Chapter2

My First and Last

The EXO members were staring at Kyungsoo as he hangs up the call. He looked at them with his big round eyes and gave a little frown. He stood up and tried to ignore their so-called upcoming questions.

 

“Is that Minyeong?” Suho asked as Kyungsoo stood up and he just nodded at the older. “Is she okay? We haven’t heard much from her and we were a little bit alarmed when we heard you read the poem she wrote”

 

“She’s okay. She said she was just stressing in school” Kyungsoo replied as he fixes his shirt and joggers before resuming the dance practice for their upcoming album.

 

The group started practicing to their upcoming album song, Tempo. It was a very catchy song and of course, the choreography for it is also unique and suits EXO’s style. While they were practicing, a group of young guys came in with a smile on their faces and excited look but with very sweaty clothes on, a sign of them having to practice the dance too.

 

Annyeonhaseyo Sunbaenim” everyone in the group (NCT127) bowed as they entered the practice room and EXO stopped immediately and flashed their excitement.

 

“Oh! NCT!” Chanyeol said excitedly as the group went to hug and greet the young boys. “What are you guys doing here? Are you guys practicing your dance too?”

 

“Ah neh. We are. We were wondering who was here in the company with us and we heard the music outside” Taeyong, NCT leader, replied to them. “Are you guys practicing for your upcoming album? We heard the song and I know your fans are going to love it”

 

“Neh Sunbaenims. EXO-L’s have been waiting for your comeback” Mark told them. Mark is a member of NCT, NCT Dream, NCT127 and NCTU, however, he would be graduating from NCTDream soon because of his age.

 

“Oh Mark! It’s nice to see you!” Xiumin excitedly ran to him and hugged him like. “How are you? Working hard I see. Girls must be all over you now being in all group” he said as he patted Mark’s head.

 

Annniiyyyoooo Hyung” Mark denied shyly and a shade of red is painting his cheeks. “Aiggooo. You’re so cute” Xiumin said as he pinched Mark’s cheeks as everyone laughed and was mesmerized on how shy the young boy gets whenever they complement him.

 

They were enjoying their rest time from practicing until someone familiar entered the room and made them all stood up and form a line, like a military.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Soo Man Sajangnim” they all bowed as the CEO entered the room.

 

“This is where all of you are. I was wondering where did NCT127 go. Don’t be worried. I’m just checking on how you guys are doing. I’m glad you are getting along really well and I hope NCT127 is getting some good pointers from EXO” he said and all NCT127 nodded.

 

“I came here to tell you guys something, I mean EXO especially but since NCT127 is here I might as well tell you guys too” they were all confused as to what the older man was talking about. “You all know my niece right?” EXO nodded and NCT127 just gave a “who is that” look. “Anyway… she will be coming back here in Korea in a few days. She has been stressing in America and since she’ll be on a long break soon, we decided for her to come back here in Korea” he announced as the EXO members just gave a shocking look, especially Kyungsoo, who had just talked to her a few hours ago.

 

“What’s her name Sajangnim?” Doyoung asked.

 

“Minyeong. Lee Minyeong” Soo Man replied.

 

“That sounds like Mark’s Korean name, but his is MinHyung” Jaehyun commented.

 

“That’s right. Your names does sound alike Mark” Soo Man said and Mark can just smile.

 

“I’m assuming all of you are not expecting this news, right D.O?” the older said and looked straight to Kyungsoo and made everyone wondered. He just shook his head and smiled and looked down. “Right.. she said you told her to come home since she is a little bit stressed”

 

A-aniyo…” Kyungsoo said nervously while trying to deny it and just smiled. “I just suggested it”

 

“Right. You know she will take any suggestion from you. You know that” Soo Man smiled at the young boy and made NCT127 more confused. “Okay. I’m gonna leave everyone so you guys can continue to practice. NCT127, don’t practice too hard, you guys just had a comeback and needs rest for your upcoming comeback performances” he reminded them before he left the room.

 

“Hyung who is she?” “Is she nice?” “Can’t believe we haven’t met her all these years” “Is D.O. sunbaenim close to her?” “Is she his girlfriend?” NCT127 had a lot of question and that made the room loud as the EXO members were just smiling while they were being questioned.

 

“KIDS” Suho said loudly. “Calm down. You will meet her soon and she is really nice” he said smiling.

 

“She loves maknaes because she loves me” Sehun said proudly and earned a smack on his head from the other members.

 

“Kyung… you okay?” Chen asked and the other guy just gave him a smile. “See… told you. She loves you!” Chen exclaimed.

 

“Is she Kyungsoo Hyung’s girlfriend?” Haechan and Mark asked.

 

“Aniyo… it’s just that they’re really close. Kyungsoo is just 1 month older than her” Chen replied. “You guys are gonna like her… I’m sure” Kyungsoo said in assuring smile and voice.

 

NCT127 left the room and let their sunbaes to practice.

 

“I hope she’s nice” Haechan said to Mark. “I hope we can be friends. I want a Noona” Haechan said pouting.

 

 

 

“Same here Heachan. Same here” Mark said smiling.