Part 11

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days have passed since Wooyoung talked with Yeosang and Jongho he decided that he won’t avoid his feelings for too long but he will try to make Insoo fall for him a little if it was possible.

 

He would be more affectionate with Insoo and would hug the older quite often or just be really touchy with him, in general, he hoped it would make Insoo like him, he knew he would only make himself more if he did it but he believed it was worth it.

 

For Insoo, he was confused, since the day he took Wooyoung to Yeosang’s house, he felt a weird feeling in his chest and whenever Wooyoung was close he would start feeling nervous, he didn’t understand why or what was happening to him exactly.

 

They closed up the shop and Wooyoung went to meet up with his friends which left Insoo and his mom alone at home, he believed it was time to talk to his mom, she knew him the best and she has lived longer than him so she would understand what was going on.

 

They were having dinner when she realized something was bothering her son.

 

“Innie is everything okay?” she asked looking at her son, he looked at her and the confusion clearly showed on his face.

 

“I have this weird feeling in my chest, whenever I look at Wooyoung my heart will speed up or if he hugs me I freeze up a little, I don’t understand any of this mom… what does it all mean it is scaring me” Insoo said looking down, he couldn’t face her.

 

“Oh, my boy,” she said and got up and went to hug him. “That is what it’s like to fall in love with someone, you like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter