Chapter 6

Love under the Plum Blossom

[Demon Realm]

Dahyun suddenly gave birth early by a month. Eunwoo rushed over. He heard screams, not from childbirth, rushing in to see Dahyun holding onto a baby bundle.

"What's wrong?"

"Eunwoo! He lied, he's lying. He said my son is dead, but he's just sleeping!"

The physician kneeled down, "Lord, forgive me!"

Dahyun hugged her child as the physician got dragged out.

"My child.. you will get better."


[Pure Water Palace]

Jungkook came over as he carried the baby Eun just gave birth to.

"Eun.."

Eun turned away and pretended to sleep. Jungkook sighed and left as Nari entered. Eun reached out to the baby.

'Mother won't stay in the Nine Heavens for so long... You are the Prince, they surely won't make things difficult for you.'

Nari came over, "My Lady!"

The baby cried a little.

"Is he hungry?"

Nari nods, "Prehaps, I'll bring him out to feed him."

"Alright, I'm a little tired."

"Get some rest, My Lady.."

Eun nods and fell asleep as Nari carried the baby out.


[Grand Summer Palace]

Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting in the area while Jihyo entered and served them tea.

"Sealing the Bell of Punishment?"

Yoongi sipped on his tea, "Shouldn't you ask the Kim Family and not me.. You are quite close with them?"

Namjoon nods, "There are something weird."

"Find it out then.."

"Speaking of Kim Family, have you seen Yewon? She said she left Green Hill to repay her gratitude."

Yoongi nods, "She is here.."

Namjoon sighed, "I hope she didn't cause you any trouble."

"She's an interesting one.. It is nice to have a little fox within the Palace."

Yewon heard this and waked away sadly. Suddenly someone knocked Yewon asleep.

'Where am I..?"

Yewon woke up to see that she was thrown into a tower and a huge monster in front of her, she transformed into her human form and moved away. The monster cornered her and was about to attack her when a sea of red light filled the room. Yoongi appeared with a flame surrounding her.

"Where is Yewon?"

Jihyo kneeled in front of Yoongi.

"Speak."

"A-at the Forbidden Tower."

Yoongi rushed to the tower hearing it

Yewon smiled when she saw Yoongi. Yoongi started a magic spell and chanted as the Monster was trapped in a bubble.

Yewon's tail appeared and disapppeared "My.. my tail!"

'This is bad'

Yoongi stopped his chants as the bubble burst and he waved his hand as a sword appeared. He was in a bloody fight with the monster, the monster threw Yoongi to a wall and Yewon was startled. Using her powers, Yewon created a temporary shield for Yoongi as he recovered. They locked eyes and with one final wave of the sword. The monster died.

Back at the Summer Palace, Yewon was unconsious and her dress was bloody. Sanha and the physician was looking at her as the physician sighed.

"This- so much blood? How can I save her?"

Sanha went behind the panels that seperated where Yewon and saw Yoongi.

"Old man, you're wrong. The blood on the Princess belongs to the Emperor."

Sanha dragged the physician behind the partition.

"Emperor? Who can harm the Emperor?"

"The Monster in the forbidden tower."

"But that was the monster the Heavenly Father left."

"Alright no more talking, treat the Emperor."

The Physician bowed, "Yes.."

Yoongi was stting down without a word, his white robe was stained with blood and cuts as the Physician checked on him. From the gap between the panel, Yoongi could see Yewon who was unconsious, he stared at her as he frowned.

"Where am I..?"

Yewon looked around as Sanha approached her, she suddenly remembered about Yoongi.

"Where's the Emperor? Did he get hurt?"

"Yes, but he is resting now."

Yewon nod, "Okay.."

"Young Highness, it's time for you to return to Green Hill."

"But.. I'm here to repay my gratitude."

"Young Highness, the Emperor does not care about the gratitude in his eyes it is not important."

Tears filled Yewon's eyes..

"Young Highness, please don't cry. Even if you cry, I don't know what to do!"

"Is the Emperor chasing me away."

Sanha sighed, "You've been away from Green Hill for more than a day. You know the Emperor's temper the best."

Yewon nod, "Help me say goodbye to the Emperor."

Sanha nods as Yewon left.

"Emperor, I have asked the Young Highness to leave the Nine Heavens according to your wishes."


[Nine Heavens]

Nari was holding Eun's hand as she walked around to support her.

"Nari, the flower smells here are so nice."

"My Lady, if you like it. Nari can follow here everyday."

Eun smiled, "Has Jungkook named the prince?"

"No, My Lady. Crown Prince said you should name the baby."

"I wish to name him Galla, what do you think?"

"Galla? This doesn't sound so positive.."

Eun turned to Nari, "I thought Jungkook let me name the child? I want to name him Galla. Can't I?"

Nari bend her knees, "It was my slip of tongue. My Lady."

Eun reached out her hand which Nari took, "Nari, ever since I lost my eyes. My feelings have been unstable, it must be hard on you."

"My Lady, the hardships and struggles you went through, Nari sees it. Why would Nari blame you."

"That's good then." Eun lets go of Nari's hand, "I want to walk to the Immortal Execution Platform, just follow me."

Nari nods as she follows Eun. Eun held out both her hands as she starts to learn her way around, she touched the pillars and felt her way through. While walking down the stairs, she almost tripped but Namjoon caught her.

Eun faced the person who looked at her, "Thank you.."

Hearing the familiar voice Namjoon scanned Eun who was wearing a white sash as Jungkook walked over.

Jungkook bowed, "Unsure how Eun offended High God, please forgive her."

"Oh no, I just happened to pass by. Is she a High God?"

"No, she's a mortal. Her name is Eun."

Namjoon nods, "I see.."

Jungkook looks at, "Where are you off to?"

"To the Ten Miles Plum Blossom Forest."

Eun heard it, "Plum Blossom Forest?"

Memories of being in the forest with Jungkook came to Eun, that was before she was forced into the Nine Heavens.

Jungkook looks at Eun, "Do you like Plum Blossoms"

Eun nods as she stared at the Forest.

"One day I'll plant them for you then."

Eun smiles, "Then I want ten miles too!"

"Have you heard of it?"

Eun shook her head, "No.. the name just sounds nice. I wish to see it if I have the chance but I can't see anymore."

Namjoon smiled, "Ah I see." 

Namjoon then left. Jungkook led Eun back to her room. Eun held up her hands as she navigated, hitting a step as she almost tripped. Jungkook caught her but Eun brushed his hands away and sat down on her bed as Jungkook handed her a cup of tea as he showed some cloths.

"It feels nice, the colour must be nice too."

Jungkook smiles, "Eun.. the wedding will be in 10 days."

"Jungkook, I just wanted to go out.. the flower smells on the way there smell really nice."

"You don't have to explain to me. Eun, soon you will be the Crown Prince Consort and nobody will question your whereabouts."

Eun sighed, "Jungkook during the wedding there will be many rules. They might laugh at me."

"No, nobody will. I will be there."

Eun placed the teacup down, "I know you're busy.."

Jungkook sighs, "Alright then, rest."

Nari entered after Jungkook left.

"My Lady.. are these all the Crown Prince's gifts? It seems like the Crown Prince really likes you." 

Eun did not reply and kept silent 

​​​​​"My Lady, what's wrong? Are you not happy?"​​

Eun shook her head, "I'm tired..." 

Nari nods, "Sleep well then.." 

​​​Eun laid down and fell asleep while Nari left the room


[Green Hill]

Minju and Eunji were by the river in front of the Fox Cave when they both saw Yewon.

"Young Highness!"

They both ran up to Yewon who was full of scars and a tear-stained face.

"Where's aunt?"

Eunji glanced at Minju, "Great Lady is not in Green Hill."

"What?"

Minju sighed, "This.. the sealing of the Ghost Lord and- Young Highness. We'll say the story when we entered the Fox Cave." 

Minju and Eunji dragged Yewon into the Fox Cave and told her everything.

Yewon stood up in a hurry, "What? Aunt disappeared? Why did nobody tell me?"

Eunji replied, "Young Highness, Fox King and High God Seokjin said we cannot say it if not the four seas and eight realms will be in a mess."

Minju added, "Young Highness, you know Great Lady's character, prehaps she is walking around somewhere. Also, High God Seokjin said that according to the stars, Great Lady is fine."

Yewon nods, "Right. Nobody has scolded Yuna right?"

"With this situation, who would care about Yuna?"

Yewon smiled, "I'll go and scold that little snake then. That day, I was stopped by the Emperor, today nobody will scold me."

Minju grabbed her wrist, "Young Highness! You just came back full of scars and now you're going to scold the snake?"

"I just want to find things and do.. If not, my heart will feel heavy."

With that Yewon ran off.

"Young Highness!"


[Northern Sea]

Yewon stood at the Northern Sea as Jimin and Yuna appeared.

"That day, in the Nine Heavens you already made things difficult for Yuna, are you going to do it again."

Yewon smirked, "For people like her, one lesson isn't enough."

"You- don't cross the line!"

Yuna approached Jimin, "Cease your anger.."

"At the Nine Heavens, you let her off. Are you still going to let her speak to you this way?"

Yuna smiled, "This is what I deserve."

"Young Highness, I was going to Green Hill to ask for forgiveness from Great Lady with the Cloud Clearing Fan."

"Now?"

Yuna nods.

Yewon had to prevent Yuna from entering Green Hill, "You don't have to go, aunt said she doesn't want to see you."

"But-"

"No buts, even if Aunt doesn't want to see you, the Cloud Clearing fan needs to be returned to Aunt."

Yuna nods and hands the fan over, "Please give this to Aunt."

Yewon nods, "Even if you did something sorry to Aunt and I should not forgive you. But you did not say anything about Green Hill to anyone right?"

"Green Hill?" Yuna nods, "Young Highness, Yuna will keep shut. If I don't, the lightings will strike on me and I will die a horrible death."

Yewon smiles, "Great."


[Fox Cave]

Yewon returned to the Fox cave with the Cloud Clearing fan and got some wine out.

"Young Highness!"

Minju and Eunji rushed over and tried to stop Yewon but to no avail

"Young Highness, please don't drink too much!"

Tears dropped as Yewon continued drinking.

"Young Highness, what's wrong?"

Eunji wiped Yewon's tears as she and Minju just watched as Yewon downed alchohol.