The kiss

Let's Not Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss Minatozaki, someone is looking for you." Their Physics' teacher said when someone knocked outside, looking for Sana.

 

She slowly raised her head from her textbook then looked at her teacher. "Who?"

 

"I don't know." Her teacher shrugged his shoulder. "But she seems like from engineering department."

 

'Eh? Engineer? Tzuyu?'

 

She immediately blushed at her own guess.

 

She slowly walked towards the door as her classmates are looking at her with curiosity.

 

'These gossipers,'

 

She rolled her eyes secretly before turning the knob and went outside.

 

She frowned when she saw no one.

 

'Eh?'

 

She looked back at her teacher who is busy checking her classmates' works not even minding her a bit.

 

She sighed.

 

'Is he just pranking me or what?'

 

She is about to enter her room when she felt someone holding her arm.

 

She flinched at the sudden skin contact before quickly turning around.

 

She widens her eyes seeing the face of the person full of greases.

 

She immediately pushed the person by her hands on the person's shoulders.

 

Tzuyu almost stumbled on the floor; fortunately she has great reflexes.

 

"Ouch, is that how you greet a visitor? By pushing them?" She joked.

 

Sana hangs her jaw, hearing the familiar voice. "Tzuyu!?" She loudly exclaimed.

 

"Why so you seem surprised?" Tzuyu laughed at Sana's reaction.

 

"I... I'm sorry. I mean, have you seen yourself in the mirror?" Sana asked with a little bit of embarrassment.

 

 

Tzuyu wrinkled her eyebrows. "Why?"

 

"Oh God," She sighed then took out her phone from her pocket then opens the front camera and shoved her phone to Tzuyu.

 

"Holy!" Tzuyu loudly exclaimed, seeing her dirty face on Sana's phone.

 

"What did you do?" Sana quietly asked when Tzuyu is finally done checking her face and gave back her phone to her.

 

"We repaired a machine earlier with the use of grease. I think that's where I get these." Tzuyu said, pointing in her face.

 

"You should've washed it." Sana scolded.

 

"I did wash my hands but I didn't know that I have some on my face." Tzuyu reasoned with a goofy smile. And by some, she means it covers her entire face.

 

Sana heaved a long sigh before pulling Tzuyu by her safety boiler suit.

 

"Where are we going?" Tzuyu asked as she let Sana pull her.

 

Sana didn't answer.

 

And soon, they were both inside the comfort room.

 

Sana suddenly pushed her inside an empty cubicle. "Hey, you are not planning to have se-"

 

"Shut up!" Sana immediately cut her stupid sentence off then went outside the cubicle leaving Tzuyu inside.

 

‘I was just joking.’

 

She just gulped hearing Sana's authoritative voice while waiting for her to return.

 

Soon, Sana entered with a wet towel on her hand.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Sana rolled her eyes. "Isn't it obvious? I am going to remove the grease on your face." She said then started to work on Tzuyu's face.

 

Tzuyu hold onto the wall behind her as Sana is absent-mindedly pushing herself closer to Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu not-so-secretly look on Sana's focus face while removing the dirt in her face. Her eyes suddenly gaze down and looked at Sana's red tempting lips.

 

'Oh gosh, save me!' She silently prayed then looked above while holding tightly on the wall.

 

She gulped when she felt Sana's other hand hold onto her broad shoulder.

 

'Jesus Mary and Joseph!'

 

She absent-mindedly moved her head a bit making Sana react.

 

"Don't move." Said said with a soft voice which Tzuyu find so y and made her feel hot all of a sudden.

 

'Just ing gets it done already please or else I might ki--'

 

Her trail of thoughts got cut when Sana suddenly leaned away from her

 

"Done!" Sana exclaimed happily; clearly clueless about what she just made Tzuyu feel.

 

"T-thank you." Tzuyu shyly said without looking at her.

 

"Next time, check youraelf in the mirror before walking around the school okay? Just imagine the amount of people who saw you." Sana giggled then walked out.

 

Tzuyu blushed at Sana's comment. It is not just the people who her, it is because Sana saw her in that state! Imagine the embarrassment she felt.

 

Soon, they were both standing outside Sana's room again.

 

"Let's eat together later okay? I have no one to eat with. They all didn't come to school. You know drunken issues." Sana sighed.

 

"Yes, of course. I'll fetch you here later." Tzuyu answered with a smile.

 

E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter