Part 12

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Insoo and the band worked hard to learn the song, they wanted everything to be perfect, it was really important for Insoo and it was a big step for him as well. San and Mingi arranged with Yunho and Seonghwa to have Wooyoung at the club no matter what even if they had to drag him there, and Hongjoong arranged with his boyfriend that they could use the club.

 

They were at the club and for the first time Insoo was nervous to step on stage, he was scared he would mess up or that he would get rejected but he also knew that his friends would be there for him.

 

When the time came and they stepped on stage Insoo took a deep breath, they started off with one of their usual songs and when it got to around the middle of their setlist they all stopped playing and stood there with smiles on their faces.

 

“As you all know, I am not good with expressing myself that caused rumors to start which weren’t true, I struggle with my emotions and at times I don’t feel anything but lately everything has changed, for the first time in years I have been able to laugh and smile like a normal person” Insoo started off.

 

“And that was all thanks to a special boy… you know who you are right? Well this song is for you, I wrote it with the help of Hongjoongie it holds all my feelings towards you so please listen closely” Insoo said, and then they started the song.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter