Can you pretend as my girlfriend?

Let's Not Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girls, aren't you wondering?" Nayeon said to the three other girls then she puts down the spoon in her hand to the table in front of them.

 

Jihyo wrinkled her eyebrows while looking at her. "Wondering about what?"

 

"Why does Sana have never been in a relationship yet?" Nayeon answered.

 

Jihyo rolled her eyes at Nayeon's question. "Duh, she always tells us the reason; 'study first'."

 

"But she doesn't even need to study anymore. She knew everything already." Nayeon argued.

 

Jihyo sighed. "Why can't you just let her do whatever she wants?"

 

"Jihyo, what I meant is, in a month, we're graduating from college already." Nayeon points out.

 

"So?" Jihyo raised a brow while both Mina and Momo are busy eating their food; listening to them argues.

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes. "After college we will find job and we will be so busy."

 

"And?" Jihyo keeps her raised brow; she didn't know what Nayeon is trying to say.

 

Nayeon sighed. "And--" Before Nayeon could finish her sentence, Mina immediately buts in.

 

"Jihyo, what she meant was, won't it be hard to be in a relationship while you're working your out?" Mina explained then puts down the empty bottle of ketchup on the table.

 

Jihyo's mouth formed an 'O' at the realization. "What do you want to do then?"

 

Mina shrugged her shoulders. "I don't kn-"

 

Nayeon suddenly speaks; cutting Mina's sentence. "How about this, remember Jeongyeon's friend?" Nayeon asked.

 

"Who?" Jihyo asked.

 

"Dahyun?" Momo guessed.

 

"Chaeyoung?" Mina tried too.

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Duh, of course not, unless you want your crushes to be Sana's."

 

"No way!" Momo and Mina both exclaimed at the same time.

 

"That's it." Nayeon said, moving her arms in the air dramatically.

 

The girls wrinkled their eyebrows. "Then who?"

 

"The quiet one from engineering department," Nayeon answered.

 

"What's her name again?" Jihyo asked.

 

Momo shrugged her shoulders."I don't know. Ever since we enter college, she never went out with us whenever we go to parties."

 

"So is Sana. That's why I think they will be a great match." Nayeon said proudly.

 

"I heard that girl only focuses on her studies like Sana. Won't it be boring? I mean, if we'll try to set them up, I am certain that nothing will work." Mina points out.

 

"Of course not! Tzuyu is quiet but Sana isn't. Opposites do attrack right?" Nayeon said defensively.

 

Jihyo sighed; getting Mina's point. "Nayeon, trust me, this won't work out."

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Oh dear, trust me."

 

Jihyo shrugged her shoulders. "If you say so,"

 

"What’s your plan then?" Mina asked curiously.

 

Nayeon gave them a smirk before dialing someone's number.

 

"Hello Jeong?" She asked as soon as the other person answered the call then puts it on loud speaker so that the other girls will hear their conversation.

 

"Yes?" Jeongyeon's excited voice rang from the other line.

 

Nayeon gave the girls a knowing look before speaking. "I remember your friend, Tzuyu."

 

"What's with her?" Jeongyeon asked.

 

"Is she single?" Nayeon asked, not even feeling embarrassed asking the question. Well, why would she?

 

Jeongyeon gulped down the saliva in before speaking. "W-why? Do you li--"

 

"No! Of course not!" Nayeon said defensively; cutting Jeongyeon's words.

 

Momo rolled her eyes. It's obvious that Nayeon and Jeongyeon like each other. "We're planning to set her up to our single friend." She said.

 

"Oh," Jeongyeon exclaimed; relief evident in her voice.

 

"So, is she?" This time it was Mina who buts in.

 

"Yeah," Jeongyeon answered.

 

Nayeon squealed. "Great! I'll call you later. Don't tell anyone, okay?"

 

"Okay," Jeongyeon answered with wrinkled eyebrows.

 

"Thank you."

 

"You're welcome." Nayeon cut the call.

 

Then she faces the other girls. "So, this is the plan; we'll tell Sana that we're going to the mall."

 

Jihyo shook her head. "Uh oh... She won't come, I swear."

 

"Jihyo, can't you stop being so negative?" Nayeon rolled her eyes at Jihyo's antics. "Anyways, we'll convince her no matter what. But the truth is, Tzuyu is the only one who's waiting there for her. Don't worry about how Tzuyu will get there; I'll talk to Jeongyeon about that. So, on a restaurant there, I'll ask some staffs to help us get them together; they will set a table for them. And while they are both waiting for us, thinking we will come, we will shut down our phones so that they won't be able to call us. Eventually, since they don't have any choice, they will talk to each other. And BOOM! SANA ISN'T SINGLE ANYMORE!" Nayeon exclaimed proudly.

 

"Are you guys talking about me?" They were surprised by the sudden voice of an uninvited person.

 

They all widened their eyes.

 

"S-Sana..." Jihyo said quietly.

 

Sana gave them a death glare. "Are you trying to hook me up with random guys out there? I told yo--"

 

Nayeon immediately cuts her off before she could even finish her sentence. "Sana, it's a girl okay? Plus, aren't you tired of being single? Graduation is coming yet you haven't been in a relationship yet. Who will give you flowers and congratulate you on our graduation?" Nayeon raised a brow at her.

 

The three other girls nodded at Nayeon's words.

 

Sana heaved a long sigh. "Girls, stop it already. Please,"

 

"Sana, we're just trying to help you." Nayeon instantly rebuts.

 

Sana rolled her eyes. It took her a minute before she could think of any excuse. "Who... Who the hell said that I am a single?" She nervously gulped.

 

Mina wrinkl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter