Evil Hyuckie

Watermelon Sugar

Mark was sitting down at the lunch table staring at Donghyuck with murder in his eyes. 

 

It's been a couple of weeks since Mark and Donghyuck ran through the hallways. It seemed just as Mark and Donghyuck were making progress "he" had to show up. 

 

That "he" happened to be the new foreign exchange student Lucas. Mark felt like Lucas was trying to take Donghyuck away from him. It didn't help that Donghyuck said he found Lucas attractive.

 

Mark was sitting at the counter of the convenience store thinking about a million ways to get rid of Lucas when the buzzer went off. 

 

Donghyuck walked into the tiny store. Mark saw how Donghyuck instantly walked to the drink section before walking to the counter. 

 

"That's $2.34 Donghyuck." Mark mumbled, as he rang up the watermelon soda. Mark held his hand out for the money but was never handed it. 

 

Mark glanced towards Donghyuck and saw the confusion written all over Donghyuck's face. "No Hyuckie today?"

 

Mark broke for a second and soon a bright cherry red covered his face. "I didn't realize I call you Hyuckie at work." 

 

Donghyuck smiled and Mark's heart leaped out of his chest. "If you say it hyuckie properly I'll pay for the drink." Donghyuck's smile now a smirk as he saw Mark cover his face with his hands. 

 

"I'm extremely embarrassed now." Mark whispered, making Donghyuck laugh. 

 

"You look as red as watermelon Mark." Donghyuck said, handing Mark a ten dollar bill. 

 

Mark didn't even have time to respond as the buzzer went off. This time with Lucas at the door. 

 

"Donghyuck, I got bored off standing outside." Lucas said, as he walked over to the counter. 

 

"It's fine I was just talking to Mark." Donghyuck pointed at Mark to which Lucas's eyes opened wide.

 

"Mark, you work here?" 

 

"Yeah, I do." Mark smiled at the taller male. He took the ten dollar bill and gave Donghyuck his change. "Have a good day." 

 

Donghyuck could see Mark's face secretly written with disgust behind his smile. Donghyuck would probably be sad if it wasn't for the fact that Mark's eyes were full of Jealousy. 

 

Donghyuck wanted to shout at Mark that he liked him but decided that he'd have his fun right now. 

 

Donghyuck grabbed the soda and wrapped his arm around Lucas's. "Why don't we go to the arcade down the street?" 

 

Lucas smiled Donghyuck as they walked out of the convenience mumbling something like "that sounds nice" or something. Mark didn't get to hear what was said. 

 

Mark stomped his feet on the ground like a toddler. Lucas was now his arch enemy.