weird history..

Watermelon Sugar

Donghyuck was bragging to all his friends last night, about how he'd finally snatch the boy of his dreams. 

 

Donghyuck didn't fall asleep till two in the morning.

 

Donghyuck's dilemma now begins with the fact that it's 11am. It doesn't click in Donghyuck's head though that he asked Mark to be at his house at 12. 

 

Donghyuck just closes his eyes and let's sleep slowly take over his body. 

 

Donghyuck can't help but to start thinking about how he had something to do. 

 

His mind finally understood what was happening at 11:30. 

 

Donghyuck was like a chicken without its head.

 

He was brushing his teeth while trying to do his morning skin routine. His clothes that he ironed the night before were neatly stacked on his counter. 

 

He threw on his outfit trying to make his hair look decent while also putting on his shoes. 










 

"Mark where are you going?" Seulgi asked, sticking her hand in his room.

 

Mark put on his jacket before turning to his sister. "I'm going on a date." 

 

Seulgi's eye widened like she had seen the cutest puppy in the universe. "You're going on a date! You look so grown up- omg I might cry." 

 

Seulgi sat down on Mark's bed and began wiping her fake tears. 

 

Mark felt slightly embarrassed at his sister's antics. But it was a different story when her wife and son began crying about Mark growing up.

 

"Please stop crying, Minjun please stop crying. I'll buy you candy if you do." Mark was trying his best to calm down his family. 

 

Seulgi smiled at Mark and pulled the four of them into a group hug. "Who's the lucky man Mark?"

 

"It's Donghyuck." The room went silent. 

 

"The same Donghyuck that last time came over and tried to kidnap Minjun?" Irene said, in a worried tone. 

 

Mark nodded, rubbing the back of his head at the memory. It was back when the two first met and had to do a project at Mark's house with Yeri. 

 

The night ended with Donghyuck and Yeri trying to kidnap Minjun and the two banned from entering the home. 




 

"Donghyuck run for the door! I'll hold them off!" Yeri yelled, as she held Seulgi and Irene back.

 

"Yeri, make sure to survive for our child!" Donghyuck shouted, running towards the door only to be blocked by Mark.




 

"Do you two understand you're never allowed back here." Seulgi said, in an annoyed tone holding her baby.

 

"With a temper like that I don't think you should be holding my baby." Yeri said, with her head down. 

 

"I agree you could put some stress on the Minjun, while we could give him the love that he deserves." Donghyuck mumbles to Seulgi.

 

"Get out." Seulgi's voice echoed around the room. 

 

"Yes ma'am." The two idiots shouted in unison before running out the door.





 

"Mark.. you do understand he's weird right?" Irene said.

 

"I know that better than anyone believe me, but for some odd reason I can't get these butterflies in my stomach to stay still around him. I even start feeling all warm inside whenever I see that damn watermelon sugar soda."

 

Seulgi and Irene look at each and smile. "If he makes you feel that way, I guess we have to accept him." 

 

Mark smiled at his sister before looking at his phone.

 

"It's almost 12 I have to get going bye!" Mark yelled as he ran down the stairs. 

 

"Be home before nine or else!" Irene shouted.

 

"Will do!" Mark screamed before slamming the front door. 






 

"Mommy can i play with Mark's spider man toys!" Minjun shouted, jumping up on the bed. 

 

"You know the rules just put them back before he gets home." Seulgi smiled at her son. 

 

"How do you think that dates gonna go?" Irene asked, hugging her wife.

 

"Honestly, I think Mark might end up with a boyfriend after this." 

 

"This reminds me of our first date, god i feel so old." Irene groaned, throwing herself against the bed. 

 

"Let's just hope he doesn't make the same mistake as us. I regret our date so much." Seulgi giggled.

 

"Imagine if Mark does take him to a fair, they'll be in for an annoying treat." Irene began laughing about how bad their first date was.