Part 6

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung went to school the next day, and his friends were ready to attack him with hugs, but what they didn’t expect was Wooyoung walking in with a big smile and looking very relaxed.

 

They whispered among themselves trying to figure out what exactly happened on a singular day to change the boy so much, they all looked at Wooyoung and saw him running through their choreography without struggle, the air around him felt different as well.

 

A phone ringing caught everyone’s attention including Wooyoung’s since it was his phone which was ringing, he ran over to his bag and took his phone out and checked the ID and started smiling.

 

“Hello hyung~” He sing song-ed

 

“Yeah I have it here with me,” Wooyoung said and dug through his bag taking out the big yellow hoodie.

 

“Oh, you’re in front of the practice room? I will be right out” Wooyoung said and quickly hung up, his friends quickly acted like they weren’t just listening in on the conversation by talking to one another.

 

“I’ll be right back,” Wooyoung said as he slipped his phone into his pocket and held the hoodie tightly before running out of the practice room. His friends all shared a look and they nodded in unison, they slowly followed him trying their best not to get caught.

 

They saw two figures right outside the practice rooms, they couldn’t hear much because if they got any closer they would get caught but they immediately noticed who Wooyoung went out to meet.

 

Song Insoo… the insensitive rocker, but something was different about Insoo as well, the way he was looking at Wooyoung was very different from how he looked at anyone else, and somehow his eyes didn’t look all that emotionless either.

 

They saw Wooyoung handing the hoodie to Insoo with a bright smile, he was saying something to Insoo as well but they couldn’t really hear it, they saw Insoo’s face light up a little as he took the hoodie.

 

They talked a little more before Insoo patted Wooyoung’s head before waving goodbye, the group of friends quickly ran back to the practice room now more confused than ever before.

 

Just what exactly was up between Insoo and Wooyoung?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter