Tzuyu's side

Let's Not Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TZUYU’S SIDE

 

She is busy playing some mobile game with her phone while lying on her bed with her dog beside her, sleeping, when she saw something popped up.

 

She immediately exited the game and looks at the notification.

 

'12:31— 1 message from Sana Minatozaki'

 

'Oh, a message from Sana. Well ok--'

 

"HOLY !" She immediately cursed and stands up from her bed when she realized who messaged her.

 

"IS THIS REAL!? IS THIS ING REAL!?" She keeps on shouting throughout her huge apartment making her dog wake up.

 

"WHAT THE! SHE MESSAGED ME! SHE ING MESSAGED ME!"

 

Gucci stared at her weirdly as she jumps up and down with glee.

 

'What the is this hooman doing?'

 

"CAN YOU SEE THIS HUH!? CAN YOU ING READ THIS!? MY CRUSH FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS MESSAGED ME! SHE. MESSAGED. ME!" Tzuyu said to her dog; shoving her phone to Gucci.

 

Okay, she may be looking weird right now but her ing crush messaged her.

 

First, on their first year, Sana sent her a random friend request that it took her almost 4 hours staring at it like some crazy person while taking lots of screenshots of it. Heck, it even took her a day before she accepted the friend request.

 

And now? Sana messaged her in the middle of the night.

 

She took lots of deep breaths then gulped down her saliva before opening Sana's message.

 

'Hi.' It says.

 

She heaved a long sigh; trying to stop herself from screaming again.

 

'Okay, calm down. ing calm down Chou Tzuyu!'

 

She closes her eyes tightly before clicking the word 'send'. "Sorry it took me awhile but hello?"

 

It already took minute but Sana hasn’t replied yet; making her think that maybe Sana was just wrong sent.

 

'Was she wrong sent? Or was I slow to reply? it.'

 

But fortunately, Sana replied.

 

"It's okay. Can I call you?"

 

'Okay, is she really talking to me or nah?'

 

She stared at Sana's message for good 2 minutes before she send her next reply. "Are you really talking to me?"

 

"Of course," Sana replied.

 

She pinched her cheek.

 

'Am I just dreaming? Because the last time I checked I was just busy playing mobile games.'

 

"Are you wrong sent?" She asked for confirmation while wishing that Sana isn't.

 

"No," Sana replied.

 

'Okay self, calm down. But how to ing calm down!?'

 

"Do you even know me?" She asked again.

 

"Of course, you're in the circle of friends of Jeongyeon right?" Sana replied.

 

She frowned at Sana's answer before sending her reply. "How did you know?"

 

"Duh, we've been schoolmates since first year of college." Sana replied again.

 

She slapped herself.

 

'Bruh, she probably thinks I'm weird asking such a rhetorical question.'

 

"Right, sorry." She replied; embarrassed.

 

"So, can I call you now?" Sana asked again.

 

She closed her eyes tightly.

 

'Is this really happening!? If it's a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore!'

 

"Why all of a sudden?" She replied while mentally preparing herself for Sana's answer.

 

But she's wrong, Sana didn't reply again but instead she called her.

 

Her eyes widens when she saw a 'Sana calling...' with a red and green buttons below.

 

'Okay, Tzuyu, you got this. Just ing stay calm like how you always do whenever you're seeing her in your school's hallways.'

 

She heaved a long sigh before clicking the green button.

 

"Hello." She heard Sana's soft voice from the other line.

 

"Hello," She mentally thanked herself for not stuttering.

 

For Pete's sake! It was her first time ever talking to her crush. Sure, she heard Sana's soft voice before whenever she passed by to her; but not really when she's talking to her. Heck, the real reason why she never went out with Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun is because she knows that Sana's friends are there so Sana might be there too and she's afraid she might peed on her pants when Sana is in front of her; looking at her, smiling at her, talking to her, beside her.

 

She heard Sana cleared before she speaks. "I won't be bushing around the bush anymore. Can you... Can you pretend as my girlfriend?"

 

Silence,

 

She didn't know what to say. Did she heard it right or she heard it right? Because she was certain Sana asked her to pretend to be her girlfriend,

 

She didn't say anything. Like, how can she?

 

She heard Sana speaks again. "Hey, I'm s-sorry if I surprised you." She heard how she stuttered.

 

She closed her eyes then sighed. "No, it's okay. I mean, why?" She asked while hiding her nervousness.

 

"B-because my friends are trying to hook me up to a stranger," Sana explained from the other line.

 

She didn't like that idea. Not even a bit.

 

"Am I not a stranger to you?" She asked.

 

"At least I know your name and your face." Sana reasoned out.

 

"Right," She said while nodding her head even though Sana can't see her.

 

"So?" Sana said quietly.

 

She was about to reply when she saw Gucci peed on her bedroom floor.

 

She immediately puts down her phone on her bed then gets a piece of cloth and damps it in water then removed the pee of Gucci.

 

She really hates how it smells when it stays on the floor for too long.

 

"Are you still there?" She heard Sana's voice from the other line.

 

She heard Sana sighed. "D-don't worry, I can ask someone else."

 

'Just wait! I still have to throw it away.'

 

"Bye." She heard Sana bid her farewell so she immediately runs towards her phone. She even almost slipped on the dampen floor.

 

"Hey, I am still here. I'm sorry; my dog suddenly peed on the floor so I had to clean it." She sighed then looked at Gucci.

 

'I am going to kill you !'

 

"Oh... It's okay." Sana said in understanding.

 

"I'm really sorry." She said again. Bruh, Sana might think she’s not willing to help her.

 

"No, it's really okay." Sana answered.

 

She heaved a long sigh before she gave her final answer. "I will... I will do it."

 

"W-what?" She heard Sana's surprised voice from the other line.

 

She gulped. "I'll pretend to be your girlfriend."

 

"Are you sure? If you feel like not, it is okay to sa--"

 

She immediately stopped Sana from finishing her sentence. "No, I'm okay with it."

 

'I am more than okay with it! I just hope you turn my girlfriend for real. I am greedy, so what? If it's Sana,’

 

"T-thank you," She heard Sana's shy tone.

 

She nods her head. "Let's meet tomorrow at the library one hour before class so that we can talk about everything." She suggests.

 

'I really want to talk to you in person. I don't know how but I will find a way;if it's you.'

 

"O-okay..." Sana said from the other line.

 

"Okay," She nods her head again.

 

"G-good night." Sana finally bid her farewell.

 

It took her a minute before she speaks because she's still trying to find her confidence. "Good night. Sleep well... my girlfriend."

 

Then she immediately cut the call.

 

"! HOLY ! I DID IT! I CALLED HER MY GIRLFRIEND! ING ! !" She screamed while jumping up and down and punching the air.

 

That night, she didn't really stalked Sana because she already knew everything about her since she stalked her every single day. Instead, she searched about how to stay calm when you're in front of your ultimate crush and how to make a girl's heart flutter.

 

 

 

When she wakes up in the morning, she immediately searched for her most expensive clothes and then wears it. Well, all of her clothes are expensive as .

 

'I need to look presentable in front of her.'

 

Then she proceeds to do her morning routine.

 

When she finished, she immediately went to her car then drive as fast as she can to pass by on some coffee shop near her apartment. She doesn't want to be late on the meet up. They said, first impression lasts,

 

She internally cursed when she saw the amount of people inside the coffee shop.

 

She keeps on looking at her wrist watch and realized that she's been standing there for thirty minutes already.

 

' this.'

 

She looked around and tries to find some staff of the coffee shop.

 

When she spotted one, she gestured for the person to go near her.

 

"What is it Miss?"

 

"As you know, I have been waiting here for thirty minutes already. And as much as I am willing to wait, I can't because I have to go to an important meeting. Will you please help me get what I want?" Tzuyu whispered at him then secretly gave him few bills. Well, not really few.

 

'If it's Sana,'

 

"O-okay Miss," The staff stutters seeing the amount of money in his hand then proceed to get what Tzuyu ordered.

 

Tzuyu waited at the doorway of the coffee shop for 5 minutes before the same guy appeared in front of her holding a paper bag containing the foods she wants.

 

"Thank you," She smiled at the staff then runs to her car.

 

When she finally reached her school, she didn't mind if she parked her car bad as long as she can reach the library in a fast pace.

 

She harshly opens the door of the library making the librarian gave her a death glare.

 

She bowed down as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter