Part 7

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung was heading to class, he had his earbuds in and was humming to the song he was listening to, he was having a hard day again, he tried to stay calm but sometimes everything just piled up a little too much for him.

 

If he had a choice he would stay in bed but with exams as close as they are he really couldn’t skip again so instead he decided to go to class since not going would just make him more stressed.

 

What he didn’t expect though was an all too familiar tall long-haired guy to call him out in the hallway in front of everyone, they usually just meet up by chance or sometimes they would meet at the park from time to time but this was different.

 

“Oi Wooyoung” the gruff voice called out, Wooyoung didn’t hear him and kept walking, only when Insoo pulled on the hood of his hoodie did he actually react to it; he spun around and looked at the older with big eyes as he quickly removed his earbuds.

 

“You really shouldn’t walk with those things, you never hear anything with them in,” Insoo said to him causing Wooyoung to smile a little.

 

“Sorry hyung… so you were calling?”

 

“Yeah… what time does your class end?”

 

“Well, it’s only supposed to be an hour long… it’s mainly just to ask questions for the exams” Wooyoung explained.

 

“Oh well, I was going to ask if you would like to come over after your class ends, I found some old notes that would be helpful for your exams but I forgot them at home…” Insoo said and rubbed the nape of his neck, it was unusual to see Insoo like this, sure they haven’t known one another long but the older was usually really blunt and straightforward.

 

“I would like to, do you have any classes right now hyung?”

 

“Nope, I was going to hang out around here until you were done”

 

“Great, would you like to come with me? To my class I mean, it’s cold outside and Mr. Park doesn’t really mind people sitting in on his classes,” Wooyoung said.

 

“I would like that”

 

The two walked towards the classroom together, they talked a little every now and then when something came to mind, little things that happened at either of their practices occasionally gossiping about Seonghwa and San and how whipped the two were for one another.

 

The two left everyone in the hallway looking at them in confusion, the department's bubbliest and the department's scariest were walking together and they were in their own little world, it was almost as if both were out of reach almost as if it was just an illusion… the two people t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter