Part 3

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they met again it was a little different, Wooyoung was leaving his department and heard the sound of a guitar coming from afar, he followed it absentmindedly and found the boy sitting on the grass jamming on his guitar.

 

He couldn’t help but watch in silence, he was in awe at how focused he looked but yet he looked emotionless, he didn’t look like he was enjoying it at all and it made Wooyoung wonder if the boy actually liked playing guitar or if the boy even liked music at all.

 

“Take a picture and leave already,” the guy said and stopped playing, Wooyoung flushed red knowing he got caught.

 

“I uhm wanted to say thank you for the chicken,” Wooyoung said softly, the older looked at him with his eyebrows knit and frowned at him, Wooyoung felt frozen in his spot, by the intense look from the older guy.

 

“Oh it’s you, you’re welcome I guess? Can you leave now?” he asked in a monotonous voice.

 

“Yeah sure… I don’t want to be a bother, bye” Wooyoung said and hurried off, he even tripped over his own feet since he was basically speed walking but he luckily caught himself again, his face was flushed red and he felt embarrassed and he didn’t even know why.

 

Insoo watched as the boy walked off, and he felt a little weird… his heart felt weird he just took a deep breath and went back to playing his guitar.

 

When Wooyoung joined his friends for lunch he was even more dazed than before, he didn’t even really know why he just felt out of it and Insoo was on his mind the whole time, the song he played sounded really sad and he wondered why it was so sad... Was it something that he felt? He wondered if Insoo was actually okay.

 

For Insoo he joined his bandmates for practice and as they were playing he felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter