A date 2.0

Let's Not Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we going?" Sana asked when Tzuyu led her to different side of the mall while they are holding hands. She thought her friends are still following her so she just let Tzuyu hold her hand. But honestly speaking, with or without her friends, acting or reality, she wants the feeling when Tzuyu is holding her hand.

 

"Do you want to play some arcades?" Tzuyu asked back.

 

Sana sighed. "I'm not really good at games."

 

Tzuyu chuckled at Sana's antic. "Don't worry, I am not good myself."

 

"Okay," Sana just nods her head and then Tzuyu pulled her inside the gaming station.

 

Tzuyu exchange some bills for some tokens on the counter before they start playing.

 

"Are you ready?" She asked Sana excitedly while their bodies are both standing like they are in a real battle.

 

Sana holds her gun firmly before answering with a nod. "Yes!"

 

Then they started to kill the zombies on the screen.

 

Three minutes later, their game finally ended with Tzuyu chuckling at the pouting Sana.

 

"I told you, I'm not good at playing games." Sana heaved a long sigh.

 

Tzuyu pats her head. "It's okay."

 

Sana shook her head. "No it's not. You died because of me."

 

Tzuyu chuckled again. "How about this, I'll play and you'll cheer for me?" Tzuyu suggest.

 

"Great!" Sana exclaimed happily and unconsciously hugged Tzuyu.

 

They hugged for almost a minute before Sana pulled out; feeling awkward.

 

Tzuyu just smile at her then insert another set of token on the machine.

 

She held Sana's wrist then pulled her closer to her.

 

"What--" Sana was about to ask what is she doing but Tzuyu beats her to it.

 

"You said you'll cheer for me right? I want you to cheer while you are between my arms as I protect you." Tzuyu said then put Sana between her arms as she hold two guns with her hands. "Ready?"

 

Sana nods her head shyly.

 

"Will you mind pressing the start button for me?" Tzuyu asked when she realized she cannot press the start button.

 

Sana didn't say anything but comply.

 

Soon, Tzuyu started to kill the zombies as Sana cheered between her arms.

 

"Go Tzuyu! Go go go! You can do it!" She cheered loudly making the other people look at them but she didn't mind them, she's just focused on cheering for Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu chuckled at Sana's cuteness as she continues to kill the zombies on the screen while Sana constantly jumping up and down making her unable to see what's in front of her properly.

 

'You died.' Said the machine,

 

Tzuyu puts down the guns then sighed.

 

Sana pouted then faced her. "We died again."

 

Tzuyu smiled at her. "It's okay. We can try again, okay?"

 

"Her character dies because she cannot see the screen properly because your head is blocking her eyes." They heard a child say then rolled her eyes cutely at Sana.

 

Sana looked at Tzuyu with sad eyes. "Really?"

 

Tzuyu shook her head. "What? Of course n-"

 

"Why would I lie? Children don't lie." The child said again cutting Tzuyu's sentence then rolled her eyes again; this time, to Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu sighed. "Fine, yes." She noticed Sana pout even more. "Hey don't worry, it is okay, really." Tzuyu said then looked at the small child. She gets lots of tokens from the basket that has countless of tokens she bought then it gave to the child.

 

"Hey, cutiepie, you can play some games over there okay?" She pointed at a crane machine then pinched the cheek of the child softly.

 

The little girl gets the token from Tzuyu's hand then holds them in both of her hands. "Thanks for these. But your girlfriend should at least just lean her head on your chest while she cheer for you so that you will be able to properly kill those zombies and win." She said then left them.

 

Tzuyu smiled at the child words especially the 'girlfriend' part then faces Sana awkwardly. "It's okay, don't mind he--"

 

"I'll do it." Sana said sternly.

 

Tzuyu widens her eyes. "What?"

 

"I'll just lean my head on your chest while you play and I cheer for you." She didn't wait for Tzuyu's answer. Instead, she inserted another tokens on the machine before making Tzuyu's hands hold the guns then sneak between Tzuyu's arms.

 

"Are you sure?" Tzuyu asked for assurance.

 

Sana didn't answer but leaned her head on Tzuyu's chest part before she press the red button without telling Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu started to kill the zombies as she pleads to whoever god to not let Sana hear how fast her heart beats.

 

"Go Tzuyu! Go Tzuyu! Go go Tzuyu! You can do it bab--y." From high pitched voice, her tone suddenly turned low because of the sudden nickname she blurted out.

 

Tzuyu chuckled at her as she continues to kill the zombies. "I will kill them for you, baby." Tzuyu said teasingly; hot breath directly to Sana's ear.

 

Sana just lowered her head while biting her lower lip.

 

'What did I say!? Send help!'

 

A minute later, she heard the matching say something again.

 

'You win. Congratulations!'

 

Tzuyu puts down the guns while Sana is just frozen in her spot.

 

'Did we win?'

 

She widened her eyes at the realization. "Did we win!?"

 

Tzuyu nods her head. "Yes baby, we won."

 

Sana started to jump and down. This is her first time ever to win on an arcade in her entire life.

 

'This is the best day ever!'

 

She looked at Tzuyu with wide smile then held Tzuyu's face and started to kiss Tzuyu's cheeks, chin, eyes, and nose. She was about to kiss the last part when she realized what she is doing. She immediately pushed Tzuyu's face making Tzuyu hit her back on the arcade machine and hiss in pain.

 

"Ouch." She grunts.

 

"Oh my-- I'm so sorry! . H-hey, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" She asked concerned while holding Tzuyu's arms.

 

"Yeah, I guess?" Tzuyu gave her a small smile.

 

"I'm really sorry." She pouted then lowers her head.

 

Tzuyu immediately held her face and lift it up. "Hey, I said I'm okay. It's not that bad actually. It doesn't hurt now."

 

Sana just stares at her with teary eyes.

 

Tzuyu gave her a smile then kissed her forehead. "Let's continue to play so that I will feel better even more okay?

 

Sana nodded and then they play various games; not minding the other who looked at them like they are some crazy and stupid people who just went out of mental hospital while they are constantly flirting with each other.

 

"What are we going to do here?" Sana asked curiously when Tzuyu pulled her inside a high class brand of a clothing store.

 

"I want you to buy something for yourself." Tzuyu said honestly as she pull Sana furthermore.

 

"What? Tzuyu, I don't have to. I've got plenty of clothes already." Sana declined.

 

"I know. But I want to at least give something to my girlfriend." Tzuyu said firmly.

 

"Tzuyu, this store only sells expensive stuff." Sana tried to argue again.

 

"So what? If it's for you," Tzuyu answered sternly; leaving Sana no choice.

 

"Excuse me; can you help her find something she wants?" Tzuyu asked a staff inside the store.

 

The girl nods her head with a smile.

 

"I will just sit there okay? Call me if you're already done." Tzuyu said to Sana then left to sit on a bench inside the store.

 

Sana gave the staff a small smile.

 

'What should I buy?' She asked herself as she starts looking at the clothes in front of her while the staff follow her.

 

When she finally found a cute dress, she runs her hand through the soft fabric. After she finished scanning the dress, she looked at the price; and that was the worst thing she did. Her eyes widened.

 

'What the? This could be my tuition fee for a whole semester!'

 

"Ah, Miss? Do you want the dress?" The staff suddenly speaks beside her.

 

Sana shook her head. "No! I mean, I want to look for something more. I'll tell you if I finally decide. You can go now." Sana smiled at the girl awkwardly.

 

"But Miss, Miss Chou said to help you." The girl reasoned out.

 

Sana wrinkled her eyebrows. "You know her?"

 

'Tzuyu must be their usual client.'

 

But her guess were proven wrong when the staff have her answer. "Yes Miss. This is her sister's store."

 

"REALLY!?" Sana suddenly shouted, making Tzuyu hear her voice.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked Sana concerned as she put her hand on her shoulder.

 

"A-ah yeah," Sana lowered her head; feeling embarrassed at her sudden outburst.

 

"You can go now; I'll take care of her." Tzuyu gave the staff a smile then she left.

 

"Why did you scream all of a sudden? I thought something wrong happened to you." Tzuyu said again while looking at her.

 

"Why did you not tell me that this store is your sister's?" Sana asked.

 

Tzuyu wrinkled her eyebrows. "Why? Does it matter?"

 

Sana immediately shook her head. "Not really. It's just... The prices surprised me. You know, I'm not fan of expensive stuff because I am not like you." Sana confessed as she lowers her head.

 

Tzuyu frowned. "What? Not like me? What do you mean by that?" She held Sana's hands.

 

"You're rich and you can have anything you want that's why it's easy for you to buy expensive things. You know, I don't get why you even spend your money for me." Sana heaved a long sigh.

 

Tzuyu suddenly hold her face and then lift it up. "Hey, Sana, it is not like that. I want you buy you stuff because you are my girlfriend right?" She gave Sana a sweet smile.

 

Sana looked back at her. "But we are just p-pretending right?"

 

'I know. And it .'

 

Tzuyu cleared . "S-so what? At least yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter