Chapter 10

Love under the Plum Blossom

[Eastern Sea]

The East King bows, "Crown Prince, the Eastern Sea is not far from the Plum Blossom Forest. It is just ashore."

Jungkook nods.

Galla turned to Jungkook, "Is the Ten Mile Plum Tree Woods the residence of the mysterious High God who has withdrawn from the three realms, is uninvolved in worldly affairs and has elegant tastes?"

Jungkook pats Galla's head, "According to age, you should address him as your senior."

"Are we going to visit an ancestor?"

"You need to sleep Galla."

"Then return soon, Father. If you gain the habit of not returning to your chambers at night. Mother will be heartbroken."

Jungkook squats down, "Galla, didn't I already tell you. Mother won't be-"

Galla interrupts Jungkook, "I understand. I will obey you on everything except for this, Father. I have a feeling Mother will return."

Jungkook sighs due to Galla's stubborness, stands up and then leaves. Galla bows as he left.

"Take the young prince to his bed."

The maids bow and bring Galla to his chambers. The East King leads the maids and then turns to them.

"Go see if the water lily leaves have all been arranged. Great Lady's eyes are weak. Do not allow any glaring lights to shine through."

"Yes."

The maids bow and went off. The East King saw Lisa outside Jungkook's chambers.

"Sister."

Lisa turned around.

"Why do you keep standing here?"

Lisa smiles, "I want to see the Crown Prince."

"Crown Prince? You know him?"

Lisa nods, "A few days ago, I saved the Imperial Great-grandson and by chance, I met the Crown Prince. Later on, I made a request using this favour and served His Highness for ten days at his hut."

"What an opportunate incident."

"Sister, did you fall for the Crown Prince?"

Lisa nods.

"Think carefully. Pure Water Palace is not a place normal people can stay in. His main consort is Kim Eunha of Green Hill. His side consort is Lady Yeri, who used to be a greatly favoured Imperial Princess of the Heavenly Lord. With those two present, would there be any place for you in Pure Water Palace?"

"The Crown Prince will be acceding Heavenly Lord's position in the future. How could he possibly have only two women in his palace? Besides, I just want to be able to stay by the Crown Prince's side. I'd be content to just be a maid."

"Have you really made your decision?"

Lisa nods again.

"A few years ago, during the Mermaid Clan rebellion, the princess of the Southern Sea looked up to Jungkook but she got rejected too. Your looks are superior to that princess and you also saved the Imperial great grandchild once. You will have an easier time than she did. Let me think about this."

The Eastern King smiled, "I have an idea."

"What?"

"After you perform a dance during the banquet tomorrow, I will beseech the Crown Prince to meet with you. Tell him that I, your brother am forcing you to marry the second prince of the West Seas. Make the second prince of the West Prince sound like a hedonistic son and tearfully lament to the Crown Prince. You've saved the imperial great grandson. I reckon the Crown Prince wouldn't stand to see you coerced into marriage. Be a maid first, and then later think of a way to make him fall for you."

Lisa nods, "I see.."

"If you can capture everyone's attention tomorrow, prehaps you will be able to succeed and stay by the Crown Prince's side.

"Thank you Brother!"


[Ten Miles Plum Blossom Forest]

Jungkook was walking around the forest where he once spent times with Eun, he looked at the trees Eun loved.

Eun sat down next to the trees and caught the petals, throwing them up... as she giggled

From afar, Eunha was drinking wine as Jungkook unknowingly stepped closer to her.

"Why does this wine taste so different than usual?"

Jungkook walked around, still reminiscing the memories, from nearby Eunha could see him.

"Where did this young man come from?"

Due to the wine, Eunha was pretty drunk and sorta heated..(if you get me yea) She giggled as her empty hand formed a flame which disappeared, using magic of the fox she threw herself down. Jungkook turned after he heard Eunha's wine bottle drop, using his magic he prevented Eunha from falling then flew over and to carry her.

"Eun..."

Eunha smiled and waved her hands over her face, casting a seducing spell as they both landed on the floor. Casting another spell, she started rubbing her nose against his, which Jungkook accepted. Jungkook leaned in for a kiss when Eunha looked away, she then disappeared. Jungkook look at his empty arms.

"Eun? Eun!" Jungkook rans around the forest again, "Eun!"

"Eun! Where are you?"

Jungkook stood still, 'I must have walked into a high god's perplexity shield. I'll come back after the Eastern Sea Banquet."

Jungkook then walks off. Unknown to him, Namjoon was watching everything from afar.

The next day...

Eunha was laying on her Fourth Brother's bed, and she woke up, slowly sitting up.

"Why am I here?"

Eunha then thought of what happened, "What an interesting dream?"

She chuckled to herself as Namjoon entered, holding a bundle of bottles containing wine.

"What dream can make you smile so gleefully?"

"A romantic dream. In my dream, I seem to have casted an enchanting spell to mess with an innocent young man."

"Oh what an interesting dream. Do you remember what he looks like?"

Eunha turned to Namjoon, "It's all because of your strong wine. I couldn't even see the moon clearly. How am I supposed to recongise how he looks like? Um... He seems to be wearing dark coloured clothing."

"Even I can't break out of the Nine-Tail Fox Clan's enchanting spell." He held up the wine, "Get going, don't be late."

Eunha waves her hands as the wine disappears, she begins to walk off.

"I'm leaving."

"Wait."

Eunha turns around.

"Your Fourth Brother has been gone for some time now. When you delivery the wine to him, tell him to visit when he has time. It's time to tend the two fields in the front of the mountains."

Eunha chuckles, "But you're the one who upsets him. You go and fetch him. I don't want to get yelled at in your stead."

Namjoon cups his hands, "I hereby-"

Eunha stops him, "Don't, I'm afraid of being hit by lightning."

She then exits the hut to see Eunji who bend her knees to greet her.

"Great Lady."

Eunha nods, "Let's go."

"Yes."

Eunha walks off with Eunji following her.


[Eastern Sea]

Eunha walked over with Eunji following as she crossed her arms before using her right hand and pointing towards the sea, calling out a water bridge that reveals the hidden crystal palace.

"Sister!"

A lady approached her with two maids, as Eunha and Eunji turned to face her.

"Why are you calling out to me?"

"I see you are beaming with immortal energy. You must be an immortal joining the Easter Sea banquet. Can you lead the way for me?"

"Follow me then."

Eunha walks with Eunji and the lady following behind. They reached the palace.

"Thank you, Sister for leading the way. May I ask where Sister is from?"

Eunha smiles, "I just helped you, there is no need to know my name."

"But sister, I must know who helped me."

"But if you must, I stay at the Plum Blossom Forest owned by High God Namjoon."

The lady smiled, "Then do you know the Crown Prince?"

"No I don't."

"Oh.. thanks for leading the way."

The lady bends her knees with her maids before walking off. Eunha followed them after they walked off, with Eunji following.

The maids turn to the lady, "Princess, don't worry. With your appearance, the Crown Prince will surely have not forgotten you and must be thinking of you everyday."

"Yes, although the Heavenly Empress position is already taken. How can Lord Jungkook possibly fall for that Old Lady of Green Hill."

Eunha stopped in her tracks with Eunji who was in a bad mood hearing this.

"Old lady?"

The maids of the Eastern Palace were placing water lily leaves all around to prevent bright lights from showing.

The lady looks around, "Weird.. why are there so many water lily leaves covering the crystals?"

The lady was then greeted and entered the banquet after handing her invitation slip. Eunha then turned and walked to the back garden with Eunji.

Eunji was frowning, "Great Lady, don't listen to them spout nonsense.. They are just jealous that you can be the future Empress and not them."

Eunha chuckled, "An old lady can become the Heavenly Empress and not them.. how embarrassing would that be?"

Galla had gone missing and Jungkook was looking for him.

"Your Highness, we can't find His Highness."

Jungkook sighed, "Galla has never been to a crystal palace. Might have ran off out of curiosity. I'll go to the backgarden, you guys look around again."

Just like what Jungkook said, Galla was in the backgarden digging as Eunha approached him with Eunji standing behind.

Eunha squatted next to Galla, "Little Riceball, what are you digging out?"

Galla turned to Eunha, "Taking out the grass. Father Mornach said that the coral barrier under these grass are the most beautiful things on the Eastern Sea seafloors. I've never seen it before so I want to dig it out to see it."

"Father Mornach? You are from the Celestial Tribe?"

Galla nods as Eunha held out the hand and the Cloud Clearing fan appeared.

"Use this fan. With a light sweep of this fan, the grass will be blown away."

Galla takes the fan and looks at it, "This Fan is truly beautiful. It looks like something that belongs in my family."

Eunha stood up and Galla took the fan and waved it. Due to the strong gush, Galla fell backwards and the water lily leaves came out. Eunji rushed forward to block the winds as the white sash appeared on Eunha's eyes due to the light. From afar, the winds could be felt as Jimin and Yuna walked to the banquet. Jimin blocked Yuna from the wind before they walked again.

Yuna recongise the wind, 'Cloud Clearing fan?'

A maid came out to greet them and moved aside to let them enter, "Please enter."

Yuna and Jimin walked off a little.

"Do your final inspections. The Great Lady of Green Hill will be reaching soon, there musn't be any bright lights showing."

Yuna and Jimin heard the maid, 'Great Lady?'

Eunji was blocking Eunha from the wind with her body and the wind finally stopped, "Great Lady, are you okay?"

Eunha nods as Galla sat up and Eunji stepped behind Eunha.

"Am I in trouble now?"

"You aren't the only one in trouble. I'm the one who gave you the fan."

Galla turned to face Eunha who still had the sash on and he got shock, "Mother!"

Eunha and Eunji were confused, "Mother?"

Galla stood up and ran towards Eunha, hugging her leg, "Mother! Mother! Why did you leave Galla and Father behind?"

"Young child, you must have the wrong person."

Just then Jungkook arrived and saw the scene, he was shock and had tears in his eyes as he walked over.

"Eun..."

Eunha waved her hand over her face as the sash disappeared and Eunha squinted.

'Master?'

Jungkook was shocked to see that Eunha had a similar face with Eun. (A/N: okay they are the same but still??)

'No, he's not Master... He's not.'

Jungkook had tears in his eyes as he reached up to touch Eunha.

Eunha slapped his hand away, "How arrogant."

Jungkook looked down, "I've mistaken the wrong person. She wouldn't speak so harshly. My apologies."

Jungkook cupped his hands which both Eunha and Eunji returned.

Galla tugged Eunha's sleeves, "Is mother upset?"

Jungkook turned around, secretly wiping his tears, "Galla, let's go."

"Mother?"

Jungkook was choked up, "Galla."

Galla returns the Cloud Clearing Fan to Eunha and took Jungkook's hand as they walked off,

"Farewell."

Eunji lowers one knee as Jungkook leaves.

"Father. She looks a lot like the painting of Mother in the Pure Water Palace?"

Eunha watched them leave, "Pure Water Palace? Could he be the Celestial Tribe's Crown Prince, Lord Jungkook?"

Eunji stood up, "Great Lady, why did the Imperial great grandson suddenly called you Mother? Do you really look like Lady Yeri?"

Eunha walked over to the table and sat down, "Prehaps I do.."

"But.. Great Lady, this way you can easily enter Pure Water Palace."

Eunji looks at Yuna, "It's the betrayer again.. are you not tired of it?"

"Eunji.."

Eunji bends her knees and then stands behind Eunha.

Yuna kneeled down, "Great Lady."

"You and I are no longer mistress and servant. There's no need to bow to me."

Yuna looks at Eunha, "Great Lady. For the past 300 years, I've been waiting at the valley's entrance everyday for you. But I never get your summons. Do you still blame me?"

"You waited for me at the fox cave? Nobody mentioned it."

Eunji sighs, "Everytime she comes, she would get chased off by me or Minju."

Eunha chuckles, "However, we haven't met in 300 years. How did you get so fat?"

Eunji chews her lips to prevent herself from laughing.

Yuna looks down.

Eunha smirks, "I heard from Namjoon that you are with your 4th child. It looks like the Water King and you are quite affectionate."

"The Water King treats me well. However, I can't forget what happened 300 years ago."

"Yuna, you should know that I am strongly against seeing you." Eunha continues, "Although, you have done me wrong. We were once mistress and servant. Go ahead and tell me what you want. I'll grant you one wish."

Yuna looks up, "Yuna does not want anything. In these 300 years, I only seek your forgivness. . No matter how much time has pass. I'm still a part of the Fox Den."

Eunha smirked, "Don't. You're no longer a part of Green Hill anymore. This wish is a gift for your marriage. Go ahead and tell me. I will grant you anything. Afterwards, our relationship will come to an end."

"I'd expect you to be upset. But why won't you give me a chance?"

Jungkook appeared from the side and hid behind a wall, he stopped Galla from running over to Eunha and watched them.

Eunha placed the fan down, "You really don't understand?"

"But Great Lady has never met Jimin and you said you don't like him. If you married him, you won't be happy."

Eunha tapped her finger on the table which Jungkook saw, the familiar movement for Jungkook made him shock.

"Moreover, you can find someone even better than Jimin."

Eunha smiled and got her basket, placing Jungkook inside and covered him, tapping her fingers on the table.

"Lord Jungkook is a great man. He is the future Heavenly Lord. But if I lose Jimin, I will truly be left of nothing."

Eunha picked up the fan, "What you said is right."

"I once thought that Great Lady was angry at me for leaving Green Hill without permission."

Eunha tapped her nose with the fan. Jungkook watched this familiar movement as recalled memories.

"But never for marrying Jimin."

Eunha opened the Thousands Valley Fan and touched her nose with it, then placed the Thousand Valley fan down in front of Jungkook and went out to pick some fruits and herbs.

"Because in my heart, Great Lady has always been a highly pricipled immortal."

Eunha placed the fan down, "It seems like you really don't understand." Eunha leaned on her right hand as the burnt scar appeared, "Yuna, do you recall your clan members in Green Hill?"

Jungkook saw the burnt scar and was shocked.

Eun smiled as Nari stood up, her sleeve rolled up as a burnt scar appeared.

"Where did you-"

"While preparing soup, I burnt myself."

Jungkook sighed and rolled down the sleeve, "Be careful."

Jungkook's eyes started forming tears as he finally recongised it is Eunha because that burnt scar was not from a normal fire but from a Celestial Fire that Jungkook set up in the hut, therefore the scar had formed a very small star in the middle and it is not easily removed.

Yuna nods at Eunha's question, "I do."

"You should know that among them are those who don't want to bully you. It's just that if they stood up for you, they would be the next to get bullied. Therefore, they follow the strongest and bully you, the weakest."

Yuna looks down as she recalls the memories.

"Can you forgive them?"

Yuna shakes her head, "No."

"Now put yourself in my position, it is only resonable and fair that I don't want to see you." Eunha adjust herself, "You saw how I, a High Goddess, refined myself."

A tear flowed down Jungkook's cheek as he listened to Eunha speak.

Eunha glanced at Yuna "For a hundred of millennia, to get to the level that I'm at now. How low can my moral characters and comprehension be? I am truly not a high principled immortal. You really flatter me."

Yuna could not say anything.

"Do you really not understand it? Although you didn't intend to, you have caused me to be the laughing stock of the entire world."

Jungkook watched as he froze due to shock and Galla ran over.

"Mother!" Galla tugged on Eunha's sleeves, "Why do you say you're not a highly principled immortal? Mother is the most highly principled immortal of Heaven and Earth."

Eunha untugged Galla's hand gently and smiled, "Where did you pop out from?"

"No, I didn't come here using my power. I came here with Father to find you, Mother."

Galla turned to Jungkook as Yuna bowed when Jungkook approached. Jungkook gave a slight smile and looked at Eunha. They made eye contact for a while.

"Jungkook did not know that you're the High Goddess Kim Eunha of Green Hill."

Eunha stood up, "I'm unbiased. I'm exactly 90,000 years older than you. It's best for you to address me as Great Lady to show your respect."

Jungkook stepped forward, "Galla calls you Mother but I have to call you Great Lady? Euna, what's the reasoning for this?"

Eunha turns to Jungkook, "Speaking of reasoning, while I was talking to this lady. You two eavesdrop on our while conversation. What's the reasoning for this?"

Galla answered instead, "Father and I weren't intentionally eavesdropping. Father said Mother was chasing us, so that's why we turn around and came back. When we got near, we saw this lady talking to you and all we could do was step back. Mother was chasing us because you can't bear to part with Galla and want to return to the Celestial Palace with us."

"Can't bear to part with you? I just lost my way-"

Jungkook cuts in, "What Galla said is right, your mother can't bear to part with us."

Eunji watched the entire scene and tried to hide her smile.

"Mother is the best! Mother, when do we leave for the Celestial Palace?"

Eunha glanced at Galla then Jungkook, "Celestial Palace?"

Jungkook stepped forward, "We leave tomorrow."

"This is wonderful! Mother is coming home. You have been gone for so long, are you excited?"

"Excited?"

"Mother since you guys are done talking, let's leave."

Eunha looked at Jungkook who stared at her, "Just a minute. I still have something to say to this lady."

Eunha grabbed the Cloud Clearing Fan and squatted down, "Go back and think about what you wish to ask from me. When you've made a decision, come find me in Green Hill."

Yuna nods and take the fan, "Thank you Great Lady."

Galla approached Eunha, "I want one too."

"Why does a child want a dangerous weapon?"

"Mother.."

Eunha smiles, "Be good."

She awkwardly met eyes with Jungkook and then looked at Galla before standing up. Yuna then left with the fan.

Eunha gave an awkward smile, "I suddenly recalled I have something to do. I'll meet you both tomorrow, see you."

Eunha was stopped by Jungkook, "Euna, could it be that you're afraid of attracting gossip by entering the palace with me and my son."

"You are worrying way too much."

Jungkook grabbed Eunha's hand which caused Eunji's eyes to widen but she kept a straight face due to Eunha's small glare.

"So you do know that we have a marriage arrangement? There's nothing to be concerned about."

"Marriage arrangement?" Eunha released Jungkook's grip, "Speaking of marriage arrangement. Back then when the Heavenly Lord made the marriage arrangment between me and your second uncle, you were yet to be born. In the blink of an eye, you've grown up a lot. Time really doesn't wait for anyone."

Eunha walked away with Eunji following as the Eastern King approached, "Fellow Immortal, please wait."

They all turned. The Eastern King greeted both Jungkook and Galla before turning to Eunha.

"Fellow immortal, may I ask how I may have offended you? Thus as far as taking your anger out on my garden on my festive day?"

"Water King, you may have been mistaken."

"Don't think of denying it. The Coral Spirit in my garden saw it with its own eyes. The strong winds just now was done by an immortal dressed in turquoise."

Eunha turned to Galla who was dressed in turquoise too, 'I can't make this child take the blame..'

Eunji stepped forward, "Outrageous! You should know that you are speaking to the Great Lady of Green Hill. Not saluting is fine, but how dare you speak to the Great Lady this way."

"Great Lady of Green Hill?"

Yerin also happened to attend the banquet, "Eunha!"

Eunha turned to see Yerin and she smiled, "Sister Yerin."

Yerin approached her, "What's going on?"

"Water King.."

Yerin bowed to the Water King.

The Water King watched as Eunha turned back to him.

"Eunha? You're really the Great Lady of Green Hill?"

Eunji snorts, "Why would we lie."

"Eunji enough," Eunha cups her hand and bows as Eunji follows, "I apologise for created a mess in your garden.. I'm sorry to cause trouble tonight, earlier my hand slipped and the my fan created a strong gush of wind, unexpectedly it ruined your garden.. So sorry."

The Water King bowed back, "No, no! I had misunderstood you. I apologise to the Great Lady. It is my fault for misunderstanding you. So You're the Great Lady."

Eunha nods, "That is right. I also came for High God Namjoon."

Eunha walked over to the table as Eunji prepare a tray. Eunha waved her hands as the wine and luminous pearl appeared.

Eunji carried the tray to the Water King, "This is the the gift from High God Namjoon, plum blossom wne and on the side the Great Lady's gift, a luminous Pearl. Water King, please accept it."

The Water King took the tray from Eunji and handed it to the maids behind him as Eunji retreated to stand behind Eunha. Yerin also presented him with a bottle of honey from the Thousand Valley nectar that the butterflies collected.

"You've had a long journey. It's my fault to have fail to welcome you. Please follow me to the front of the hall for foods and wines."

Eunha smiles, "Since you invited, then I shall attend it. Thank you."

Eunha bend her knees as Eunji kneeled and stood up. 

Jungkook grabbed Eunha's hand, "Water King, please lead the way."

The Water King leads them as Eunha and Jungkook walked off followed by Galla while Yerin stopped Eunji.

"Eunji, what's going on?"

Yerin glanced at Jungkook who was holding Eunha's hands.

"Lady Yerin, it's a long story.."

"Say it after the banquet."

Eunji nods as she follows Yerin to catch up on them. Eunha tried to release Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook stared at Eunha, 'Eun... have you truly forgotten me or are you putting up an act?"

The Water King turned and bowed before entering, "Crown Prince, Great Lady and Butterfly Mornarch. Up front is the main hall. Please enter."

Eunha tried to release her grip as Jungkook continued dragging her. Eunha finally released Jungkook's grip, shooting Jungkook a glare as Yerin and Eunji glanced at each other behind her.

"Crown Prince, Great Lady and the Butterfly Mornarch have arrived."

They entered the hall as the immortals all cupped their hands and kneeled down.

"Greetings Crown Prince."

Jungkook walked first followed by Eunha then the Water King with Yerin, Eunji and Galla following behind."

The immortald did a full bow as Jungkook walked them. The Water King stopped and turned to Jungkook.

"Crown Prince, please take seat."

Jungkook nods, "Water King please."

Jungkook was about to sit down when he walked towards Eunha who was standing next to Yerin and grabbed her hand while Eunha grabbed Yerin's. They all sat together with Eunha and Galla in the middle. Eunji kneeled behind them. Yerin sat down next to Galla and tapped Eunha.

Yerin leaned in, "Eunha, you have a lot of explaining to do tonight."

Eunha glanced at Jungkook then whispered back, "Alright, but if you can let me stay over at the Thousands Valley. I'd answer all your questions."

"Why are you and the Crown Prince-"

Their conversation was interrupted by music. Everyone faced the entrance as Lisa entered with a group of dancers and started dancing. Lisa first faced the Water King then turned to look at Jungkook. Yerin was pouring wine for herself and Eunha as Galla turned to see Lisa.

"It's her."

Yerin looked at Galla, "You know this princess?"

Galla turns to Yerin before he looks back at the dance, "Yes, I do. But I'm not close with her."

Jungkook did not spare anyone a glance but just drank his wine as he remained an empty gaze. Eunha was watching the dance and drinking wine as Lisa started her main dance but Jungkook did not look at her. The other immortals also began drinking and eating, chatting among themselves.

"Could it possibly be, the Crown Prince dragged me here to ward off women?"

Jungkook turned to Eunha, "Ward off what women?"

Eunha turned to Lisa as Jungkook followed her gaze. Lisa gave a seducing look when Jungkook met eyes with her. Yerin could not bear to watch the scene and just looked down to hide her laughter. Jungkook did not respond but just focused on his drink while Eunha continued watching with Galla. After that eye contact, Jungkook did not look at Lisa and Lisa was disappointed as the music ended. The Water King nodded and Lisa bowed to Jungkook before she left. The Water King glanced at Jungkook and came down.

"May I be so bold and ask for a meeting from you with my sister."

Eunha chuckled, "You see? Here they come."

Jungkook turned to Eunha, "You look after Galla, I'll be back soon."

Jungkook placed his cup down and left, the Water King sighed as he returned to his throne.

Yerin nudged Eunha, "That Crown Prince didn't look at the Princess after that eye contact."

"Shush."

Eunha tried to stand up but Galla stopped her, "Mother. Where are you going?"

"Mother is going to chase your Father and return you to him."

"What chase? He is already in your control."

Yerin drank her cup of wine as Eunha sent her a glare before turning back to Galla.

"Oh, Mother doesn't trust Father? Are you afraid of him having an affair with a beautiful lady. So you're using me as an excuse?"

Yerin choked on her wine as Eunji hid her chuckle.

Eunha knocked Galla lightly, "What's going on in that small mind of yours everyday? Your Father is upstanding. Why would he be having affairs?"

Yerin whispered, "If I didn't know. I'd thought you were jealous."

Eunha heard it and nudge Yerin, "Let's go."

Galla held Eunha's hand as they left the banquet with Yerin and Eunji following. Galla pulled Eunha to the garden.

"Let's go and find Father."

'Lord Jungkook is having a private meeting with a lady. It would be rude of me to intrude.'

Galla pulled Eunha, "Mother! Let's hurry!"

Yerin sat down as Eunji stood beside her and watched the scene. Eunha then brought Galla to sit down.

Eunha squat down to face Galla, "Prehaps your Father does not want to be interrupted."

"If Mother doesn't go break them up, Father will be taken by Princess Lisa."

"You see, your Father is a healty young man and Lisa is a lady in blooming. It's natural for a man and woman to desire each other."

"Utter nonsense, he did not even look at her."

Galla turns to Yerin while Eunha shot her glares which Yerin brushed off.

Yerin smiled and faced Galla, "Did I say it right Galla?"

Galla nods, "Aunt Yerin, you are right."

Eunha turns to Galla, " Since they're already together. Why should we seperate them up? Ruining others' relationship isn't a good thing. What do you have against Lisa that you need to ruin her happiness?"

"Mother, are you lecturing Galla now?"

"Alright, alright."

Galla faces Eunha, "She did save me once and I have already properly thanked her but now she thinks she would be different in Father's eyes and refused to leave the Northern Mountains. She foolishly stayed by Father and she's super annoying."

Yerin cuts in, "Right? Good job Galla."

Galla and Yerin high-fived each other, under Eunha's glare of course.

Eunha smiles, "Saving your life is a serious matter. How can just saying 'Thank you' be good enough."

Galla stands up, "She doesn't know her position! She clearly knows Father has a wife yet she approaches Father. Live in Mother's house, used Mother's cooking ware and steal Mother's husband."

"Does the Northern Mountain you mention belong to Yeri?"

"No, no! It is not Lady Yeri's but Mother's. Father said you were a mortal back then and met him on the Northern Mountains."

Eunha looked at Galla, "Your Mother is a mortal and not Yeri?"

Galla steps closer, "How can Mother be confused again?! You gave birth to me."

That comment made Yerin and Eunji look at each other then at Eunha again.

'I did not expect that the only son of the Crown Prince would be born out of a mortal,' Eunha ignored Yerin and Eunji, "But you have never met me before, how do you know I'm your mother?"

"Father drew two painting and hung one in his chambers and one in mother's hut. Both show a woman in turquoise with a piece of white silk covering her eyes. You look like her in the gardens."

Eunha smiled, "No wonder."

Galla sits down again, "But then, Father said Mother gave birth to Galla and then jumped down the Immortal Execution Platform. He also said Mother left to the mortal realm and would one day return."

"Immortal Execution Platform?"

Galla nods.

Eunha thinks, 'So his mother abandon him and jumped into the Immortal Execution Platform? Then it's likely her body can't be found. This child is really pitiful.'

Galla stood up, "Mother, you seem like you don't even care at the very least! Is it because you've already love another and no longer want Galla and Father?!"

Eunha did not know how to reply him and decided to touch on the topic slowly, "You see, Mother is engaged to your Father. But this is the first time I met him. I can't really say, I'm concern about him."

"Excuses! Father will marry a stepmother and Mother will marry a stepfather! Galla surely lives up to his name! I don't deserve a complete happy family! I deserve to be all alone! No one wants Galla! I will just be by myself!"
(A/N: Galla means leave in korean, correct translation should be nohgogada, 놓고 가다 which I just took Gada and changed it a bit)

Eunha hugged Galla, "Alright, alright. don't cry anymore."

Galla calms down a little.

"My dear, since I am your mother, why would I not want you? Huh?" Eunha wiped Galla's tears, "Everything's alright. Don't cry anymore."

Galla nods, "But you don't want Father. If Father marries Lisa, he will have another baby and he won't want me anymore."

"Stop crying.."

Eunha forced herself to smile, "I...I...I... I am your Mother, why would I not want your Father? Your Father is my sweetheart, my darling, my precious honey, right?"

Galla looks at Eunha who turns back to him, "Really?"

Eunha fakes a smile, "More real than real gold."

Yerin raised an eyebrow, 'Kim Eunha.. let's see how you explain to me later.'

Eunha turns to Yerin as Yerin gave her a teasing smile while Eunji tried to hide her laughter.

Galla tugs on Eunha's sleeve, "Then come follow me."

Yerin chuckled, "This show is fantastic, I made the right decision to come today."

From afar, Lisa approached Jungkook. Galla tugged on Eunha's sleeve.

"Mother, time for you to enter!"

Eunha glances at Galla, "Let me think about how I'm going to walk in."

Galla pulled Eunha as Yerin and Eunji followed. Galla ran over to where Jungkook and Lisa was standing as Eunha followed him. 

Yerin held out her hand as Eunji was about to follow them, "Stay and watch the show."

Eunji nods as she stands next to Yerin and looks at the scene before them, the two stood slightly close but still far enough.

Galla then kneels before Jungkook and does a full bow while Eunha stood behind him, "Greetings Father."

Eunha and Jungkook both made eye contact after they looked at Galla. Eunha gave an awkward smile as she stepped forward to Galla.

"Little Riceball!"

Galla took her hand as Eunha helps Galla up the steep step before she stands on top herself. Jungkook and Lisa followed used their gaze to follow her as she stood before them.

Lisa looks at Eunha, "Sister, you are...?"

Eunha glances at Lisa, "This child calls me Mother."

Lisa looks at her as Eunha glances at the two of them. Eunha sits down on the nearby chair.

"With such a scene before me.. I can't help but be in the mood to compose a poem. Don't you agree, sister?" 

Eunha glances at Lisa and smirks slightly, "Among the vast and boundless earth, a branch of red apricot tree is on the verge of straying past its bounds." (A/N: Having an illicit affair.)

Jungkook tried to hide his smile and looked away.

Eunji turned to Yerin, "Lady Yerin.. this is indeed interesting?"

Yerin smirked as she watched the scene, "Wait for it. the interesting part is behind."

Eunha smiled at Lisa, "Sister, do you find it fitting?"

Lisa kneeled down and did a full bow, "Please do not be angry, Your Highness! I did not know Your Highness has arrived." Lisa got to a kneeling position, "I would never dare to be Your Highness's sister." (A/N: be sisters = to share a husband)

Yerin hides her chuckle as she watches from the side, "The show has begun."

Lisa looks at Eunha, "I only have high respect for His Highness. I do not ask that His Highness promise me anything."

Jungkook turns to look at Eunha as Eunha adjusted Galla's top.

Lisa continues, "My brother is marrying me off to the West Sea. The Second Prince of the West is a hedonistic man. I truly had no other choice but to dance to request a meeting with His Highness. I only wish to follow His Highness for all eternity and serve him as a maid. I wish for nothing more," Lisa did a full bow, "Please grant my wish, Your Highness."

"Is the Second Prince of West Sea you mention, Jinyoung?"

Lisa looks up slowly, "He is."

"How is he hedonistic? Tell me."

"He... When he was at the Thousands Valley, he was indeed a man of honor but ever since High God Taehyung passed away, he returned to the Western Seas in low spirit. He spends his days drinking and taking pleasure in women."

Eunha fixes Galla's top, "Is that so?"

Lisa nods, "Everything I say is the truth."

'Seems like this Princess has deep feelings for Galla. It wouldn't be in favour of Brother Jinyoung even if he marries her.'

Eunha turned to Galla, "Little Riceball. This lady seems to have genuine affections for your father as clear as the sun and moon."

Jungkook's smile disappeared as Eunha said that.

"I truly can't bring myself to tear them apart, I think I better leave."

Galla grabbed Eunha's sleeves, "Don't go! You said father was your sweetheart, your darling and your precious honey. Someone has come to steal Father and you're just going to let her? Your words are lies!"

Eunha turned to face Jungkook as Jungkook stepped closer, she stepped away.

Jungkook looked at her as he stepped closer, "You said... I am your sweetheart, your darling and your precious honey?" Jungkook the cornered her and placed an arm next to her, "Your honey?"

Eunha turned away as Jungkook leaned in for a kiss and she avoided his gaze.

"Eun... are you pretending to be ignorant or have you truly forgotten about me?"

Eunha looks down, 'Oh no. Could it be the Crown Prince cannot stand to hear sappy words of affection? Has he confused me with his wife?'

Eunha gives an awkward laughter, "You... You clearly... clearly know yet you force me to say it. You're terrible."

Jungkook watches as Eunha pushes him away and leaves, dropping a handkerchief behind.

Yerin watches as Eunha leaves and approaches Lisa from the back as Eunji followed her, "Even if you like the Crown Prince, you shouldn't be throwing dirt on others and spout nonsense everywhere."

Lisa turned around, "And you are..?"

Yerin smirked, "I am the Butterfly Mornarch of Thousands Valley and the previous disciple of the Thousands Valley. No matter how hard you want to try and get close to the Crown Prince, don't ever throw dirt on my brothers and sisters."

Lisa looks down, "Yes."

Yerin turns to Jungkook who looked at her, she does bends her knees while Eunji kneeled.

"You are..?"

"Your future sister-in-law." Yerin smiles as she glanced at Galla, "Bye Galla!"

Galla waves as Yerin leaves with Eunji then he turns to his father.

"Father, aren't you going to chase after Mother?"

Jungkook picks up the handkerchief Eunha dropped and smiled, "No need. I know where to find her now."

"Then are we staying here tonight?"

"No.. we'll go to the Plum Blossom Forest."

Galla tilts his head, "Plum Blossom Forest?"

"I have some things to ask High God Namjoon."

Jungkook takes Galla's hand and leaves as Lisa watches them.

Yerin exits the palace with Eunji following behind her as they saw Eunha who was waiting for them at the entrance. Eunha was slightly angry.

"Sister Yerin!"

Eunha pulled Yerin to the side, "Sister, what was that all about?"

"I should be asking you that question."

"I had to play along with that riceball."

Yerin raised an eyebrow and inmitated Eunha, "Like.. my sweetheart, darling and precious honey?"

Eunha blushed and smacks Yerin lightly, "Shut up!"

"Come on, I saw how the Crown Prince was at the banquet. He did not even spare Lisa a single glance but when he looked at you, his eyes were gentle."

"So? He could like like that with every woman."

Yerin snorted, "Spouting nonsense, if it is true. He would have kissed Lisa and let her climb onto his bed long ago. Why bother waiting for you and your show?"

Eunji hides her chuckle as Yerin looks at Eunha who was speechless.

Eunha sighs, "Whatever. I'm tired."

Yerin smiles as she waves her hand, her butterfly mount appeared and she flew on top of it with Eunha and Eunji following. The butterfly then returned to Thousands Valley.


(A/N: ooooO Eunha and Jungkook finally met? After 300 years?)