Part 10

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wooyoung and Insoo were at the flower shop, it was a quiet day which was a good day for Insoo’s mom to go see their supplier for a fresh new stock of flowers, with the seasons changing she wanted to choose the prettiest flowers she could find for the shop.

 

The bell rang and in walked a familiar boy, Wooyoung started smiling a little.

 

“Welcome Yunho~,” Wooyoung said teasingly, he knew why the older was there and they talked about it the night before.

 

“Hi… uhm so the flowers, I don’t actually know what to get” he said, it was clear that Yunho was nervous, as he kept fiddling with his fingers.

 

“Lucky for you my mom already made one for you before leaving, it’s Mingi’s favorites,” Insoo said and went to fetch the flowers for Yunho, he handed them to the boy who couldn’t help but smile.

 

“Wish me luck… “ he said before taking a deep breath and leaving.

 

Yunho was planning on confessing, sure he hasn’t known Mingi all that long but he really like the boy, they hung out a lot aside from meeting up with the groups and he found himself falling quite quick, it was scary at first but in the end, he decided to just act on his feelings instead of hiding away.

 

“Mingi won’t reject him right?” Wooyung asked himself but Insoo still heard him.

 

“Just so you know… Mingi had a crush on Yunho since freshman year, there is no way he will reject him” Insoo said before going to a customer that just walked in, Wooyoung found himself smiling a little, he was really happy to hear that it made him feel at ease.

 

He watched Insoo as he was helping the customer, and found himself getting a little dazed, Insoo had this effect on him, focusing around him was quite hard his heart would speed up with even the smallest action the older did, he smiled more often now and Wooyoung loved it, he kept wondering what his laugh would sound like, he could only imagine how beautiful it would be.

 

They closed up earlier since they weren’t really busy. Insoo wanted to go on another little adventure like he did the first time with Wooyoung.

 

The two were on Insoo’s bike. They went to a lot of different places they just wanted to get ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter