Part 5

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho and Wooyoung sat together in the practice room, they were the only ones there today. They wanted to run through everything again, paying closer attention to the small details of the choreography.

 

“I can’t believe Yeosang and Jongho ditched us to go on a date and then Seonghwa hyung is going to hang out with San…” Yunho said as he took a sip of his water.

 

“Yeosang and Jongho I don’t get why, they are dating. They have a lot of time to go on dates but for Seonghwa hyung I am happy they are going on a date.., even though neither wants to admit it is a date” Wooyoung added.

 

After their lunch together San and Seonghwa exchanged numbers it took almost a week but they are finally going out together, but it has also been a week since Wooyoung has seen Insoo, they have cut their practices in half with exams coming, Midnight have been focusing on personal practices more than group practice so everyone could get to study as well.

 

The two friends kept practicing until they finally stopped and went home. Wooyoung was sitting in his room, he was just staring at his textbook, he was wondering why he even wanted to study dance in the first place… he had to study the human body for one of his exams and all the names just confused him more and more and it didn’t help that he was tired.

 

He felt like screaming but it was already 2 am and he was sure his neighbor wouldn’t like it if he did, he just closed the book and went to bed, he laid there and stared at the wall until he finally fell asleep.

 

When he eventually woke up and he just didn’t have the energy to go out, he didn’t even want to get out of bed so he just texted their group chat that he was staying home and tried to sleep a bit more.

 

He slept an extra two hours and went for a walk, he was just wandering around, he didn’t really have a goal as to where he was going, he just wanted to clear his head but it wasn’t helping.

 

He ended up sitting in the park that was in his neighbourhood, he sat on a bench just staring  at the tree in front of him, his head was running with everything, he wa wondering what he was going to do if he failed his exams but then also his mind kept wondering what would happen to their club if they didn’t do well in the competition.

 

In the end he just plugged his earphones into his phone and then popped the buds into his ears and just listened to the first thing that came up. 

 

----

Insoo was helping his mom at the flower shop, he didn’t have classes for the day and they were only meeting that night to practice so he had a lot of free time.

 

He was arranging the display outside the shop when he saw something that caught his eyes or well someone, he saw a familiar boy sitting alone in the park across from his mothers shop, the boy was just staring at nothing and he had no expression on his face which was quite new to Insoo seeing as he almost always saw the boy smile.

 

“Honey what are you looking at?” his mom suddenly asked.

 

“Huh? Oh well I know that boy...”

 

“Is he okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter