Chapter4

My First and Last

“Hi! Would you mind singing the song while I play the piano?” she asked and the three nodded. She glanced at the three boys in front of her, who now is closer and leaning on the piano while they sing the song Timeless. The boys were singing passionately with emotion until the very last of the end. They all looked at her and she looked back at them. They were about to ask who she is until their phone rang.

 

“Neh?” Doyoung answered turning his back. Taeil turned his back and tried to listen to the person in the other line with Doyoung. Meanwhile, Jaehyun was still standing in front of Minyeong, clueless of who she is. He was just standing there staring at her.

 

“Neh. Arraseo. We’ll be there” Doyoung answered and hang up the phone. He turned around and tugged at Jaehyun’s shirt. “Kaja. We gotta go. They said Soo Man Sajangnim’s niece is here. We will go first. Sorry!” he turned to Minyeong apologizing and all three walked fast exiting the room leaving a smile on Minyeong’s face.

 

She chuckled and thought to herself “I am the niece, silly boys”. She stood up and used the stairs to go to the 2nd floor, stairs would be faster to go to the office than using elevators, or so she thought.

 

The three boys used the elevator and had their arms crossed and had them all thinking who was the girl they met. As soon as the elevator door open in the 2nd floor, they rushed to walk to their practice room where all NCT members were there, that’s right. All NCT members, except the ones that are in China.

 

“Where have you three been?” Taeyong asked as he was worried of getting scolded from SooMan.

 

“Uuhhhh we were walking at the 3rd floor and heard someone play the piano…” Jaehyun answered.

 

“She had us sing the Timeless song too” Taeil continued and Doyoung was just nodding, agreeing with the two.

 

“And you didn’t even bother texting me Doyoung? I had to stand here, be all worried because SooMan Sajangnim’s niece is coming and you guys were just hanging out with a random girl” Taeyong told Doyoung which made the guy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

 

“Wow… as they said the girl was playing thee piano. Why am I being questioned here when I couldn’t even do anything? She had us sing and---” Doyoung was cut when the other members laughed.

 

“Oh Doyoung Hyung. You’re so cute when you get defensive” the Dream Members said as they all chuckled and laugh and left Doyoung speechless and he ignored them.

 

“Oookkaay. Enough.” Taeyong said stirnly. “SooMan Sajangnim should be here soon with his niece”

 

“I hope she’s nice” Yuta said.

 

“I’m sure she is. She’s SooMan’s Niece after all” Johnny answered as if he knew who the girl was.

 

They were all busy chatting when the door opened and two figures entered.

 

“Oh SooMan Sajangnim, Annyeonghaseyo” the NCT members bowed all at once.

The older guy smiled and waved at the members. He was followed by a petite figure, a beautiful figure, a familiar face that Jaehyun, Doyoung and Taeil met earlier.

 

“Oh—” Jaehyun, Taeil and Doyoung made an expression and looked at each other, smiling.

 

“Oh yeah. I would like you all to meet my niece. Lee MinYeong” he gestured the young lady to come forward.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Lee MinYeong-imnida” she said shyly and bowed to the guys in front of her and they smiled at her.

 

“Greet her, properly, boys” SooMan told them.

 

“Hana. Dul. Set. To the world, here is NCT. NCT-imnida” the members introduced, bowed and clapped as they look at her, all smiling.

 

She flashed a smile and looked at the other 3 familiar boys in front of her. She chuckled along with the other 3 boys and earned a questioned look from her uncle and the members.

 

“Have you guys met?” SooMan asked her and she smiled and answered yes.

 

“We… uuhh… met earlier…. At the 3rd floor. She was playing the piano” Jaehyun said earning a gasp from the members.

 

“I was at the 3rd floor playing the piano with the Timeless song and they happened to come in. So… I had them sing it” MinYeong answered and the three members earned a look from their other members and SooMan himself. “I actually don’t know everyone but I did some research on you all and I think I remember your name and faces” she chuckled and everyone seems to bow shyly.

 

“Oh and Mark here…”SooMan walked towards the young boy and put his arm around his shoulder “actually almost have the same name as you. His real name is Lee MinHyung”

 

“Oh Jinja?” her eyes widen a little bit and earned a nod from the boy.

 

The members find it amusing that Minyeong looks like an ordinary lady that flew in from America to audition. They did not really feel any weird and arrogant vibes from her despite she knows that her Uncle is the owner of SMEnt. She was ready to talk a little more and get to know the boys until they all hear a loud voices coming from the door and the next thing they know, a bunch of boys were hugging Minyeong, almost suffocating her.

 

“MINYEONGIE!!” Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Xiumin rushed and hugged her.

 

“NOONA!” Sehun and Kai excitedly called her and she broke the hug from the other boys and hugged the two maknaes. “We missed you!” Sehun said and she broke the hug.

 

“You two had been good?” she asked and earned a nod from the two younger boys.

 

“No they’re not. They’ve been very spoiled” Suho, EXO’s leader, came in and smiled and hugged her. “Nice seeing you again” he smiled at her.

 

“Me too. Nice seeing you all, again. It’s been too long” she said and they all nodded agreeing with her.

 

The NCT members were just in awe to see how their EXO Sunbaes act so comfortable with her. They kind of all wished that they will become close like that to her. Soon after, the EXO members hugged the NCT to greet them, even though they see each other almost everyday, they make sure to check on the boys. They were a little bit busy that they didn’t notice Minyeong walking towards someone. One NCT member diverted his eyes to Minyeong and trailed his focus and there he saw where she is heading to.

 

“Mark, you okay?” Johnny asked and he noticed Mark was looking at Minyeong and the last EXO member she have yet to see and greet. Everyone stopped and looked at behind them when they heard her talk.

 

“Kyungsoo…!” she said walking towards him and earning a sweet smile from the boy.

 

“Minyeong—” D.O. called her name but was cut off when she aggressively hugged him. He returned the hug and caress her hair. They pulled from the hug and looked at each other, smiling. “you’re here” he said softly and she just nodded and flashed a smile at him. The smile that he missed the most.

 

“Aaayyyeee… you guys are so cheesy” Baekhyun teased them earning a laughter from all the members, except for one person.

 

SooMan noticed this and he immediately patted the shoulder of the boy. “Mark… you okay?” he snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at SooMan. “Neh Sajangnim” he answered, smiling.

 

SooMan furrowed his eyebrows and just thought “Oh Mark. You’re too young”