a date?

Watermelon Sugar

Donghyuck woke up late today. The second he was that it was seven thirty he was running around throwing his uniform on. 

 

He ran out of his house and was met with Mark sweeping the outside of the store. "Mark what are you doing? We have school!"

 

Mark looked at Donghyuck and smirked, "Today's Saturday but it's nice to see you finally starting to like your education. I never thought I would see the day." 

 

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and walked in the convenience store. 

 

Donghyuck grabbed the only drink he swears by as he walks to the counter. 

 

Mark was already sitting in his little chair, "$2.34 hyuckie~"

 

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and reached in his pocket, empty.

 

Okay so it in his other pocket, nope empty.

 

The back pockets were empty as well, where the hell was his wallet. 

 

Then he heard the cash register open. "I'll buy the drink for you, just pay me back."

 

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow. "You want me to give you back $2.34, Mark you cheapskate."

 

"Donghyuck, your right you should pay me back with something else."

 

"I didn't say anything like that."

 

"You're right you should go on a date with me as pay back."

 

Donghyuck stopped and a smirk graced his face. "Markus, asking me out. I never thought the day would come where you would grow a pair. I need a moment to think about my answer Markus."

 

"Forget what I said-"

 

"No, no my dear Markus you don't get to choose right now. My answer is pick me up at twelve pm tomorrow afternoon." 

 

Mark smiled, "What if I'm busy?"

 

"Make time then, I'm more important than whatever you're doing." Donghyuck said, annoyed as he walked out of the store. 

 

Mark could hear the faint jumping up and down and little yes from outside the store. 

 

He pulled out his phone and texted his brother that he couldn't go over to his house tomorrow. 

 

Happy by Taeyeon started echoing throughout the store and Mark knew tomorrow was going to be a good day. 

 

He began singing along to the song, finally feeling free from his feelings.

 

There's a slight chance Donghyuck might like him back. 

 

So Mark is going to go after that slim chance till he knows for sure that feelings are mutual.

 

 Mark's face turned into a watermelon red as he thought about even becoming the brat's boyfriend. 

 

Mark was whipped for the younger male and he couldn't be happier to face that fact.