Meet my girlfriend

Let's Not Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana, are you sure they are coming?" Jihyo asked her for the ninth time as they wait in the cafeteria.

 

"I told you, Sana is just lying." Momo exclaimed.

 

"Sana, I know that you hate us for hooking you up with some stranger but please don't imagine things." Nayeon said then laughed hilariously.

 

"I bet they aren't even real." Mina said quietly.

 

She rolled her eyes at her friends. "Can you guys shut up? We've just been here two minutes ago."

 

Nayeon stopped laughing before speaking. "If someone is really coming they should be early. What kind of person who wants their girlfriend to wait."

 

"Nayeon! Sto--" Her sentence got cut when someone suddenly speak behind her.

 

"Hey, My Princess, I'm sorry I'm late. I had to fix some wires inside the engineering department." Tzuyu sat beside her then kissed her cheek.

 

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself.

 

‘And now, the acting begins.’

 

She looked at Tzuyu then smiled. "No, it's okay. What happened?" Then she runs her hand on Tzuyu's left arm.

 

Tzuyu sighed before answering her. "The wires got burnt because a rat bites it and someone accidentally threw some water in it so I had to fix it before it could affect the entire engineering building."

 

"Really!? You're really great!" She exclaimed then hugged Tzuyu by her neck.

 

‘Oh my… ’

 

When she pulled out, Tzuyu gave her pout. "But great engineers get hurt too."

 

She frowned. "Why?"

 

"This," Tzuyu showed her hand to her. "The wire sparks and it slightly burned my skin."

 

She pouted at Tzuyu as she looks at the brunt skin. "Aww, did you put an ointment already?" She said with a concern voice.

 

Tzuyu nods her head. "Yes, but..."

 

She raised a brow with how Tzuyu cut her own sentence. "But?"

 

Tzuyu gave her a grin. "My hand needs Sana's kisses."

 

‘Shoot.’

 

She closes her eyes for a second. "My poor Tzu, let me kiss it." She said sweetly then kissed Tzuyu's hand.

 

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

"Uh... Guys, are you seeing what I am seeing?" Jihyo asked; surprise with what's happening in front of them.

 

Mina raised her eyebrows. "Y-yes?" She said; unsure about her answer.

 

"Is this real or am I just imagining things like Sana?" Nayeon said with wide eyes.

 

"This isn’t real. ! This is real!" Momo shouted.

 

Because of Momo's shout, the other two persons finally noticed them.

 

Tzuyu was the first one to react as she stand up then face them one by one while giving them a handshake as they stare at her absent-mindedly. "Oh hi! I am Tzuyu, Sana's girlfriend. You are Sana's friends right? You're definitely God Jihyo, the greatest of all. And you are Nayeon, the 2nd prettiest because Sana is the first one. You are Momo, the great dancer. And last, Mina, the Black Swan who's full of elegance." Then she sits back beside Sana.

 

She puts her arm on Sana's shoulder. "My girlfriend here told me that you guys wanted to see me. I'm sorry if I introduce myself to you too late. Sana said she doesn’t want to bother you guys to tell you that she's not single anymore and because I really like your friend, I obliged."

 

"Uh... Am I really seeing things?" Jihyo asked again; still not believing what's happening in front of her.

 

"Is this just a dream?" Mina said quietly.

 

"Can someone slap me?" Nayeon asked.

 

"Why the hell I can't wake up?" Momo dramatically exclaimed.

 

Sana raised her eyebrows. "Uh... Girls? Are you okay?"

 

Silence,

 

Then Jihyo shouted. "OH MY GOSH! SANA ARE YO--" but Nayeon cut her off.

 

"YOU'RE CHOU TZUYU RIGHT!?" Nayeon exclaimed while looking at Tzuyu with surprise look.

 

Tzuyu nodded awkwardly. "I believe, yes."

 

"ARE YOU REALLY SANA'S GIRLFRIEND!?" Momo asked loudly pulling Tzuyu's collar. She let go of Tzuyu when Tzuyu nodded.

 

"HOLY CRAP!" Mina cursed for the first time.

 

Tzuyu looked at Sana. "Are they okay?"

 

Sana smiled at her awkwardly before talking to her friends. "Girls! Can you all shut up!? You're making me feel embarrass in front of my girlfriend." Sana looked at Tzuyu apologetically.

 

Tzuyu shook her head. "No, it's okay. They are funny."

 

Momo suddenly held Tzuyu's cheek then pinched them. "She's real! Guys, she's real."

 

"Momo!" Sana exclaimed as she try to remove Momo's grip on Tzuyu's cheek.

 

"Momo, let go of her now." Jihyo said with authority.

 

Mina nods her head shyly. "Yes, she's real."

 

"Sana, you have lots of explanation to do." Nayeon said; looking intensely at her.

 

Tzuyu held her hand under the table then squeezed it.

 

 

 

Jihyo cleared before asking, "Are you really girlfriends?"

 

Sana gulped before answering. "Y-yes, why would I lie?"

 

"Okay," This time it way Nayeon. "How do you two met?"

 

Tzuyu squeezed Sana's hand; signalling it is her time to answer.

 

Tzuyu smiled at Nayeon. "We met in the library on our 2nd year."

 

Nayeon nodded suspiciously. "Then why did we never know that you guys talk to each other?"

 

"We don't talk in person. We just message each other through phone." Tzuyu answered confidently.

 

"And why?" Jihyo raised a brow.

 

"I do--" Sana was about to say that she don't want them to but Tzuyu beats her to it; saying it was her who thought that they would tease Sana.

 

"I don't want you to know because I think you might tease Sana about it. And I'm sorry for thinking that way." Tzuyu gave her an apologetic smile.

 

"Hmm..." Mina and Momo nods their heads as they let Nayeon and Jihyo do the 'interrogation'.

 

"When did you start dating?" Asked by Jihyo,

 

Tzuyu looked at the nervous Sana before answering, "Ever since we met at the library, I used to message her everyday and I also start hitting on her."

 

"When is your anniversary?" It was Nayeon.

 

"On June 14, it was my birthday. She accepts me as a gift." Tzuyu smiled at Sana.

 

They remained silent for a minute before Nayeon speaks. "I still don't believe you."

 

"If you don't the--" Sana was trying to defend them but Tzuyu stopped her.

 

"Shh... Let them speak." Tzuyu looked at her eyes then squeezes her hand underneath the table.

 

Sana just lowers her head; giving Tzuyu the right to answer everything because she might just blurt out wrong information.

 

"If you have really been together since 2nd year I guess you both know each other well. Am I right?" Jihyo asked; looking staright ahead at Sana's eyes.

 

'Gosh! Why do I feel like they are my parents trying to interrogate the person I will marry?'

 

Tzuyu looked at Sana for a bit then kissed the top of Sana's head making Sana blush; of course it didn't go unnoticed by her friends. "Of course," Tzuyu answered.

 

"When is Sana's birthday?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter