Let's get to know each other

Let's Not Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is busy reading Nicolas Sparks' Dear John when she suddenly felt a soft thing in her right cheek.

 

Before she could even react someone speaks behind her.

 

"Hey good morning," Then the person sit beside her.

 

She slowly turns her head towards the person.

 

She was surprised when she saw Tzuyu beside her; looking at her.

 

She gulped down her saliva then speaks nervously. "G-good mo-morning."

 

Tzuyu smiled at her; showing her perfect teeth before speaking. "I am sorry, I was a bit late. I had to stop by from a coffee shop near my apartment because I was thinking if you even eat breakfast. So, I got you this." Tzuyu handed her a paper bag that contains some toasted bread and hot coffee.

 

"T-thanks." She gets the coffee from Tzuyu's hand then puts it on the table in front of them.

 

Tzuyu suddenly held her chin then makes her look at her.

 

Her eyes widened at Tzuyu's action. It left her unmoved.

 

Tzuyu looked at her intensely; like scanning her. "You have little bags underneath your eyes. Didn't you sleep well last night?"

 

She was awaken by Tzuyu's concern voice.

 

She instantly pulled away then turn her gaze on the front of them; avoiding Tzuyu's eyes. "I... I was doing my h-homework in Mathematics."

 

'Liar. I was thinking of you.'

 

"Was it hard? Next time tell me if you need some help. " Tzuyu said; not noticing her nervousness.

 

She nods her head. "Y-yeah, I'll... I'll tell you."

 

Tzuyu stand up then moved in front of her.

 

She looked at Tzuyu when she noticed her staring at her with a grin on her face.

 

Tzuyu suddenly moved closer to her, making their faces closer to each other.

 

7 inches,

 

6...

 

5...

 

"W-what are you do-doing?" She asked as her heart beats fast.

 

4...

 

Tzuyu didn't answer her. Instead, she keeps on leaning closer and closer to her.

 

3...

 

She saw Tzuyu looking at her lips.

 

2...

 

She closes her eyes.

 

"Was it great?" Tzuyu asked then leaned outward; sitting back in her chair.

 

She immediately opened her eyes. "Wh-what?"

 

Tzuyu smiled at her. "Was my acting great?"

 

'Oh...'

 

"Y-yeah, it was." She lowered her head. She wouldn't lie; she was a little bit disappointed. Okay, why would she?

 

"Did your friends suspect anything?" Tzuyu asked.

 

She wrinkled her eyebrows at Tzuyu’s question."What do you mean?"

 

"You left your dorm early." Tzuyu said the obvious.

 

"Ah..." She nodded her head. "No, I told them I will be reading something from the library." She answered.

 

Tzuyu cleared . "Anyways, I set this meeting so that we will be able to get to know each other better."

 

She nods. "Okay,"

 

Tzuyu sighed before she began her speech. "First, my full name is Chou Tzuyu. I was born and raised in Tainan, Taiwan but I decided to go to Korea to study here. I am 20 years old; born on June 14, 1999. I love dogs and my dog's named Gucci. I choose engineering because it was my dream ever since. My favorite number is 25 because I think it's a cool number. My favorite color is indigo. I don't talk too much, well not now. Your turn," Tzuyu chuckled before she gestured for her turn.

 

She cleared . "I... I am Minatozaki Sana. I am Japanese; born and raised in Osaka, Japan. I'm an only child. The reason why I am here in Korea is because this university is my dream university since high school. Luckily, when I took the online examination for the scholars, I passed it so here I am now, a month before I finish college. I am also 20 years old; born on December 29, 1999. I choose educational course because I believe that as a teacher, I won't just be teaching but I will also learn new things or expand my knowledge. I used to do calligraphy before. People said I am a very clumsy person. I always look at things positively. I really like perfumes and body mists. I also like reading books. Also, purple, pink, white and beige are my favorite colors. My favorite number is 12 as my birth month. And I am here sitting beside you because my friends are going to set me up to someone I barely knew." She sighed when she finally finish speaking.

 

Tzuyu smiled at her again."Wow, I didn't know that my girlfriend talk too much. I hardly remember everything." Tzuyu chuckled.

 

She lowers her head and speaks shyly. "S-sorry,"

 

Tzuyu shook her head. "It's okay. It's cute; you're cute."

 

She blushed at Tzuyu's words. "Th-thank you,"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter