Part 9

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The exams kept Wooyoung and Insoo busy but they still met up from time to time to study together, even when they were in different years. Wooyoung basically lived at Insoo’s house he would go over to study and then Insoo’s mom wouldn’t let him go home since it was already quite late when they finished.

 

Their exams were almost over, and once again Wooyoung was at Insoo’s house, the older boy went to go get take out and Wooyoung stayed behind to set the table with Insoo’s mom.

 

“Aunty, do you maybe need a hand around the shop? I won’t be going home this break so I am looking for something to do” he asked her, she instantly smiled at him.

 

“That would be wonderful Woo, I have a big event to do flowers for and I need some help, so if you don’t mind I would love the help”

 

Wooyoung was really happy hearing that, he couldn’t go home this break since his family was quite busy and with all his friends going home he was scared it would be a little lonely but now it won’t be.

 

When Insoo returned they all ate dinner together and just talked a bit.

 

“Wooyoung how many exams do you have left?” Insoo’s mom asked.

 

“I have one tomorrow then I am done with all my exams, I will stop by tomorrow after I am done to come to help out at the shop,” Wooyoung said and Insoo’s mom smiled and nodded at him.

 

When dinner was over they cleaned up and once they were done Wooyoung and Insoo went to study a bit more before eventually going washing up and going to sleep.

 

----

Wooyoung’s exams ended and he couldn’t be happier, he said his goodbyes to his friends before going to the flower shop.

 

He greeted Insoo’s mom and went to place his things upstairs, Insoo was still busy writing his exam so Wooyoung helped place the flowers in their buckets and moved things where they needed to be.

 

When Insoo eventually came home after his exams were done he also started helping out a bit which gave his mom time to go work on the flowers for the events. Insoo and Wooyoung just talked to one another when their work was done and they were waiting for customers.

 

Wooyoung found himself looking at Insoo a lot more since the concert that kicked off their exam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter