Their friends know the truth

Let's Not Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, she cooked delicious food for her friends. Okay, she's a little bit annoyed to them yes, but she's wrong too; for lying and she want to make up to them.

 

The four girls walked towards the kitchen when they smell the delicious aroma.

 

"Uh... Sana?" Mina asked quietly.

 

"Hi guys! I cooked something for you! Come on, let's eat!" She pulled them one by one and made them sit in the dining chairs.

 

"What are these?" Jihyo asked with wrinkled eyebrows.

 

Sana sighed. "I know I acted like some crazy last night towards you and I kind of felt bad about it so I made these. I hope you enjoy." She explained then takes a seat across Jihyo.

 

Her friends look at her; shocked.

 

"Sana, you don't have too. We were the one who did wrong and we should apologize for it." Nayeon pouted.

 

"Don't be ridiculous Nayeon Unnie, just eat." Sana rolled her eyes then pushed bread on Nayeon's mouth.

 

"Anyways, I got something for you guys." Sana said when they finally finished eating and settled down on the living room.

 

They all wrinkled their eyebrows but said nothing since Sana already disappeared in front of them.

 

When she came back, she had the paper bags yesterday in her hands.

 

"Uh... What are those?" Momo asked the same question like what she asked last night.

 

"These are dresses that Tzuyu's sister gave to me but I think I would be able to use all of these so I asked Tzuyu earlier if I could at least give you some?" Sana explained then settled the countless of paper bags in front of them.

 

Jihyo widened her eyes. "What!? You already met her sister? She has a sister?" She asked; surprised.

 

Nayeon immediately stand up then hold Sana's arms. "How is she? Is she pretty?"

 

"Does she look like Tzuyu!?" Momo asked dramatically.

 

"Did she treat you nice?" Mina asked quietly.

 

Thankfully, at least there is one normal person in her circle of friends.

 

"Can you not? You're over-reacting." She said then pulled Nayeon to sit on the floor with her. "Of course, she's pretty and nice like Tzuyu."

 

"What!? I thought Tzuyu is handsome." Momo comment d making everyone look at her.

 

"Momo! Tzuyu is a girl!" Sana exclaimed.

 

"So what!? Isn't she a lesbian or what?" Momo said defensively.

 

Jihyo raised a brow. "Aren't you too?"

 

"At least I'm a femme lesbian. She dresses like a boy." Momo reasoned. "Plus, I'm sure you guys find her handsome too you know, top vibes." Momo continued making Sana flustered.

 

"S-stop it." She scolded.

 

Momo just rolled her eyes then started to look at the dresses that Sana presented in form of them.

 

Before anyone could react, Nayeon's phone rang loudly.

 

"Excuse me; I'm just going to answer this." She said, raising her phone.

 

Jihyo nodded. "Sure, go ahead."

 

She immediately went to her room then answer Jeongyeon's call.

 

"Hello?"

 

She heard Jeongyeon cleared . "Hi, I'm just going asked, why did you not call me?"

 

She wrinkled her eyebrows. "Huh? Why would I call you?"

 

Jeongyeon sighed from the other line. "You said last Thursday that you will call me but it is Sunday now and you haven't called me yet so I call you."

 

She frowned ever more. "Eh? I said that?"

 

Jeongyeon sighed again, much deeper this time. "Yes, you said you will call me again after you asked about Tzuyu's status."

 

formed an 'O' at the realization. "Oh, I think I remember now."

 

"Great, so what's the plan?" Jeongyeon exclaimed excitedly.

 

She raised a brow. "Plan about what?"

 

Jeongyeon sighed; again. "I thought you guys would set Tzuyu up to your friend?"

 

She wrinkled her eyebrows; again. "What? Aren't Tzuyu in a relationship already?"

 

"What do you mean? Tzuyu is very much single." Jeongyeon said; she's certain Tzuyu is single.

 

"What? Then why is she dating my friend?"

 

"Who?" Jeongyeon asked in confusion.

 

"Sana. They tell us they're girlfriend last Friday. Don't you know?" Nayeon frowned.

 

"No. Tzuyu never said anything to us; even her crush." Jeongyeon replied.

 

"What? But she said Sana and her are almost year already."

 

"Are you serious!?" Jeongyeon loudly exclaimed.

 

"Of course! They even went out on a date yesterday and Sana went home with dresses gave by Tzuyu's sister." Nayeon explained.

 

"Pinky Unnie?"

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes. "I don't know. I don't even know she have a sister. We're not that close duh."

 

"This is ridiculous! Tzuyu never said something about her and Sana." Jeongyeon exclaimed again.

 

Nayeon remained silent after that, as her mind is formulating the pieces of information she had heard.

 

She widens her eyes at the realization.

 

'Holy piece of !'

 

"Jeong," She said quietly; making Jeongyeon sighed because she thought Nayeon left her already.

 

"What?" Jeongyeon asked.

 

"You know what, I have been thinking about this." She said as she looked walked towards the door and peak at outside if there is someone who is listening to her.

 

"About what?" She heard Jeongyeon asked curiously.

 

"I was just thinking if Tzuyu and Sana's relationship are even real." She said like a whisper.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Because they never tell us about it," She reasoned.

 

"So?"

 

She heaved a long sigh before explaining her thought. "Listen, last Thursday, the reason why I called you is because I want to set them up together but Sana heard our conversation. And on that time, she told us that she is not single while stuttering like she is telling some lie. And then the day after, we met Tzuyu and they said they are girlfriends. Like, how did that even happen? I never even see them at least ONCE! You get my point?"

 

"Actually, yes, Tzuyu never hide something form us." Jeongyeon answered; a little bit disappointed.

 

"See!" Nayeon exclaimed loudly.

 

Jeong cleared . "What do you want to do then?"

 

"I want to find out if they are real girlfriends or are they just pretending." Nayeon answered like she is in some kind of an important mission. Well, it is actually. This is important.

 

"And?"

 

"You told me before that you're good at devices right?" She asked when she finally had the plan in her mind.

 

"So?"

 

She sighed. "Can you open Tzuyu's Facebook account?"

 

"I can but I won't do that." Jeongyeon answered; not liking even a bit of Nayeon's idea.

 

"But why? Don't you want to find out the truth?" Nayeon whined.

 

"I want to but that’s invasion of privacy." Joengyeon reasoned.

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes. "So? We're not going to do anything; just finding out if they are real."

 

Jeongyeon heaved a long sigh. "Fine,"

 

"Thank you!" Nayeon exclaimed happily. "Go open it now." She ordered.

 

Jeongyeon sighed again in defeat but go to her computer anyways and started to do whatever that is to open Tzuyu's Facebook account; while Nayeon is just waiting on the other line.

 

"What did you find?" Nayeon asked excitedly.

 

Jeongyeon cleared before answering. "They are friends since freshmen but they only messaged each other last Thursday night."

 

Nayeon grinned. "What's the message?"

 

"Sana said 'hi' to Tzuyu."

 

"And? Tell me the entire conversation." She said; excited to know the truth.

 

"Just Tzuyu asking if Sana is really talking to her and then Sana called Tzuyu." Jeongyeon explained.

 

"Can you revive the call?" Nayeon asked. She really wanted to know the truth!

 

Jeongyeon her lower lip. "I'll try. Just wait,"

 

"Okay,"

 

"So?" Nayeon asked again after five minutes.

 

"Sana asking Tzuyu to pretend to be her girlfriend because you guys are forcing her to meet up with a stranger," Jeongyeon explained; also shock knowing the truth.

 

Nayeon happily jumped up and down. "I knew it! I ing knew it!"

 

"What do want to do now?" Jeongyeon asked quietly.

 

She settled herself before speaking. "You can ask Tzuyu if Sana is her girlfriend or not but don't tell her we knew that we're pretending. or what or whatever."

 

Jeongyeon sighed. "Okay,"

 

"And last, let's go out tomorrow at the same bar. Bring Chaeyoung and Dahyun. I'll bring my friends and I'll make sure to bring Tzuyu. Let's tease them." Nayeon laughed a bit at her own idea.

 

"I like the idea but trust me, Tzuyu won't come." Jeongyeon shook her head even thought Nayeon cannot see her.

 

Nayeon raised a brow while smirking. "Trust me too, I can make her come."

 

"If you say so," Jeongyeon said in defeat. It is better not to argue with the .

 

"Okay, bye." Nayeon said with a kissing sound then end the caller before Jeongyeon could react.

 

She immediately went back to the living room and saw Momo, Mina and Jihyo wearing extravagant dresses.

 

"Who was that?" Mina asked when she saw Nayeon returning towards them.

 

"Jeongyeon." She answered then gets a dress on the floor then start to wear it with her clothes still on.

 

"What did you talked about?" Jihyo asked curiously.

 

"Just some great actresses you know." She answered while putting a pressure on the word 'actresses' as she look at Sana who look at her with a little bit of anxiousness.

 

"Okay." Jihyo said; a little confused at Nayeon's answer but instead she continued to check the dresses Sana gave them. Sometimes, it's better not to ask Nayeon anymore because it's either you will get confused at her answer or get annoyed.

 

"Uh, Sana?" Nayeon called Sana who was a little bit startled at the sudden call.

 

"Y-yes?" She said with a small smile.

 

Nayeon smiled back at her; more like a grin for her. "Can you ask Tzuyu if she can eat with us tomorrow lunch?"

 

She slowly nodded. "I-I'll try."

 

"Good." Nayeon exclaimed happily and secretly winked at the other girls but they just remained quiet; not knowing what's going on in Nayeon's head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tzuyu?" Nayeon called for her name while she was she eating her food beside Sana.

 

"Yes?" She answered without looking at Nayeon then put a food in front of Sana's mouth; which Sana shyly takes.

 

The other girls just rolled their eyes at the scene.

 

'Great acting.' They said, but th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter