Princess, why can't she enter?"

The guards cup their hands and bowed, "The Crown Prince ordered that nobody can enter the Pure Water Palace except for him and the maidservants."

"But-"

Yeri held up her hand to stop Sua, "It's fine."

She walked off with Sua, "My Lady you are a Princess why doesn't the Crown Prince allow you to go in?"

Yeri smiled, "As long as I can marry into the Pure Water Palace one day.. It doesn't matter."

'Jade Chambers'

Eunha reached over to Galla's crib and found the locket. She touched raised it and touched her cheeks with it.

'Galla.. Mother is leaving.'

She placed the locket down and held out her hands to guide her. Standing up and walking as two maids entered.

"My Lady! Nari brought the Prince to see Lady Jieun."

Eun nodded as she took a step.

"My Lady, do you need us to follow you."

"No, I wish to go out myself."

The two maids followed her as she walked out, she reached the main door.

The guards bowed, "My Lady, are you going to the lotus pond?"

Eun nodded as she held out her hands to navigate. She walked past the lotus garden, the smell which she loved, using her hands to guide the safety pole, she led her way to the Immortal Execution Platform.

"You really want to marry her?"

Jungkook nods at his mother's questions. Jieun sighed as she placed her teacup down.

"My Lady!"

Nari carried Galla over who was crying, "My Lady, the Prince keeps on crying. Soothing can't calm him."

Jieun stood up with Jungkook.

"What's wrong? Is he hungry?"

"He was fed when he came over My Lady."

Jungkook glanced at Galla and then left the pavilion, using magic he appeared in front of the Jade Chambers.

"Eun! Eun! Where are you?"

"Jungkook.."

Jungkook took out his bronze mirror and saw Eun through the Mirror. At the immortal Execution Platform, Eun was holding a similar mirror which Jungkook gifted her.

"Jungkook... I'm leaving soon. Help me take care of Galla."

"Eun.. where are you?"

"Don't tell Galla that his mother was a mortal.. the immortals in the Nine Heavens don't really like her."

Jungkook was frantic as he carrassed Eun's image in the mirror, "Eun, tell me. Where are you?"

"I am at the Immortal Execution Platform.. Yeri told me if I jumped down from here, I can go back to where I belong."

Jungkook kept the mirror and disappeared to find Eun.

"Jungkook... let go of me, I will let go of you too. From now on, we will not owe each other anything."

Eun dropped the mirror and stepped closer to the platform, the wind from the platform caused the white sash she wore to be removed, as she stepped closer Jungkook appeared from the back. 

"I will be the Crown prince again, and we will get married. From now on, I will be your eyes."

"Eun!"

Eun jumped down the platform, Jungkook barely managed to grab onto her sleeves and fell down the platform with her.

"Jungkook!"

The Heavenly Lord, Jiyong, Jieun and Hoseok appeared behind them after Jungkook and Eun jumped down the platform.

"Since we vowed, you cannot do anything to be sorry against me."

Jungkook smiled, "If I don't?"

Eun look at Jungkook, "I am someone who is clear of her feelings. If you don't, I will not recongise you. I will leave you and never meet you again."

Jungkook nodded, "I promise I won't."

Inside the platform, many lights surrounded Eunha as they gave Eunha's powers and memories back that were sealed. The mark between her forehead that symbolised marriage was erased. Eunha then landed in the Thousands Valley.


[Pure Water Palace]

Jieun was crying and Jiyong comforted her while they stood aside Jungkook who was heavily injured with scars. The Heavenly Lord was transferring his powers to Jungkook.

"Father Mornarch! If you don't transfer the power properly, you will both enter a dangerous situation."

The Heavenly Lord did not budge, "We have no time to think now."

Hoseok held out his hand and used magic on the Heavenly Lord, making him unconsious.

"Hoseok! What are you doing?"

"Father Mornarch loves Jungkook a lot and he would do anything to help Jungkook, even putting his life at stake. First brother, let's go and get the divine fungal grass!"

Jiyong turned to Yugyeom, "Yugyeom before we come back, nobody can enter except the Physician."

Yugyeom nods as Hoseok and Jiyong went to get the divine fungal grass while Jieun was watching over Jungkook.

"Jungkook... How can you leave Mother behind just for that woman? Do you really love her that much?"

Yeri was sitting in her room when Sua entered.

"My Lady! The Crown Prince jumped down the Immortal Execution Platform."

Yeri was shocked, "What?"

"My Lady, go! Prehaps you can still see the Crown Prince one last time."

Yeri ran off with Sua following.

Namjoon happened to pass by the Pure Water Palace, "What's going on?"

He approached Yugyeom and Bambam, "What's going on?"

"High God, the Crown Prince has been badly injured. The Heavenly Lord is inside waiting for the divine fungal grass."

"Badly injured? Wasn't he find in the morning."

Yugyeom and Bambam did not answer her as Yeri came over with the physician.

"Physician, this way."

Namjoon held out his hand, "Hold on."

"High God, any other orders?"

"Why not bring me in, prehaps my medical skills can help the Crown Prince."

The Physician nods, "Right. High God Seokjin's medical skills are reowned."

Yugyeom hesitates and nods, "High God this way then."

Namjoon nod and enters the chambers with the physician and Yugyeom. Yeri was about to follow.

"My Lady, you can't enter."

"Why not?"

Bambam cupped his hands, "The First Prince and Third Prince ordered that nobody can enter the chambers until they return."

"High God Namjoon, why can he enter?"

"High God Namjoon's medical skills are widely known. I am risking an execution punishment in hopes that he can help the Crown Prince."

Yeri nods and glances into the chambers. Jieun was looking at Jungkook as Namjoon entered.

"High God Namjoon."

Namjoon glanced and saw the Heavenly Lord who was sitting at the side, unconsious.

"The Heavenly Lord.."

Namjoon smiled, "No, you don't have to explain to me. I didn't see anything."

Jieun nods, "Unsure why High God Seokjin is here.."

"I heard the Crown Prince is injured.. so prehaps my medical skills could help."

The physician added, "My skills are not as great as High God Seokjin, prehaps let him take a look first."

"Alright.. since High God Seokjin can help. I won't stop you!"

Namjoon nods and approaches Jungkook, "Can all of you leave first?"

Jieun glances at Namjoon and nods before leaving with the physician and Yugyeom. Jieun came out of the pavilion and stood outside as Yugyeom closed the door after them. She anxiously looked inside the pavilion and side.

"My Lady, rest assured. Even though High God Namjoon has buried his weapon under thousands valley. He has remarkable medical skills. He can surely help the Crown Prince."

Namjoon waved his hand before holding it out as light shone over Jungkook. After a while he waved his hand back.

'I'm not sure how you are related to Master Taehyung, both of you have so much similarities. If you are him, please live properly. Thousands Valley has been waiting for you for 70,000 years. If you are not, then please get it together and live for the people.'

Namjoon then approached the Heavenly Lord and used magic to wake him up.

"Jungkook.."

The Heavenly Lord woke up and saw Namjoon.

"High God Namjoon, did my two sons brought you here?"

Namjoon smiled, "How I come doesn't matter.. As for Jungkook, his life has been kept but it is unsure when he wakes up."

The Heavenly Lord stood up and walked towards Jungkook, "You mean Jungkook may never wake up?"

Namjoon sighs and nods.

Jieun was waiting anxiously as Hoseok and Jiyong who were heavily injured came over. She turned around.

"How is it? Did you get the divine fungal grass?"

"No.. the four beast guarding it have half of the Heavenly Father's spirit. Even if I joined hands with First Brother, we can't beat them."

Jieun nods, "It's okay.. It's okay, High God Namjoon is inside now."

"High God Namjoon?"

Jieun nods, "He's inside for an entire night now.. He can help Jungkook."

Namjoon and the Heavenly Lord exited the chambers.

"How is Jungkook?"

"Like I told the Heavenly Lord. His life has no effects but whether he will be consious will see his determination.. Those whom he value, call them over. Let them be by his side. It will help him wake up."

Jieun sighed, "Value? In his heart, there is only that mortal woman."

Namjoon glanced at Jieun, "Are you talking about the lady who was blind?"

Jieun nods.

Namjoon let out a small sigh, "Whatever I can do, I tried my best. See you."

"High God!"

Namjoon turned to the Heavenly Lord.

"Thank you for helping Jungkook. I will repay you one day."

Namjoon shook it off, "I don't need any repayment. Just that I have some fate with the Crown Prince. See you"

Namjoon's mount, the golden phoenix appeared and flew off with him.


[Thousands Valley]

Namjoon flew over and looked at the empty Thousands Valley hall where the disciples used to be at.

"High God!"

Yerin came out and bowed, "High God, what brings you here?"

"You are..?"

Yerin smiled, "Disciple of the Thousand Valley, Jung Yerin."

Namjoon recalls her, "Ah.. we met when Eunha first came into the Thousands Valley, why are you here?"

"I am the Butterfly Mornarch who guards this place now. I didn't know High God would visit. Please excuse the poor hospitality."

Namjoon chuckled, "You are Eunha's friend?"

Yerin nods, "Are you here to visit Master?"

Namjoon nods as Yerin led him to the cave where Taehyung's body is.

"You take care of him well."

Yerin smiles, "He is our Master."

Namjoon nods, "I have never thought that someone would look so similar to Taehyung."

"Are you talking about the Crown Prince."

Namjoon looks at Yerin, "You met him?"

Yerin shakes her head, "No, had a few glimpse of him when I go to the Nine Heavens at times."

Namjoon nods and looks at Taehyung and sighs, "I hope he wakes up soon.. the disciples are waiting for him."

"Alright then."

Namjoon walks to the entrance of the Thousands Valley as Yerin sees him off.

"Lady Yerin, I can see myself off."

Yerin nods as Namjoon was about to leave. She saw a figure and sends a hologram butterfly which lights over the figure which was laying in the grass.

"Eunha!"

"Lady Yerin?"

Yerin ran over to Eunha's body with Namjoon chasing her.

Namjoon came over and saw the figure, "Eunha!"

They carried Eunha back inside the Thousands Valley as Yerin and Namjoon helped heal her. Eunha woke up and sat up with Yerin's help and Namjoon entered.

"Lucky you, it's just some minor scratches."

Eunha stared blankly, "Do you have wine, sister Yerin?"

Yerin sat down next to Eunha, "Wine is available but first tell me what happened. Ever since you sealed the Ghost Lord and disappeared. Your parents, brothers, Eunji and Minju looked for you like crazy. Even High God Namjoon and I did not manage to sleep well for a few days to search for you. Your eyes and the scars, what exactly happened?"

Eunha kept silent.

"Did you do something wrong?"

Eunha finally answered, "I sealed the Ghost Lord but he managed to seal my powers and memories. I went through a catastrophe."

Yerin and Namjoon kept mum and listened to Eunha

"Namjoon, I remember you have a potion, once you drink it. You can forget whatever you want to forget. Right?"

Namjoon sighed, "These few years must be hard on you."

Eunha let out a chuckle.

Namjoon looked at her, "Wanting to remember or forget that is up to you. But I have to remind you that potion has no cure. Once you drink it, the past that occured will have nothing to do with you."

Eunha stood up, "My mother said that my life was good, when I was born I was already a goddess without cultivation. But how can one be a High Goddess without going through a catastrophe. Some things, why bother remembering them?"


[Nine Heavens]

"Jungkook..."

Jieun carried Galla as Jiyong stood next to her.

"Jungkook, open your eyes please.. look at your child. He just lost his mother... he can't lose his father too.. Open your eyes and look at him, please?"

Yoongi entered and glance around, "What happened?"

Jieun walked towards Jungkook, "Everyday, he went through numerous lightning strikes and flames for his Crown Prince position, harming his spirit. This jump was clearly suicide. If we let him married that mortal from the start. At most, the Pure Water palace will have an additional consort and he would not lose his life."

Jiyong pat Jieun, "Alright enough."

The Heavenly Lord sighed, "It's my fault."

"Father Mornarch, it is my fault for raising such a son."

"No, it is all my fault."

The Heavenly Lord stood up, "He will always be the Crown Prince whom the Heavenly Tribe trusts. Jungkook, it was all my fault. I thought by forcing that lady to die, you will be sad for a few days, but after that you will still be the Crown Prince whom is highly respected by the Four Seas and Eight Realms. But I never thought that you value the woman so much?"

Jieun sighed, "Jungkook... Will he not wake up?"

The physician bowed, "I am incapable."

Yoongi thought for a while, "Prehaps there is a way."

The Heavenly Lord turned to Yoongi, "Really?"

"There is a possession that belongs to the Heavenly Tribe called the Soul Searching Lamp. Placing the lamb next to Jungkook can piece back his soul."

"Why haven't I heard of this lamp?"

"This lamp belongs to the Yeri Tribe."

The Heavenly Lord sighed, "Yeri..."

They went to Yeri's chambers

Yeri stood up, "Soul Searching Lamp? Yes, I heard of it."

"Where is it now?"

"It was in my mother's possession, after she passed. It was buried with her at the Endless Sea."

The Heavenly Lord sighed, "It has been 70,000 years since the war... If we open it now then.."

Yoongi interrupted, "If this can help save Jungkook, I'm sure the deceased would not mind."

The Heavenly Lord nodded, "Right. Yeri, can you please go and get the Soul Searching Lamp? Prehaps it is in your mother's water crystal coffin."

Yeri nods and came back with the lamp, 'Mother thank you for giving me another chance. I won't lose it again.'

They placed the lamp and lit it next to Jungkook.


[Thousands Valley]

Eunha sat down as she recalled the memories with Jungkook for one last time.

"Since we vowed, you cannot do anything to be sorry against me."

Jungkook smiled, "If I don't?"

Eun look at Jungkook, "I am someone who is clear of her feelings. If you don't, I will not recongise you. I will leave you and never meet you again."

Jungkook nodded, "I promise I won't."

Eunha smiled and took the bowl, she drank the potion and then went to sleep

'From now on, the Eun of Northern Mountains will disappear. Dream or Reality, she will no longer exists.'