Part 8

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was only two days before the exams started Wooyoung and his friends all gathered together at the competition venue, they were nervous but they were also a little confident, they all knew they practiced hard and it wasn’t their first competition so they knew they would do well plus they had supporters who came especially for them.

 

The members from Midnight came to watch them, they were supposed to practice as they were performing the day after but instead, they all decided to come to support the dance group who they grew quite close to.

 

Their club was up next so they were all making sure they were fully ready they were hyping one another up with encouraging words and soon enough their names were called, they walked onto the stage and introduced themselves, the song and what they were going for with the choreography before proceeding to their positions.

 

The music started and all their nerves disappeared. It was as if the music possessed their bodies and they were completely different people, they danced their hearts out, putting all their energy into it.

 

When the song came to an end and they were finished they were out of breath but they had the biggest smiles on their faces and the crowd was cheering loudly, you could hear San, Mingi, and Hongjoong yelling out to them and Insoo was looking at them proudly, he believed that their team would win because the amount of energy that they let out was amazing.

 

The competition went on the boys were nervously waiting for the competition to come to an end so they could hear the results.

 

When all the teams were done the judges went for their discussion and once they were done all the teams were called to the stage, everyone stood there, Wooyoung hoped that they would win or even if they didn’t win he hoped they got a good score but even if they didn’t he knew they did their best and that they left a good impact.

 

They started announcing from 4th place and the longer they waited, the more they lost hope but when it got to first place it was almost as if everything slowed down when it was announced, they did it… they won, first place was theirs and they couldn’t believe it.

 

The announcer handed them the first place trophy and they just looked at one another in disbelief before they started laughing and crying, they felt like everything was just a dream. It felt surreal but it wasn’t.

 

When the event finished they met up with their friends who came to support them, who kept praising them and asking them more about how they came up with everything, Wooyoung watched his friends with a big smile.

 

“You did great today” he suddenly heard a voice behind him, he turned and found Insoo standing there with his hands tucked into his leather jacket.

“Thank you hyung~,” he said, his smile growing even more if it was possible.

 

“Now tomorrow won’t be to just kick off the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter