Part 1

Only You//Ateez (Wooyoung) // (MaleOC!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The lights were dimmed, screams filled the air, the smell of alcohol and smoke mixing together in the air, Wooyoung sitting along with his friends at a table right in the middle of the club, waiting for the next act to come on stage.

 

A guy came on stage with 3 other guys following behind, but the first one caught Wooyoung’s attention, he had long black hair, his face looked emotionless, after getting a better look he could see the guy had double lip piercings on the right side and an eyebrow piercing on the left side when he turned to his band members his hair swept back and Wooyoung could see his ears had multiple ear piercings as well.

 

As they were starting out and the guy playing his guitar Wooyoung noticed that he had a red rose tattooed on his right hand. 

 

Wooyoung caught himself paying attention just to him the whole night, his heart was beating in his throat as he listened to his beautiful voice, something about the lyrics were really emotional which made Wooyoung wonder who wrote them… he felt captivated by the guy, the way his hair swayed around as he was singing his heart out, even the way that the guy could look so emotionless but still his singing held so much emotion.

 

“Wooyoung?” his friend called snapping him out of his daze, he looked to his left where the voice came from and saw Seonghwa, the older had a slightly concerned expression on his face.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You okay?” the older asked him, the boy looked back to the stage and started smiling.

 

“Yeah” was all he said as his eyes met with the singers, he felt like he was going to explode. He felt almost as if he was going to throw up from how tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter