Meeting the friends

Let's Not Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she takes a look inside the cafeteria from the doorway, she spotted Sana and her friends sitting on a round table.

 

She took lots of deep breaths and constantly tapping her chest area to ease herself.

 

'I'm about to get roasted!'

 

She saw them boring their eyes at Sana and probably telling her something that Sana hates with how she see the angry look on Sana's face.

 

She immediately walked towards the opposite part of the cafeteria so she would be on Sana's backside when she appears in front of them.

 

"Sana, I know that you hate us for hooking you up with some stranger but please don't imagine things." She heard Nayeon say when she slowly walked towards them so she immediately fastens her pace.

 

"Nayeon! Sto--" Sana was about to speak again when she immediately sat beside her.

 

"Hey, My Princess, I'm sorry I'm late. I had to fix some wires inside the engineering department." She said in a sweet tone then kissed Sana on the cheek.

 

Sana slowly looked at her then smiled. "No, it's okay. What happened?" Sana runs her hand on her left arm.

 

She sighed before answering. "The wires got burnt because a rat bites it and someone accidentally threw some water in it so I had to fix it before it could affect the entire engineering building."

 

"Really!? You're really great!" Sana exclaimed then hugged her by her neck.

 

'. Save me.'

 

She internally sighed when Sana pulled out.

 

Then she gave her pout. "But great engineers get hurt too."

 

Sana frowned at her words. "Why?"

 

"This," She showed her hand to her. "The wire sparks and it slightly burned my skin."

 

Sana pouted back at her as she looks at the brunt skin. "Aww, did you put an ointment already?"

 

'Don't pout or I will kiss you!'

 

She nods her head. "Yes, but..." She cut her sentence; wanting to tease Sana.

 

Sana raised a brow. "But?"

 

She gave her a grin. "My hand needs Sana's kisses."

 

"My poor Tzu, let me kiss it." Sana said then kissed her hand.

 

'Too soft! Her lips are too soft!'

 

They just keep on acting lovey-dovey in front of the other girls when someone shouted.

 

"This isn’t real. ! This is real!" It was Momo.

 

'How dare you ruin our sweet moment!?'

 

Of course, she didn't say that.

 

She was the first one to react as she stand up then face them one by one while giving them a handshake as Sana's friends are at her. "Oh hi! I am Tzuyu, Sana's girlfriend. You are Sana's friends right? You're definitely God Jihyo, the greatest of all. And you are Nayeon, the 2nd prettiest because Sana is the first one. You are Momo, the great dancer. And last, Mina, the Black Swan who's full of elegance." She made sure that they all get compliments before sitting back down beside Sana.

 

She puts her arm on Sana's shoulder. "My girlfriend here told me that you guys wanted to see me. I'm sorry if I introduce myself to you too late. Sana said she doesn’t want to bother you guys to tell you that she's not single anymore and because I really like your friend, I obliged."

 

'I like my bold side even more!'

 

"Uh... Am I really seeing things?" She heard Jihyo say.

 

'Actually, I'm wondering too if this is real.'

 

"Is this just a dream?" She heard Mina said quietly.

 

'You got the same question as mine.'

 

"Can someone slap me?" Nayeon asked.

 

'Slap me too please!'

 

"Why the hell I can't wake up?" Momo dramatically exclaimed.

 

'Same,'

 

She noticed Sana raised her eyebrows. "Uh... Girls? Are you okay?"

 

'No they are not. We are not!'

 

Silence,

 

Then Jihyo shouted. "OH MY GOSH! SANA ARE YO--" but Nayeon cut her off.

 

"YOU'RE CHOU TZUYU RIGHT!?" Nayeon exclaimed while looking at her with surprise look.

 

She nodded awkwardly. "I believe, yes."

 

"ARE YOU REALLY SANA'S GIRLFRIEND!?" Momo asked loudly pulling her collar.

 

'I guess? For now?'

 

She nods her head and Momo let go of her.

 

"HOLY CRAP!" Mina cursed.

 

She looked at Sana. "Are they okay?"

 

Sana smiled at her awkwardly before talking to her friends. "Girls! Can you all shut up!? You're making me feel embarrass in front of my girlfriend." Sana looked at her apologetically.

 

She shook her head. "No, it's okay. They are funny."

 

'Actually, I wanted to kill them all already and then kidnap you. Kidding, unless...?'

 

Momo suddenly held her cheek then pinched them. "She's real! Guys, she's real."

 

'Ouch. Of course I'm real!'

 

"Momo!" Sana exclaimed as she try to remove Momo's grip on her cheek.

 

"Momo, let go of her now." Jihyo said with authority.

 

'Thank you.'

 

Mina nods her head shyly. "Yes, she's real."

 

"Sana, you have lots of explanation to do." Nayeon said; looking intensely at Sana.

 

She noticed how Sana quiver in fear so she held her hand under the table then squeezed it.

 

Jihyo cleared before asking, "Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter